Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer Build by Freddie T.
Hi guys! I’m a player from kDN server. I’ve been playing a dancer since it was released here. Because I find there’s no Spirit dancer (SD) guide yet, I decide to make one. This is the first time I write a guide so please forgive me in case I make any mistake. Enjoy! :D
SD is one of the two branches developed from Dancer job. SD tends to use her “spirit guardian” in all of her attacks rather than the chakrams directly like the BD. SD is a close-mid range melee attacker. Her skills have large AoE with beautiful effects. SD depends on “Illusion dance”, a kind of starter active buff skill, to boost her overall attack of spirit skills for a short time. Some may consider SD easier to play compared to BD but I think both of them are pretty hard to master. Dancer is a melee character with low HP and Def, so practicing dodging incoming attacks is definitely crucial.
II. Spirit Dancer vs. Blade Dancer:
Spirit Dancer is definitely not easy to play well, especially in PvP. All of her skills require a small “pause” before executing the strongest hit. You may usually find her attack pattern like this: pause + continuous weak hits + pause + one “coup de grace” hit. To use her effectively, you have to practice timing.
In PvP, a BD usually finds it easier to chain the combo compared to a SD. SD regularly lose her opponent because of those small “pauses” (which are what I really hate). However, SD may deal full damage more easily because most of her skills have fewer hits, not like those of BD.
III. Skill Build:
1. Kali tree:
Max all necessary skills like Spinning Steps, Puppet Soul, Aerial Evasion, Phantom Guard, Health Bolster, etc.
Get some points for Spirit Blow, it’s weak but pretty handy for breaking SA or objects. Just enough for Ultimate’s requirement.
2. Dancer tree:
Breeze Call (not Breeze Call Dance):
– It only has 1 level. a pretty good skill with large AoE. Right click after any Blade dance skill to pull surrounding enemies to you and grant “Critical buff” for all Blade dance skills in 5s.
Sweet Circle (lvl 1):
– good AoE but weak and slow casting, may be handy in PvP for chaining the combo/irritate enemy.
Twinkle Spin (lvl 1):
– this skill has a weird starting motion. The first hit is slow and Kali will not be invincible until she’s on air. Moreover, you’ll be very vulnerable when the attack is over without Ghost kick or Refreshing screw. It’s similar to Double Sommersault of Acro but not as good.
– require practicing to use well in PvP, you may lose your combo easily if you use this carelessly.
Refreshing Screw (lvl 1):
– a good skill with low cd, high dps and very high SA during spinning. Hitbox is greatly increased compared to the earlier version.
– however, since it’s mainly for escaping and mobility, lvl 1 is good enough.
Elegance Storm (lvl 6 or max):
– so far the best lvl 32 skill of a dancer. Very high damage, 360 deg AoE, can trap enemy for a while in PvP. Still very strong without Breeze Call buff.
– it takes time to deal full damage on enemies, so you need to stun enemies before using this, or else u may miss a lot, especially the last strongest hit.
Now about Spirit dance skill tree:
Illusion Dance and Illusion Gaze (max):
– No other choice. As a dancer, u need to pick one the 2 starter skills to focus. Its a one-hit attack skill that grants u a buff which increase ur Spirit dance skills’ damage, decrease damage u receive and heal your HP a little bit.
– Recommend +1 skill accessories for Illusion Dance.
Stalker (lvl 6):
– just a prerequisite for the EX version, without EX, it’s very slow, weak and very useless.
Dusk Hunter (lvl 1):
– normal version is weak and the AoE is very small. However its very fast-casting. Ppl usually use this to deal damage from afar. Not very useful in PvE.
– no need to level it to 6 to get EX version.
Abolisher (lvl 1):
– a useless skill in PvE. AoE is ridiculously small and damage is weak. Though it’s instant cast with very low CD, I rarely use it in PvE (no skill slot as well if I dont want to waste a dodge).
– In PvP, it becomes a little bit more handy for chaining the combo, it also has a small iframe when u’re on air.
Sufi Dancer (max):
– PvE: very high dps skill, work best on large bosses, may immobilize small mobs like Poison Missiles, definiely worth maxing.
– PvP: very good in disturbing the opponent and become very deadly if the enemy is on the ground and cannot move. One drawback is that it’s the slowest casting skill of a Dancer.
General Dun Blade (lvl 6 or max):
– this skill is pretty tricky to get used to. First, Kali will move foward while attacking. The first 2 hits have large horizontal AoE but they’re much weaker compared to the last hit. The last hit is a very strong slam attack that has small AoE. Usually, it’s hard to get full hits on small targets. On bigger targets, if you stand close to them, you may lose the last hit easily. Nevertheless, the first 2 hits will become doubled, that means Kali can deal 4 continuous hits before executing the last one. In short, it’s both a close and mid range attack skill, so using it wisely is recommended.
– In PvP, the skill is good only when there’s free space for the attack to be executed. This skill becomes bad when your opponent is pushed to the wall, since you will lose all the hits and the opponent will roll away immediately. In this case, Elegance Storm shines instead.
– You may get +1 skill level for this if u decide to max to further improve its damage.
3. Spirit Dancer skill tree:
Wide Stinger (lvl 1):
– lvl 1 and 6 are only different in terms of damage. U may cancel half-way for this skill and still receive the 90% crit buff for “General Dun Blade” and “Praetor”.
– another “pausing” skill of SD =.= AoE ahead is pretty large but since it’s slow and not very strong, lvl 1 is fine.
– the highest damage skill of a Spirit Dancer, summon a Fire guardian to slam the ground 3 times and deal insane damage on enemies. The last hit may also stun the opponents (Similar to Rampage Claw of Screamer).
– huge damage with very large AoE. Still have 2 small “pauses” during the animation. (Wonder why developers love this type of skill >.<)
– In PvP, ememies may not be damaged if they jump up the slams.
– nice improvement. The ghost’s explosion is now pretty big. Damage is also improved. However, it’s still a slow casting skill, hard to chain with any other skills. May be handy to blow up surrounding mobs for escaping purpose.
– the ghost travels very slowly and usually picks up the wrong opponent to suicide attack.
– good in PvP for interupting the enemy.
Dusk Hunter EX:
– significant improvement to the normal version. The arrow can blow enemies up. Much higher damage and AoE. Not bad at all in PvE.
– In PvP, Dusk Hunter will push away the opponent and break your combo immediately. Therefore, ppl usually use it as a combo starter only.
– I don’t think it’s worth getting for now. Compared to other classes’s third EX skills, this is among the worst. Hitbox is very small and damage is not prominent. Though with 3 hits now, the strongest hit is still the one closest to the user.
– PvP: still better than Dusk Hunter EX.
– it depends on you to use these two skills. But for me, I’ll wait to see if there’s any changes to them in the future.
Inner Fire (max):
– better than Erwinia now. Instant casting, pull surrounding enemies to the center, high dps even without Breeze Call Dance buff. (This is one of my most favorite skills in DN :D)
– PvP: very deadly
Storm of Erwinia (lvl 1):
– used to be the best Ultimate in Dragon Nest.
– now nerfed and become very slow in terms of casting, slower speed = lower dps.
– even with max lvl buff of Illusion Dance, Inner Fire can still outshine this one.
Part 1 (max):
– hands down
Part 2 (max):
– also hands down
Part 3 (none or max):
– I hardly find any chance to use this skill in PvE so I just skip it.
– U may max if u like so.
If you can’t afford Desert Dragon Purple equip then just use Dangerous Desire (lvl 60 orange physical orange) set.
I myself still use lvl 60 orange set because I’ve quit kDN since April so I got no chance to farm $ for the new set.
Main weap: Wind
Sub weap: Iron Wall
Body and Leg amor: Brutal
Hat and shoes: Windswept
Try to get % physical damage and critical on both weaps.
For saving just use lvl 60 epic accessory. Get + 1 skill on General Dunblade (earrings) and + 1 Illusion Dance (ring) as the pictures above.
Critical, Phys damage, Strength, Agi, Vit, Life-giving, FD, Phys def
Epic plates: General Dunblade, Sufi Dancer, Praetor to maximize your main damage skills
Dragon Nest Leveling 1 to 93 Guide
Dragon Nest What Class to Play Guide
Dragon Nest New Player Tips
Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer Build
Dragon Nest CN Dark Physician Build
Dragon Nest CN Physician T4 PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Shooting Star Build
Dragon Nest CN Inquisitor Hybrid Build
Dragon Nest CN Saint T4 Support PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Saint Support DPS Build
Dragon Nest CN Guardian T4 Build
Dragon Nest CN Guardian Crusader T4 Builds
Dragon Nest CN Artillery PvE Guide
Dragon Nest Mysteries of Sorceress Unlimited Wallcombo Guide
Dragon Nest CN Gladiator PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Smasher T4 Build
Dragon Nest CN Final Damage Analysis
Dragon Nest CN T4 Sniper Build Guide
Dragon Nest CN Artillery PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Magic Guardian Build Guide
Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer Max FD Build
Dragon Nest CN Smasher Build Guide
Dragon Nest CN Typhoon Hidden Stage Guide
Dragon Nest CN Damage Duplication Effect Guide
Dragon Nest CN Guardian Build
Dragon Nest CN Gear Master Max FD Build
Dragon Nest CN WindWalker PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Dancer Skills Guide
Dragon Nest CN Blade Dancer PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Kali Dark Summoner PvP Guide
Dragon Nest CN Moonlord PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Tank Guardian Guide to Desert Dragon
Dragon Nest CN Tempest PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Joining Wild DDN Parties Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Boosting Beginner’s Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Hybrid FTG Gold Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Easy Gold Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Leveling 40 to 50 Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Arcbishop Bosses Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Guild Level and Rewards Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Collection Titles Complete Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Gigantes Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Potential Transfer Device Guide
Dragon Nest Alchemist Build and Infinite Combo Guide
Dragon Nest Shooting Star Hybrid Build Guide
Dragon Nest Shooting Star and Gearmaster Skills List
Dragon Nest Gearmaster Engineer PvP and PvE Build Guide
Dragon Nest Gearmaster Skill Build Guide
Dragon Nest Physician PvE Support and DPS Guide
Dragon Nest Adept PvP and PvE Builds
Dragon Nest SEA Alchemist DPS Build Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Adept Alchemist Academic Builds Guide
Dragon Nest Shooting Star and Gear Master Skills Information
Dragon Nest Alchemist Skills List and Information
Dragon Nest Title Collection Booklet Completion Guide
Dragon Nest Farming, Fishing and Cooking Guide
Dragon Nest Magic Physical Attack and Elemental Potential Comparison
Dragon Nest MP Regeneration Mechanics Guide
Dragon Nest Damage Boost Choices Guide
Dragon Nest Ice Resist Guide
Dragon Nest Super Armor Guide
Dragon Nest Delay and Faint Resist Guide
Dragon Nest Final Damage Calculation Guide
Dragon Nest Critical and Critical Resist Guide
Dragon Nest Green Dragon Nest Guide
Dragon Nest Bishop Nest Normal Mode Guide
Dragon Nest Bishop Nest Hell Mode Guide
Dragon Nest Sea Dragon Nest Guide
Dragon Nest Manticore Nest Guide
Dragon Nest Gear Guide
Dragon Nest Moonlord Hybrid Guide
Dragon Nest NPC Friendship and Gift Locations Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Saint Haven Leveling Guide
Dragon Nest Costume Mods Download Links
Dragon Nest Custom Costume Mods Guide
Dragon Nest Modding Costumes Tutorial
Dragon Nest Force User PVP Build Guide
Dragon Nest Rare Powders and Crystals Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Majesty Force User Skills Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Force User Energy Reflection Mirror Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Majesty Force User PVE Guide
Dragon Nest SEA 4 Times More Loot Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Upgrade +1 to +13 Without Destroying Your Items
Dragon Nest SEA Priest Comprehensive Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Problem Solutions List
Dragon Nest SEA MATK Artillery Bowmaster Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Medium Octagon Water and Ordinary Jewels Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Minotaur Nest Guide
Dragon Nest SEA NPC Gift Drop List
Dragon Nest SEA Mercenary PvP Tips
Dragon Nest SEA Sword Master PvP Tips
Dragon Nest SEA Advanced Settings Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Title Collection Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Saleana Skill Build
Dragon Nest SEA Fast Leveling Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Fix Lag Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Enhancing Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Farming Dimensional Keys Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Crusader Skills Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Paladin Comprehensive Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Farm Fast Jewels Without Killing Mobs Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Swordmaster Critical Build for Level 40
Dragon Nest SEA Swordmaster Critical Build for Level 32
Dragon Nest SEA Bowmaster PvE Equipment and Heraldries Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Lv15 Acrobat Quest Guide
Dragon Nest Priest Guide
Dragon Nest PvP Class Tier List
Dragon Nest Guardian PvP Builds Guide
Dragon Nest Force User Skills Build
Dragon Nest Sorceress and Elementalist Guide
Dragon Nest Warrior Job Advancement Guide
Dragon Nest Refining Guide
Dragon Nest Hidden Achievement Guide
Dragon Nest 8 Tips to make you Pro and Rich
Dragon Nest Transportation Guide
Dragon Nest Heraldry Guide
Dragon Nest Extra Instance Exp Guide
Dragon Nest Dark Lair Team Survival Guide
Dragon Nest Instance Guide for SSS Evaluation
Dragon Nest Classes Complete Guide
Dragon Nest Paladin Infinite Combo and PvP Skill Build Guide
Dragon Nest Sub Class Overview
Dragon Nest Tips and Tricks
Dragon Nest Beginner’s Guide
Dragon Nest FAQ
Dragon Nest Gladiators and Moonlords Build Guide
Dragon Nest Cleric and Paladin Guide
Dragon Nest Archer and Bow Master Skill Build Guide
Dragon Nest Archers, Bowmasters and Acrobats Explanation
Dragon Nest Archer and Acrobat Skill Build Guide