Dragon Oath Lotus Order Guide by swithme
Hello all my friends, since most of you are new to this game, I decide to make a guide about Lotus Order. This guide will include how to build, pet, lvling, ….. :] I hope this guide will help. Btw, srry for my bad english :]
The Lotus Order apprentices usually study the personal virtues of the Buddha to pair with their Kung Fu. Their studies have given them abilities and skills to not only absorb damage, but also to heal as well.
Location: Mt. Emei
Mount: Phoenix (Remember that you cannot attack while riding a mount)
Phoenix lvl 40 – increase moving speed 40%
Phoenix lvl 60 – increase moving speed 70% ( and expensive too)
Weapons: One handed sword/ dual swords.
In Dragon Oath, Lotus Order are normally buffers, but also very strong at pvp as well.
Lotus Order are In. and range attack.
(Taoist, Voodoo, Royalty, Minstrel are also In. and range attack)
WHY CHOOSE LOTUS ORDER?
– don’t skip this ^^
– Defense: Lotus Order is one of the class have the highest In. Defense (Magical Defense). Can heal themselves and their partner.
– Offense: Come after Taoist, Lotus Order are nukers with very strong nukes, can finish their enemies easily.
– Aiding: Lotus Orders are the party’s heart, w/out L.O it’s very hard to train and do other stuff like killing bosses and events.
– Very few attack skills.
– Because L.O’s buffing advantage, enemies will seek for them to kill 1st.
– No AOE -> hard to do Solo-Train/ Quests.
– No effects like Rolyalty, assassins …
BUILDING YOUR LOTUS ORDER
Starting from lvl 30, you’ll have stat point to add.
– Full VIT: Most gamers choose to build their L.O this way. Because of a skill that buffs HP by % of your HP, full VIT can help that skill buff more HP. Also, increase Ex. Defense(Physical defense). This way, you can be confident of being a Tanker and Buffer at the same time in guild wars and other wars involve a lot of people.
–Full INT: This way your L.O will have a lot of MP for buffs( while 1 vs 1 on combat stage, you’ll probably run out of MP -> thats mean you cannot buff -> die). Also, increase In. Attack(Magical attack) and In. Defense(Magical Defense).
–Full DEX: This way will increase your L.O accuracy. Having less chance of “MISS” ( like Beggars Allience have the highest dodging rate).
So these 3 build are most common for L.O. If you think these are not good, you can build your own way.
For the skills, lvling, pets I will continue update when i have those information. If you have any questions, just ask. I’m happy to help.
Here’s a video, shows that L.O are not just buffers!
Dragon Oath Auto Path Guide
Dragon Oath Guild City Guide
Dragon Oath Pets FAQ
Dragon Oath Shaolin Newbie Tips
Dragon Oath Minstrel Basic Guide
Dragon Oath Minstrel Complete Guide
Dragon Oath Royalty Guide
Dragon Oath Lotus Order Guide
Dragon Oath Pyromancer Leveling Guide
Dragon Oath Class Choosing Guide
Dragon Oath Classes Introduction
Dragon Oath Pirate Hunting Guide
Dragon Oath Guild Battle Guide
Dragon Oath Swallow Docks Guide
Dragon Oath Equipment Sculpture Guide
Dragon Oath Misty Peak Guide
Dragon Oath Item and Drops Guide
Dragon Oath Material Collection Guide
Dragon Oath Camera Angle Leveling With Horizon Guide
Dragon Oath Monsters List
Dragon Oath Gem System Guide
Dragon Oath Identifying and Appraising Guide
Dragon Oath Guild Trader FAQ
Dragon Oath Chat Color Guide
Dragon Oath Pets Advanced Guide
Dragon Oath Stall and Peddling Guide
Dragon Oath Pets Beginner’s Guide
Dragon Oath Play on Vista Guide
Dragon Oath Pet List
Dragon Oath Interface Guide
Dragon Oath Beginner’s FAQ
Dragon Oath Cooking Information Database
Dragon Oath Cooking Guide
Dragon Oath PvP Guide for All Classes