Dragon Oath Royalty Guide by swithme
Good morning everyone :] … another day of waiting …
So anywayz, here’s come the Royalty!!!
– Royalty Kung Fu prefers to use the finger instead of the sword and is most famous for the ‘Six Veins Divine Sword’ which attacks the bodys vital points to stun the target or reduce the target’s magical power. It is said that Royalty Kung Fu is the bane of magic users.
– Royalty is a province of the country at that time, but they don’t follow their government, they have their own king instead. And in that province, most kings after they retired, they went to Royal Temple to teach young ppl kungfu, which later become a class, Royalty.
Location: Royal Temple.
Mount:Since most of them are from royal family, horse is their only royal animal.
Normal Horse – lvl 40 – speed + 40%
War Horse – lvl 60 – speed + 60%
– As the introduction state, Royalty use fingers for sword (which mean when they point, a force gonna come out. Not USE their finger to fight with swords =.= ) Disciples in Royal Temple train very hard, not offense much, but defense. They have high elements resistant and highest accuracy rate of all classes.
– Royalty are consider to be both In.(magical) and Ex.(physical) Attack. Since Royalty have the least damage(normal damage with no skill), they have skills that decrease enemies’ defense to help them in battle.
– Highest accuracy and elements resistant of all classes :] cool!!
– Strong and last long AOE, helps in training.
– Both In. and Ex. attack give them more chances of winning any classes.
– Very cool effect like stunt, bind, or destroy enemies’ MP
– Have the least damage of all classes, rely heavily on pets and skills’ effect in pvp, wars….
BUILD YOUR ROYALTY:
– Full VIT: Most gamers choose to build their Royalty this way, since Royalty’s damage is not that strong, the best way is to have more HP and stay in the game longer. Btw, Royalty also have high In. and Ex. def so Full VIT is pretty much stalling the most.
–Full DEX: This way will bring your accuracy even more higher, more crits. That way you will not miss a single skills on your enemies.
I was thinking about a full STR/INT Royalty but the stats do not improve Royalty’ damage much since it already low. So I suggest you guys don’t build these way.
For the skills, lvling, pets I will continue update when i have those information.Other Dragon Oath Articles
Dragon Oath Auto Path Guide
Dragon Oath Guild City Guide
Dragon Oath Pets FAQ
Dragon Oath Shaolin Newbie Tips
Dragon Oath Minstrel Basic Guide
Dragon Oath Minstrel Complete Guide
Dragon Oath Royalty Guide
Dragon Oath Lotus Order Guide
Dragon Oath Pyromancer Leveling Guide
Dragon Oath Class Choosing Guide
Dragon Oath Classes Introduction
Dragon Oath Pirate Hunting Guide
Dragon Oath Guild Battle Guide
Dragon Oath Swallow Docks Guide
Dragon Oath Equipment Sculpture Guide
Dragon Oath Misty Peak Guide
Dragon Oath Item and Drops Guide
Dragon Oath Material Collection Guide
Dragon Oath Monsters List
Dragon Oath Camera Angle Leveling With Horizon Guide
Dragon Oath Gem System Guide
Dragon Oath Identifying and Appraising Guide
Dragon Oath Guild Trader FAQ
Dragon Oath Chat Color Guide
Dragon Oath Pets Advanced Guide
Dragon Oath Stall and Peddling Guide
Dragon Oath Pets Beginner’s Guide
Dragon Oath Play on Vista Guide
Dragon Oath Pet List
Dragon Oath Interface Guide
Dragon Oath Beginner’s FAQ
Dragon Oath Cooking Information Database
Dragon Oath Cooking Guide
Dragon Oath PvP Guide for All Classes