Age of Wushu Thousand Year Fire Turtle Guide by whoopy
Firstly you should know some general information about these new world bosses:
1. They each have a summoning condition based on their personality.
2. Only the group that lands the killing blow will get credit and the loot for the kill.
3. When the summoning conditions are met there is a 30 minute warning announced to the server, with repeat warnings every 5 minutes.
THOUSAND YEAR FIRE TORTOISE
This cute turtle lives in the northern desert, and is very protective of the surrounding environment. He is deeply worried about how advanced mining techniques such as fracking will effect his habitat. If enough players wander about the zone mining ore nodes and harvesting the natural resources the turtle will get angry enough to attack.
His normal spawn location is around Bury Cave (1405, -135) although he has been known to wander. When he first spawns he will still be a bit tired and slow from his nap. Once players have reduced his HP to below 50% he will enrage causing his shell to lite up and become fiery.
He has the following attacks:
1. Basic melee strike – while the weakest attack it can still hit for several thousand damage.
2. Ground Pound – The turtle will rear up on his back legs and strike the ground causing players to be sent flying into the air. If you see the turtle start to stand back away.
When enraged he gains the following:
3. Breath Fire – The turtle does a highly damaging frontal cone AOE that also applies a burning DoT effect.
4. Flame Trail – The turtle somehow produces a fire from his rear end that coats the floor as he moves around looking for new targets, standing in this will cause damage over time.
5. AOE Flames – The turtle can summon damaging flames around him hitting those in melee.
6. Charge – If there are no nearby targets or summon manages to gain aggro on the turtle at long distance he will charge. His charge will knockback those inbetween his target and deal large damage.
7. Shell Spin – If you see the turtle disappear into his shell run. This is his most damaging move. He will duck inside the shell and start spining soon after all players at a short to medium distance will be sucked towards the turtle raised into the air and take tremendous damage.
Killing the turtle will reward all players in the team with 25 jade pts, and a box containing 20 repair tools. The turtle also drops several scroll fragments for the new jianghu internal skills, workbenches and some chi pills.
Good Luck!Other Age of Wushu Articles
Age of Wushu Arhat Fist Guide
Age of Wushu Martial Brothers System Guide
Age of Wushu Gaining NPC Guards Guide
Age of Wushu Jianghu Menu Guide
Age of Wushu Artifacts and Treasures Guide
Age of Wushu Youyan Sixteen Prefectures Invasion Guide
Age of Wushu Thousand Year Fire Turtle Guide
Age of Wushu Fire Turtle World Boss Guide
Age of Wushu Guild Events Guide
Age of Wushu Guild Escorts Guide
Age of Wushu What to Do Guide
Age of Wushu The Nameless Sword Walkthrough
Age of Wushu A Legend of the Scholars Walkthrough
Age of Wushu Choosing a Life Skill Guide
Age of Wushu New Player’s Comprehensive Guide
Age of Wushu Phoenix Pledge Walkthrough
Age of Wushu Script Stealing Guide
Age of Wushu Gaining Reputation Fast Guide
Age of Wushu Factions Mini Instances Guide
Age of Wushu Tale of Tianshan Sword Walkthrough
Age of Wushu Crafting Basics Guide
Age of Wushu Random and Miracle Encounters Guide
Age of Wushu Shopping Guide
Age of Wushu Meridian Guide
Age of Wushu Scholar 3rd Inner Skill Guide
Age of Wushu DPS Theory
Age of Wushu Beginner’s Leveling Guide
Age of Wushu Emei Damage Build Guide
Age of Wushu Martial Arts Guide
Age of Wushu Emei 3rd Inner Quest Guide
Age of Wushu Shaolin Guide
Age of Wushu Blacksmith Guide
Age of Wushu Martial Art Skill Cultivation Data
Age of Wushu Team Practice Data
Age of Wushu Miracle Encounters Guide
Age of Wushu Guild Castle Information
Age of Wushu Combat System Guide
Age of Wushu Green Cloud Castle Guide
Age of Wushu Dueling Guide
Age of Wushu FAQ
Age of Wushu User Interface Guide
Age of Wushu Beginner’s Guide
Age of Wushu Inner Skill Cultivation Data
Age of Wushu Cultivation Introduction
Age of Wushu School Sacred Place Guide
Age of Wushu New Player’s Basic Guide
Age of Wushu Gameplay Tips
Age of Wushu Power Titles List
Age of Wushu Feng Shui Cultivation Guide
Age of Wushu Kidnapping Guide
Age of Wushu Experience Conversion Maximizing Guide
Age of Wushu Tang Men Guide
Age of Wushu Wudang Twin Sword Skill Set Guide
Age of Wushu Scholar Skills and Nei Gong Guide