Dragon Nest CN Typhoon Hidden Stage Guide
Dragon Nest CN Typhoon Hidden Stage Guide by chaose5
Similar to Gigantes nest, the newly introduced lv60 nests: Prof K and Typhoon Nest also includes hidden stage and chests which can only be accessed if you fulfill certain requirements.
半糖 (Half-Sugar) has done some research on this and shared his findings.
Below is the video and a brief translation of the conditions to trigger the hidden scenes/stage and obtain the hidden chest..
Kill the boss without killing the ogre.
Tips: Separate the ogre and the boss because the ogre can heal him.
After killing the boss, take the dog-tail grass and bomb (randomly appear) from the hole nearby.
There are 3 points to take note here:
– Activate the switch for the gate leading to the hidden chest quickly before the fire wheel approaches.
– There is a hidden kitchen through one of the hole on the wall. There are two things which can be done here:
1) Eat everything. The chef will be angry.
2) Do nothing. The chef will help you by throwing food at Stage 4.
– Typhoon Kim’s son must not die in this stage, which can happen if the fire wheel roll over him. Basically, the condition for triggering the hidden scenes is: keep the 3 son of Typhoon Kim alive throughout the stages.
– Another bomb will randomly appear in the last hole in the last room. The bomb allows you to play the bonus stage later.
Another bomb will appear in this stage. You can look for it after you kill all the mobs.
You would use the dog-tail grass to tickle Beastman Kim to interrupt his ultimate skill.
If you didn’t steal any food in the kitchen, the chef will help you out here by dropping food.
After killing the boss, you use play the cannon mini-game.
Bonus Stage (shown at the end of the video):
Playing the cannon mini-game. Kill => 22 ogre to get “GOOD” rating.
A chest (might give blue crafting material) will appear here.
If the 3 sons are alive throughout the front stages, you will get a hidden scene and a hidden chest.