Age of Wushu Phoenix Pledge Walkthrough by Earthquake
1. First Steps
· Speak with Hai Tianlong
2. Cultivation Guide
· Talk to Hai Tianlong
3. The Self Recollection Skill
· Speak with Hai Tianlong
· Consult with Fang Jing
· Return to Hai Tianlong
4. Study at the Martial Arts School
· Tell Hai Tianlong you want to learn martial arts.
· Enter the Martial Arts School portal and talk to Ying Xiang.
5. Martial Arts Training – Defense
· Use parry moves to counter Wang Dazhung’s attack.
· After you learn “Embrace the Moon” use it to parry Wang Dazhung.
6. Martial Arts Training – Defense Break
· Keep using normal attacks on Pang Kongkong until he can’t parry.
· Learn to break defenses from Pang Kongkong.
7. Martial Arts Training – Rage
· Use parries to defend against Xue Ran’s attack. When you have enough rage points, use Step Backwards Over Seven Stars.
8. On the Edge of Greatness
· Tell Hai Tianlong you have finished the task. (Talk to him again afterwards)
9. Sit and Breathe
· Use the Sit and Breathe technique and then speak with Hai.
10. A Blessing in Disguise
· Go south of Qiandeng Town and find some breathing grass.
· Inspect the glowing skeleton
· Find the script.
· Learn Skyward Feint Step from your backpack.
· Report back to Hai Tianlong.
11. The Kite on the Rooftop
· Look around town and see if anybody needs help.
· Double jump onto the roof and retrieve the kite.
· Speak with Dian Dian.
12. Growling Stomach
· Talk to Li Qiangting.
13. Ingredient Shortage
· See if Dai Chang can help.
14. Hidden Weapons
· Speak with Dai Cheng.
15. The Wild Hunt
· Use the normal dart attack to shoot wild dogs. If you run out of darts ask Dai for more.
· Talk to Dai Cheng.
16. Cultivation Guide
· Find Hai Tianlong to learn how to cultivate internal skills.
17. Joining a School
· Talk to the coachman about the eight major schools.
· Return to Qiandeng Town from your school via the Teleport feature.
18. Dark Shadows of Black Figure
· Speak with Mysterious person. Follow her.
· You hear Lan’er scream, run to her. Speak with her again.
19. Hardworking Youth
· Continue speaking with Lan’er.
· Go see Qiu Dazhao.
· Go to the Martial Arts Club and find Master Hai.
20. First Understanding
· Speak to Shi Qing.
21. Secrets in Tea Forest
· Hunter Zhang has returned from the city. Go speak with him.
· Go to old man Tian’s house.
· Speak to Aunt Tian.
· Go to Uncle Zhou’s House to see Cui Niu’s situation.
· Go to Doctor Jiang’s house.
22. Remove the Snakes
· Burn the poisonous snake corpses.
· Kill the Green Bamboo Snakes.
· Speak with Jiang Doctor.
23. Find Medicine in the Tea Forest
· Search for an antidote in the Tea Forest.
· Speak with the Tea Collecting Girl in Purple near the roadside.
· Sing with Jiang Erning.
· Continue deeper into the Tea Forest.
· Go and ask Wan Yi why she is here.
24. Accidentally Meet Wan Yi
· Get the Health Strengthening Pill form the Snake Slave.
· Speak with Shu Wanyi.
· Follow Wan Yi.
· Drive away the Tianxiang Tea Forest Guards and save the trapped girls.
· Continue deeper into the Tea Forest.
· Inside the Tea Basking Ground, speak with the girl by the door.
25. Going Deeper into the Tea Forest
· Open the gunny bag to save Miss Ji, Miss Shi, and Miss Gongsun.
· The girls I released ran away but why is that girl still here?
· What happened? Where is Dongfang Yuhuan? Shu Wanyi is over there.
26. Return from Danger
· Wan Yi seems to have something to tell you.
· Take the medicine to Xiao Douzi.
· Shopkeeper Huang is always kind and gentle. Find out what has him worried.
27. Problems at the Inn
· Find the Incense Leader of Divine Leg Sect to see what is going on.
· Defeat the two guards.
· Return to speak with Chu Tianbiao.
· Speak with shopkeeper Huang about the furs.
· Speak with Huang Rong.
· Collect Boar Fur and Wild Wolf Skin.
· Take the clothes from Shen Xiu’er.
· Listen to Shen Xiuer’s Life Skill Introduction.
· Give these to Chu Tianbiao.
28. Mysterious Woman
· Put clothes on the bed in the room on the second floor.
· See who the woman is.
· Take the teapot on the table.
· Use the water in the teapot to wash the woman’s face.
· Check on the girl on the bed.
29. Rescue Righteously
· Ask the drug store owner for a silver needle.
· Use the silver needle to release the woman’s accupoints.
· Speak with the woman.
· Get some rootless jade dew, frost branch, and Kuniun crimson leaves. Use the Chinese medical bowl to smash the herbs. (needs to be done in that order)
· Give the finished drug to the woman.
· Go downstairs and fight the Divine Leg Sect Guard keeping watch.\
· Go see Hua Yuying.
30. Doing Things Undercover
· Tell the innkeeper to report the present of The Divine Leg Sect to the government.
· Ask Master Hai Tianlong to arrange protection.
· Speak with Master Hai.
· Train with Fang Jing.
· Return to Master Hai. (choose common mode on prompt)
31. Follow to Tea Forest
· Return to the Innkeeper.
· Ask the passerby for which direction the villains went.
· Enter the Tea Forest to find Hua Yuying.
· Defeat the attacking guards
· See if Miss Yu Ying is hurt.
32. Destroy the Lair
· Form a team and find Tianxiang Tea Forest Herald. Upon raising the challenge, enter the Tea Forest.
This is where you get Three Talents Array
Age of Wushu Arhat Fist Guide
Age of Wushu Martial Brothers System Guide
Age of Wushu Gaining NPC Guards Guide
Age of Wushu Jianghu Menu Guide
Age of Wushu Artifacts and Treasures Guide
Age of Wushu Youyan Sixteen Prefectures Invasion Guide
Age of Wushu Thousand Year Fire Turtle Guide
Age of Wushu Fire Turtle World Boss Guide
Age of Wushu Guild Events Guide
Age of Wushu Guild Escorts Guide
Age of Wushu What to Do Guide
Age of Wushu The Nameless Sword Walkthrough
Age of Wushu A Legend of the Scholars Walkthrough
Age of Wushu Choosing a Life Skill Guide
Age of Wushu New Player’s Comprehensive Guide
Age of Wushu Phoenix Pledge Walkthrough
Age of Wushu Script Stealing Guide
Age of Wushu Gaining Reputation Fast Guide
Age of Wushu Factions Mini Instances Guide
Age of Wushu Tale of Tianshan Sword Walkthrough
Age of Wushu Crafting Basics Guide
Age of Wushu Random and Miracle Encounters Guide
Age of Wushu Shopping Guide
Age of Wushu Meridian Guide
Age of Wushu Scholar 3rd Inner Skill Guide
Age of Wushu DPS Theory
Age of Wushu Beginner’s Leveling Guide
Age of Wushu Emei Damage Build Guide
Age of Wushu Martial Arts Guide
Age of Wushu Emei 3rd Inner Quest Guide
Age of Wushu Shaolin Guide
Age of Wushu Blacksmith Guide
Age of Wushu Combat System Guide
Age of Wushu Green Cloud Castle Guide
Age of Wushu Martial Art Skill Cultivation Data
Age of Wushu Team Practice Data
Age of Wushu Miracle Encounters Guide
Age of Wushu Guild Castle Information
Age of Wushu Cultivation Introduction
Age of Wushu School Sacred Place Guide
Age of Wushu New Player’s Basic Guide
Age of Wushu Dueling Guide
Age of Wushu FAQ
Age of Wushu User Interface Guide
Age of Wushu Beginner’s Guide
Age of Wushu Inner Skill Cultivation Data
Age of Wushu Gameplay Tips
Age of Wushu Power Titles List
Age of Wushu Feng Shui Cultivation Guide
Age of Wushu Kidnapping Guide
Age of Wushu Experience Conversion Maximizing Guide
Age of Wushu Tang Men Guide
Age of Wushu Wudang Twin Sword Skill Set Guide
Age of Wushu Scholar Skills and Nei Gong Guide