Marvel Heroes Rested Experience Guide by mikwaldo
A number of questions have come up about Rested experience. What is it? How does it work? What does it give me? So I wrote this guide.
For anyone familiar with rested XP in other MMO’s (like WoW), it is very similar.
While your hero is resting, their Rested experience bar increases. Each hero gets their own rested experience bar.
– You gain Rested XP for a hero when it is NOT your current hero, or you are logged off.
– While logged on, your current hero never gains rested XP, even in a town.
(Full disclosure. Your current hero does gain a tiny amount of Rested XP during any loading screens, such as using Waypoints, but this is insignificant)
– If you expect to be crafting or afk’ing in Avengers Tower, switch to an unused hero so your active hero can gain rested XP.
– Your hero gains rested XP at a rate that would fill the entire rested XP bar in 48 hours.
– If your Rested XP max is displayed as 48000, the hero gains Rested XP at 1000 XP an hour until the bar is filled.
– A hero’s Rested XP maximum increases as they gain levels
While you play your hero, that hero uses their Rested experience to gain an equal amount of bonus level experience every time you gain level experience.
– Storm has rested experience of 19000/48000 (48000 maximum rested experience, 19000 currently earned)
– Storm kills a mob that gives her 50 level XP
– Storm then automatically receives an additional 50 level XP from Rested experience.
– 100 total level XP for the kill.
– Rested experience always doubles the level experience your hero would have gained.
– Storm’s current rested experience is lowered by 50, now 18950/48000
– Storm continues to receive bonus level XP as long as she has any remaining Rested XP.
– When Rested XP drops to 0/48000, your Experience bar turns orange and she does not get a Rested bonus
– When you either logoff or switch to another hero, Storm regains Rested experience at 1000 XP/hour (48000 XP over 48 hours).
Finally, according to in-game info, Rested XP also increases your Rare item find, however I do not know the details for how this works.Other Marvel Heroes Articles
Marvel Heroes What to Do After Level 60 Guide
Marvel Heroes Choosing a New Character Guide
Marvel Heroes Taskmaster Ranged Guide
Marvel Heroes Rocket Raccoon Guide
Marvel Heroes Useful Artifacts List
Marvel Heroes Specific Loot Drops List
Marvel Heroes Thor Hybrid AOE Build
Marvel Heroes Wolverine Build
Marvel Heroes Thing Offensive Build
Marvel Heroes Storm Thundering Tempest Build
Marvel Heroes Iron Man Guide
Marvel Heroes Colossus Tips
Marvel Heroes Captain America Guide
Marvel Heroes Black Panther Guide
Marvel Heroes Eternity Splinter Finances Info
Marvel Heroes Costume Core Crafting Guide
Marvel Heroes Alt Leveling Guide
Marvel Heroes Thor Ranged Melee Hybrid Build
Marvel Heroes Ini Config Performance Tweaks Guide
Marvel Heroes Fast Credits and Leveling Vendors Guide
Marvel Heroes Attack Speed Diminishing Returns Info
Marvel Heroes MidTown Success Guide
Marvel Heroes Mega Info Compendium
Marvel Heroes Secrets and Easter Eggs
Marvel Heroes Damage and Defense Calculations Guide
Marvel Heroes Critical Hit Formula
Marvel Heroes New Player Tips
Marvel Heroes Zero Defeats Hero Guide
Marvel Heroes New Player’s Guide
Marvel Heroes Dodge and Defense Formula
Marvel Heroes Hero Stats Comparison
Marvel Heroes Relics List
Marvel Heroes Quest Rewards List
Marvel Heroes Hero Rankings
Marvel Heroes Pro Tips Compilation
Marvel Heroes Function Keys Guide
Marvel Heroes Gearing Up Guide
Marvel Heroes Waypoint Level List
Marvel Heroes Missions Worth Doing Again List
Marvel Heroes Beginner’s FAQ
Marvel Heroes Endgame FAQ
Marvel Heroes Fun Teaming Guide
Marvel Heroes Pricing List
Marvel Heroes Character Costume Core List
Marvel Heroes Newbie Tips
Marvel Heroes Captain America Tank Power Build Guide
Marvel Heroes Jean Grey Guide
Marvel Heroes Cyclops Quick Guide
Marvel Heroes End Game Guide
Marvel Heroes Rested Experience Guide
Marvel Heroes Crafting Guide
Marvel Heroes Hulk Basic Tips
Marvel Heroes Ms Marvel Skills Analysis
Marvel Heroes Cable Comprehensive Guide