Lunaria Story Gems Basic Guide by Stormaggedon
Each piece of Equipment can be embedded with up to five Gems.
- It takes 4 lower level Gems to synthesize a higher level one.
- The synthesized Gem will take on the attributes of 3 of the Gems used to synthesize it.
- The Synthesis success rate for Gems is 100%.
- You can use the Batch Synthesize button to quickly synthesize multiple Gems
- Higher level Gem Synthesis requires more silver.
- Embedding is a good way to greatly enhance a character’s Might.
- Click the Gems button to open the panel, and choose Embedding tab. The success rate for Embedding is 100%.
- Each piece of Equipment can be Embedded with five gems, and some Gems can only be embedded into certain types of Equipment.
- Helmet: Health Gems
- Swordsman and Hunter’s Weapon: PATK Gems
- Mage’s Weapon: MATK Gems
- Top: PDEF Gems
- Pants: MDEF Gems
- Bracelet: Accuracy Gems
- Shoes: Dodge Gems
- Gloves: Critical Rate Gems
- Ring: Critical Damage Gems
- Badge: Shield Gems
- Necklace: Rage Gems
Equipment to be embedded can be chosen from the top-right of the panel. Gems can be chosen from the bottom-right. Embedding the Gem into the available slot is accomplished by clicking the Embed button.
Gems can also be safely removed from their embedded Equipment. There must free space in the Backpack to do so.
PDEF and MDEF Gems
- The Demon Tower Defense instance drops large amount of PDEF and MDEF gems. Each defeated wave of monsters will drop many level 1 Gems.
- To enter this instance, speak with the Lunaria City Guard.
- The Demon Tower Defense instance resets every day.
- Waves spawn in 30 second intervals.
- The Ice Lotus Sprite in the Icy Impasse instance drops Rage Gems. The Boss can use stealth tactics, as well as summon monsters. Be careful when fighting against her.
- There is a shortcut to get the Gems from the Chest that appears at the end of the instance. Use the steel chains hanging on the ceiling, and avoid the battle completely. This trick requires excellent technique, so be careful!
- Get access to this instance by talking with Lunaria City Guard. It can be entered twice per day. The time limit is 20 minutes.
Other Gems can be purchased in Mystery Shop. The shop refreshes with new items every 30 minutes. This can be a great place to get rare, high level Gems.Other Lunaria Story Articles
Lunaria Story Elementalist Star Palace Guide
Lunaria Story Money Sprite Locations List
Lunaria Story Pirate Bay Instance Guide
Lunaria Story Star Palace 1 to 200 Guide
Lunaria Story Adjusting Arena Ladder Parties Guide
Lunaria Story Astrology Newbie Guide
Lunaria Story Increasing Might Fast VIP Guide
Lunaria Story Increase Might Non-VIP Guide
Lunaria Story Leveling Detailed Guide
Lunaria Story Warrior 900 Combo Guide
Lunaria Story Hunter 900 Combo Guide
Lunaria Story Elementalist 900 Combo Guide
Lunaria Story Decompose Items Guide
Lunaria Story Manadance Gear 500 Stats and Other Tips Guide
Lunaria Story Leveling Guide
Lunaria Story Quiz Spectacular Answers Guide
Lunaria Story FAQ
Lunaria Story Beginner’s Information
Lunaria Story Instances and Events Guide
Lunaria Story Equipment Introduction
Lunaria Story Farm Basic Guide
Lunaria Story Gems Basic Guide
Lunaria Story Pets Basic Guide
Lunaria Story Guild Battle Basic Guide
Lunaria Story Events Basic Guide