World of Tanks Newbie Tips by Asismii
So, everyone plays the game a bit differently, and I want to start out by saying this: DON’T TURN THIS INTO A FLAME WAR. If you have other tips or strats, great, but those I posted here are tried and tested. I have played all of the classes (Tiger II, Hummel(elite), JagdTiger(elite), T-44(elite) and PZ3(elite)) so I have a bit of knowledge.
Keep in mind that things are situational, and there may be circumstances that alter the strategy.
Let’s start with some general tips.
1. Repair kits. Always. It’s a good idea to map it to your ‘5’ key since by pressing ‘5’ then ‘5’ you will repair your track, and less messing around. Tracks will be the main reason you’re using your repair kit. Also remember that ‘1’ is engine and ‘3’ is gun.
2. Use the buddy system. I know everyone likes to run off and be the hero and all that jazz, but quite simply; don’t. Think of it like this: If you are alone and go 1 on 1 with some other tank, then it’s a duel. If you have a friend one of you will get free shots on the other tank. The more tanks that go with you, the better.
3. Someone’s gotta defend. This is more geared towards the TD and the lumbering slow heavies (KV, anyone?). Having a secure defense will not only help protect your arty, but will also keep those pesky scouts from capping from under you.
4. Read the map. If you see 10 guys going east, then go west. I know I said to use the buddy system, but you also have to use your brain. An open flank is an open door to your arty and base.
5. Read the map more. Say you’re defending (good for you) and your team is making a great flank but is encountering some heavy resistance. There is no one on the other flank, then advance. If all of their tanks are in one spot, then none of them are in another spot.
6. Keep reading the map. If your teammates are in a bind and you’re close go help them. Staying back is sniping is fine and all, but if you have a big tank who is about to bite it, take a hit or two for them by getting in-front of the enemies gun. Two guns at 50% are much better than one gun at 100%.
7. If you can’t penetrate it, switch to HE. HE is fantastic for those big buggers that seem to reflect everything. This will cause system damage and turn their powerhouses into mushy noodles. Sure you wont do as much damage as an AP, but if your AP shot bounces you’re doing nothing at all except throwing credits at them.
8. Med-kits. Wonderful tools. 2 minutes is a long time in these battles, and can easily make the difference between a win and a loss. It’s best to save your med-kits for your gunner, loader, or driver.
9. Cover!. While bushes are great camouflage, they don’t offer much in the way of protection. A rock or tank husk can provide that extra bit of defense that can turn the tide of your fight.
10. Flank. Straight down the middle in ANY map is a terrible idea. By going down a flank you not only reduce the direction fire is coming from to 1, but reduce the number of guns that can actually fire at you.
11. 30% >> 3%. If you have a big gun and are facing multiple enemies and have friendlies with you, use your gun to it’s fullest. Don’t waste a round bringing one tank from 4% to dead, use it to bring another tank from 100% to 60%. Let the smaller guns finish them off. This also gets you more xp and creds.
12. Tracks!. Fighting an IS-7, T-44, Leo? TRACK IT! Simply aim for it’s tracks and click. This will reduce their GREATEST ADVANTAGE; mobility. Tracking a fast tank makes it crippled, and the arty(and other teammates) can eat it up. For more detailed tracking info, go HERE to see my tracking tips section.
13. Charging arty or TD. Never, ever go straight in. ZIG-ZAG like you’ve never zig-zagged before. Yes it is a bit slower, but it’s better than a shell coming through your hull. Once you can get behind them they’re toast. Also: Never stop in front of them, it’s just silly.
14. Fighting the beast. If you’re up against a big tank then use what you can to your advantage, this means using whatever speed advantage you have and circling them, closely. Make them work for their shots and pop them while you’re at it.
15. Location, location, location!. Tracks, engine, gun. Hit them. What good is their fancy tank going to be if it cant shoot you? A T-44 is just another piece of metal once it’s tracked and can’t move.
16. The weak spots. This is a trickier part because you have to learn where and when to shoot. If they are at a weird angle, or have angled armor, don’t shoot it because you’re likely to just bounce. aim for the broad side, or the flat surfaces. The hull will also be easier to penetrate, so try not to take random shots at the side of a turret.
17. Premium. Get it. More xp, more creds, more sense. Save up for the 1-month to get the best value. It takes 17 days to earn enough for 1 month of premium, so start saving.
18. Be mindful of arty. They are always lurking (unless they’re dead). STAY BEHIND COVER. It is everywhere, rocks, buildings, mountains, you name it. Their powerful guns can easily hit you in the middle of a field, so why would you go there?
19. Take a shot and run away, live to shoot another day. If you see a tank out in the open and you have cover, pop out and shoot, then go back in. This will minimize the amount of time you’re open to attack.
1. Shoot and move. This is the most basic thing you can do to stay alive. After you pop a shot off, move a bit(10-15 meters) just in case another arty is watching for your tracer, it wont be able to lock in on you.
2. Look for tracers. Sometimes you may not have scouts, or they are goofing off somewhere. In that case keep and eye out for tracers and pin point them back to the location they shot from, then shoot away.
3. Co-ordination is key. Try and talk with your other arty, it will be vital in bringing down the bigger targets.
4. Don’t be afraid to relocate. If you have a flank that is pushing the map, follow a bit behind them. This will not only give you a better location on the map, but it will mix things up for your enemies. And VERY IMPORTANT: If a scout makes it into or near your base, then under no circumstances, ever, should you stop moving until it has been killed and you count to 10. There is a very good chance that arty is looking at you and just waiting to click.
5. Choosing your target. Arty first, period. As soon as your team makes contact with their team, arty will be zooming in on them. This is a great opportunity to practice tip 2. If all arty is dead you kind of have to play it by ear, but if tanks are distracted by each other then kill the one with the most amount of HP you can kill in one shot. If they are all similar then hit the biggest tank, once their big tank is down then your allies will have an easier time with the rest. Everyone loves to get kills, but if getting one more kills means your team loses the round what does it matter? Keep in mind general tip #11.
6. Guns first. Read Tank Destroyer tip #4.
1. If your base is being capped, TD it. By this I DON’T mean run in as soon as you see someone at your flag, but wait until the cap is at around 40% then charge in and shoot. This is especially effective if there is only one tank in your base. As a note, don’t do this in satellite view, it will make things much more difficult. If you are far away from the cap and can’t see who’s in there, then take pod shots into the circle, your aim doesn’t have to be pin-point because you can’t see them anyhow and it’s all guesswork.
2. If you have a fast arty (Hummel for instance) and have some mega-tank coming after you, use what your tank gives you; mobility. Get in close and dirty, then shoot and circle some more while you reload.
3. If you run out of ammo then charge! Don’t be afraid to be a distraction. The enemy doesn’t know you’ve run out of ammo, and if you can save some other tank from a couple of hits while they polish off the enemy, then why wouldn’t you? Repair bills aren’t THAT bad.
1. Find your spot. Find a spot on each map that gives you a great defensive advantage. This might be with cover of rocks, between some buildings, wherever your flanks are protected.
2. At barrels reach. Further really, but the idea is the same. Don’t let them get close to you, back up if someone is charging you, shoot their tracks, whatever. You need to keep them distanced.
3. Bottle-necks are good. If you can find a place where enemies have to funnel in (between buildings, train cars, hills) this is going to be your happy place.
4. Guns first. I know there is a lot of debate over which upgrade to do first, but remember this: you’re not a flanker, you’re not a scout, you’re there for one reason; to blow them up. No matter what engine you have or how good your radio is (if your suspension can support it) your gun is what sets you apart. Being able to turn marginally faster still wont make you fast enough to keep them getting behind you, so why give them the chance? Especially at the later tiers, you’ll be slow and lumbering no matter what you do, so you should augment what you’ll need. This applies to arty as well.
1. Make friends with a medium. Having a medium tank to support you will be huge. They can help you by tracking enemies for you to destroy. They can advance for you to help tie up a larger, slower enemy so you can pick it off. They can save your butt if a tank gets behind you. They are your friend.
2. Back and turn. If an enemy is trying to circle you, go backwards and turn. This will make it more difficult for them to get behind you.
3. Have a safe place. If they are coming in strong, have somewhere you can move back to that will make them have to detour to get to your blind side. This can be buildings, trains, or cliffs/beaches.
4. Against a wall. Keep your back against a wall when going one on one against another tank. This way they can’t circle you, and if they want to keep moving, they’ll have to get in front of your gun at one point.
1. Use what you’ve got. Maneuver around, between, and behind buildings, obstacles, and enemy tanks. This will tie them up, confuse them, and make it harder for them to get a clean shot on you.
2. From the flank. Read general tip #10.
3. Kits. Save your repair kits for tracks and engine ONLY. You need your speed more than anything.
4. Warn your arty. When you’re getting close, let them know. This way you can be sure your scouting isn’t being wasted.
1. If you see an arty, aim, fire, keep moving. Your goal is to light up the enemy so your arty can pick them off. Stopping to kill them will only get you shot by some other tank that is defending. If it is a big arty, park behind it where other enemies can’t hit you, shoot it, then run.
2. Pseudo-Scouting. If you can find a place where you can light up enemies without being hit, it’s a good place. An example would be behind a rock or building near their base.
3. Timing. Make sure your arty is in position, or will be in position before you leave to scout.
4. Take the road less traveled. When you learn the maps you learn where people like to go. Don’t go there. Find a path that will get you deep and you’ll encounter little traffic as you go.
5. Multiple scouts 1. Each take a different path so you can pinpoint where the enemies will be coming from. Chances are one of you will run into a wall of steel, but at least you’ll prepare your team.
6. Multiple scouts 2. Everyone go together for maximum penetration of their flank. The enemy can’t shoot at two or three targets at once, and this will ensure that you get in as deep as possible.
1. The tanks who hunt together, win together. Think of yourselves as a pack. Stick together to take down larger tanks with ease. This will make you a much more formidable force.
2. Surroundings. Being the jack-of-all-trades you get to utilize a combination of speed, power, and maneuverability. You also have to utilize your surroundings to make the most of your tank. This is a bit general, but very important to mediums in particular.
3. Whack-a-scout. If you see a scout charging towards your base, charge him right back. When you get close, RAM HIM! Then after that (If he’s still alive) shoot him. It’s great defense and great fun!
4. Be the finisher. Polish off tanks so that your bigger friends can move onto new targets.
5. Assister. You should be the one tracking enemies and breaking modules for your friends, be sure to do so.
Since mediums are so versatile, it is best to look at all of the strats in the other sections and use them.
1. Play smart. Break the stereotype of being a big dumb war machine. You need to play smart to make the most of your tank. Don’t charge in by yourself, you’ll die. Use your armor to its fullest by angling your tank a bit and/or keeping only your turret showing when you can.
2. Turning. Even though you have a nice big gun, your traverse speed can leave much to be desired. Turn to help hit tanks that are circling you, and aim for their tracks. If you can, stay near an obstacle so they have to slow down and detour, giving you time to lock on.
3. Protection. Try and protect smaller tanks by getting between them and other enemy tanks. This will give them more safety to assist you. There is also a better chance the shots will bounce off of you, and if not you still have more health to spare.
1. Big boys first. If you’re being attacked by multiple enemies attack the big ones first. The smaller ones will be more likely to bounce, and besides that your teammates wont have as much of a problem with them if you die.
2. Fire Extinguishers. Make sure you have them. 5%/s of your health is a lot more than 5%/s of a little T-28. (This should probably be under tips, but oh well)
3. You’re not invincible. Don’t be afraid to retreat of you’re being overwhelmed, often times you’ll have assistance not far from you, so it’s ok to let them take some hits for you.
MOST IMPORTANT TIP OF ALL TIME
Be nice. There are so many reasons for this I don’t feel like typing them all out, but in a nutshell if you’re in a tight spot and were being a jerkwad to your teammates, chances are they’ll let you bite it.
Thanks for reading this super long post, and as I said before all of these tips and strats are subject to circumstance.
Good luck and have fun,Other Games Articles
Heroes of the Storm Alarak Guide
Heroes of the Storm Nazeebo Guide
Heroes of the Storm Lucio Beginner’s Guide
Pokemon Go Defeating Blissey Guide
FIFA 17 Getting One Million Coins Guide
FIFA 17 Bronze Pack Method Guide
Overwatch Pharah Tips Versus Hit Scans
Clash Royale Graveyard Basic Guide
Overwatch Sombra Map Viability Guide
Overwatch Using Whole Hog Guide
Battlefield 1 Tanker Tips and Tricks
FIFA 17 Useful Tips for All Players
Pokemon Sun and Moon Breeding Shiny Pokemon Guide
Overwatch Why You Are Not Getting Healed
Clash Royale Lane Pressure Comprehensive Guide
Clash Royale Countering Graveyard Freeze Combo Guide
Clash Royale Pekka Guide
Overwatch Advanced Tips from a Master Player
Clash Royale Bomber Guide
Clash Royale Goblin Barrel Guide
Overwatch Working With Your Healers Guide
Battlefield 1 Medic Guns Guide
FFXIV Savage Raiding Tips
Puzzle & Dragons Radar Dragons Guide
RuneScape Merching Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon Post Game Activities List
Pokemon Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Guide
Overwatch 3v3 Mode Comprehensive Guide
MapleStory V Matrix Optimization Guide for All Classes
LoL AD Carry Laning Tips
Clash Royale Deck Building Tips from Pros
Heroes of the Storm Tips for Ranked Play
Pokemon Go Tips for Playing More Efficiently
Overwatch Roadhog In-Depth Guide
Heroes of the Storm Abathur Advanced Tips
Heroes of the Storm Common Hero Mistakes
Overwatch Roadhog Tips and Tricks
Paragon Jungling Tips
Paragon Countess Build and Guide
LoL Leaguecraft 101 Summaries
Pokemon Sun and Moon Poke Pelago Comprehensive Guide
LoL How To Un-tilt Yourself Guide
Clash Royale Inferno Dragon Strategy Guide
Clash Royale Counter Elite Barbarians Guide
Battlefield 1 Destroying Heavy Tanks Guide
Clash Royale Electro Wizard Challenge Tips
Paragon Carry Role Murdock Guide
Paragon Countess Ability Penetration Guide
Paragon Bronze To Top 100 Advice
Paragon Complete Cards List
Paragon Ward Placement Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon Making Most of Festival Plaza
Heroes of the Storm Rexxar Guide
Heroes of the Storm Climbing Out of Low Ranks Guide
Heroes of the Storm Zarya Comprehensive Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon Island Scan Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon Festival Plaza Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon Bottle Cap Farming Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon Get a Salamence In The Beginning Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon Getting Perfect Chaining Smeargle Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon Level to 100 in 2 Hours Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon High Levels Experience Guide
Guild Wars 2 Ascended Gearing Guide
Dota 2 Playing A Good Support Early Game Guide
Dota 2 Support’s Items Complete Guide
Clash Royale Furnace Complete Guide
Clash Royale Graveyard Comprehensive Guide
CS:GO Becoming A Smarter Player Guide
Heroes of the Storm Map Strategies
Clash Royale Miner Complete Guide
Heroes of the Storm How To Lane Guide
Heroes of the Storm Beginner’s Complete Guide
Overwatch Junkrat Team Oriented Play Guide
Clash Royale Lava Hound Basic Guide
Overwatch Carrying As Support Guide
Battlefield 1 Important Tips
Overwatch Hero Meta Tier List
Rocket League Offensive Positioning and Rotation Guide
Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo All Obtainable Items Guide
Destiny Skeleton Key Chest Loot Chart
Destiny PvP Guide to Getting Good
Destiny Heroic Wrath of the Machine Easy Guide
Overwatch Mercy In-Depth Guide
Dragon Nest What To Do After Level 93
Dragon Nest Leveling 1 to 93 Guide
Dragon Nest What Class to Play Guide
Elite Dangerous Weapon Damage Stats List
Elite Dangerous Fixed Weapons Guide
Elite Dangerous Circle Strafing Guide
Heroes of the Storm Low Tier Ranked Climbing Guide
Destiny Light Level Boosting Caps List
WoW Legion Mythic Dungeons Tips and Guide
WoW Legion Classes Overview Which to Pick Guide
Path of Exile Identifying Valuable Items Guide
LoL Vi Advanced Tips and Tricks
Yu-Gi-Oh! Ojamas Guide
War Thunder Best Tier 4 Grinders Guide
Duelyst Swarm Abyssian Guide
Duelyst Solo Challenge Solutions Guide
Duelyst Budget Lilithe Decklist and Guide
Duelyst Backstabhai S-Rank Deck Guide
Clash Royale Musketeer and Ice Spirit Techniques and Combos
Clash Royale Ice Golem Advanced Techniques and Combos
Overwatch Peripherals, Settings and Posture Guide
Overwatch Streamers To Watch for Each Hero
Destiny Power Level Past 365 Light Guide
Osu! Improving Yourself Guide
Destiny 365 Light Without Fireteam Guide
Evolve Competitive Perks Setup For All Roles
Evolve Hunter Tips and Advice
Evolve Assault Competitive Perks Guide
Pokemon Go Getting Maximum Coins From Gyms Guide
Clash Royale Giant Bowler Decks and Counters Guide
Clash Royale Lava Hound Ultimate Guide
Clash Royale How to Use Every Legendary Guide
Clash Royale Mega Minion Guide
Clash Royale Inferno Dragon Guide
Rocket League Ground Dribbling and Flicks Guide
Hearthstone How to Practice Effectively Guide
Destiny Wrath of the Machine Loot and Locations Guide
Destiny Wrath of the Machine Comprehensive Guide
Overwatch Lucio Healing Guide
SWTOR Warzone Mechanics Guide
Black Desert Online Grind Spots Etiquette Guide
MH Generations Monster Drops Getting What You Want Guide
Overwatch Playing Against Mei Guide
Overwatch Zarya Energy Guide
Pokemon Go Important Tips Guide
Overwatch Ana Healing Guide
Pokemon Go Countering Less Common Gym Defenders
Pokemon Go Countering Dragonite and Snorlax
Pokemon Go Base Catch and Flee Rates
Destiny Reputation Guide for Leveling
Summoners War Trial of Ascension Full Guide
SMITE Xing Tian’s Mountain Guide
War Thunder Flight Energy Guide
Clash Royale Sparky Elixir Management Guide
Overwatch Getting Good with Reinhardt Guide
Clash Royale Ice Spirit Strategy Guide
Overwatch Achievement Guide
Overwatch Healing Guide
Pokemon Go Weave DPS Best Movesets Guide
Pokemon Go Countering Grass Type Gym Defenders
Clash Royale All Tank Units Guide
Pokemon Go Holding Gyms For 5 Days Guide
Overwatch Lucio Speed Buff Guide
Overwatch Bastion Tips
Clash Royale Log Spell Guide
Pokemon Go Countering Water Type Gym Defenders
Pokemon Go Countering Fire Type Gym Defenders
Pokemon Go Buddy System Distance Per Candy List
Clash Royale Using Each Card on Defense Guide
Overwatch Genji Dragonblade Guide
Overwatch Reinhardt Guide
Overwatch Being Nano-Boosted by Ana Guide
Overwatch Mercy Detailed Guide
Evolve Renegade Abe Guide
Monster Hunter X Switch Axe Combo DPS Guide
Monster Hunter X Switch Axe Infinite Burst Combo Guide
Evolve Assault Unlock Priorities Guide
Evolve Support Unlock Priorities Guide
Evolve Medic Unlock Priorities Guide
Evolve Jack Guide
Black Desert Online Kunoichi PvP Guide
Brave Frontier Endless FG Guide
Overwatch Competitive Play Guide
Overwatch Pharah Beginner’s Guide
Clash Royale Sparky Troop Countering Strategies Guide
Clash Royale Global No. 1 Deck Guide
Elite Dangerous Engineers Guide
World of Tanks Grinding IS-7 and IS-4 Lines Guide
Guild Wars 2 Bloodstone Current Events Achievement Guide
Summoners War R5 Advanced DPS Guide
Summoners War R5 Increasing DPS Guide
Clash Royale Ice Spirit Guide
Pokemon Go Tracking Pokemon with Sightings Guide
Pokemon Go Stop Worrying and Start Enjoying Guide
Pokemon Go Making Your Own Poke Tracker
Summoners War Progression and Focus Guide
Hearthstone Pirate Warrior In-Depth Guide
MapleStory Nihal Desert Trade Tycoon Guide
Destiny Intensive Reputation Guide
Monster Hunter Generations Awards Guide
Summoners War Will Shield AO Guide
Pokemon Go Which Pokemon To Keep Guide
Pokemon Go IVs Guide
Pokemon Go Comprehensive Guide
Rocket League Climbing Solo Standard Guide
Pokemon Go Catch Mechanics Guide
Clash Royale Terminology List
Evolve General Tips
Evolve Emet Guide
Pokemon Go Each Pokemon’s Best Attacks List
Evolve Gorgon Guide
Evolve Dome Mechanics Guide
Evolve Bucket Guide
Evolve Tech Sergeant Hank Guide
Evolve Abe Guide
Evolve Tips for Difficult Characters
Evolve Monster General Strategy Guide
Evolve What To Do When A Hunter Is Down
Evolve Dodging Strategy Guide
Evolve Meteor Goliath and General Monster Play Guide
Clash Royale Hidden Card Stats List
Clash Royale Slot Method Deck Building Guide
Clash Royale Identify Opponent’s Deck From Opening Move
Clash Royale Lava Hound Tips
Evolve Wildlife Maps
Pokemon Go Starter’s Tutorial
Pokemon Go Beginner’s Guide
Pokemon Go Pokestop Farming Guide
Pokemon Go Gym Battles Secret Trick Guide
Pokemon Go Player Leveling Guide
Pokemon Go Power Banks Guide
Pokemon Go Training Guide
Pokemon Go Hints, Tips and FAQ
Pokemon Go 1000 CP Guide
Pokemon Go Leveling and Getting High CP Pokemon Guide
Rocket League Air Dribble Guide
Rocket League Freeplay Training Guide
Overwatch McCree In-Depth Guide
Overwatch Playing With Mercy On Your Team Guide
Overwatch Team Composition, Play and Counters Guide
Overwatch Competitive Team Roles Guide
Overwatch Genji Guide
Overwatch All Heroes Full Guide
Overwatch “On Fire” System Explained
Overwatch Symmetra Hanamura Map Guide
Overwatch Hero Counters Guide
Overwatch Mercy and Lucio Comparison Guide
Hearthstone Old Gods Ultimate Control Warrior Guide
Hearthstone N’zoth Renolock Rank 1 Legend Deck Guide
TERA Online Slayer PvE Guide
Guild Wars 2 Gathering Run Guide
Guild Wars 2 Getting to Level 80 Guide
Guild Wars 2 PvE Farming Guide
Brave Frontier Mildran Karna Masta Guide
Clash Royale Tournament Mode Rewards Analysis
Clash Royale Tournament Chest Payouts List
Clash Royale Sparky Analysis and Guide
Clash Royale Sparky Comprehensive Guide
Clash Royale Reading Your Opponent Guide
Clash Royale Legendary Tips for F2P Players
Clash Royale Furnace Swarm Legendary Deck
Clash Royale Princess Tactics and Tips
Clash Royale Four Factors To Reaching Legend
Clash Royale Balloon Strategy Guide
Clash Royale Giant Musketeer Mini Pekka Legendary F2P Deck
Heroes of the Storm Drafting Basics Guide
Warframe Frost’s Snow Globe Guide
Warframe Rolling 75% Damage Reduction Guide
Hearthstone Yogg Tempo Mage Legendary Deck Guide
Clash Royale Tips For Legendary Arena Tryhards
Clash Royale Managing Your Resources Guide
Clash Royale Card Upgrade Costs List
Clash Royale Card Levels And Important Upgrades Analysis
Clash Royale Hog Valkyrie Musketeer Trifecta Legendary Deck
Clash Royale Legendary Arena Meta Decks
Clash Royale Lava Hound Control Deck Legendary Guide
Clash Royale All Cards Strategy Guide
Clash Royale Target Separation Technique Guide
Clash Royale Giant Skeleton Strategy Guide
Clash Royale Sparky Guide
Clash Royale Entering Legendary Arena Guide
Clash Royale Fire Spirits Guide
Clash Royale Tombstone Uses Guide
Clash Royale Legendary Arena Most Effective Decks
Clash Royale Tips For Hitting Legendary
Clash Royale Deck Building Template And Guide
Clash Royale Best Counters For Every Card
Clash Royale Countering Royal Giant Decks
Clash Royale Countering Hog Rider and Freeze Decks
Clash Royale Time and Elixir Management Guide
Clash Royale Tips For Reaching Legendary Arena
Clash Royale Giant Skeleton Usage Guide
Clash Royale Countering 3 Musketeers Tips
Clash Royale Hog, Freeze and Valkyrie Deck Guide
Clash Royale Useful Gameplay Tips
Clash Royale Lava Hound Uses and Counters Guide
Clash Royale Countering The Popular Decks
Clash Royale Climbing Trophies Guide
Clash Royale Countering Royal Giant Guide
Clash Royale Shop Card Prices Detailed List And Analysis
Black Desert Online Sorceress Build Guide
Black Desert Online Berserker Guide To Level 60
Black Desert Online Berserker Guide To Level 50
Black Desert Online Ranger Rush To Level 55 Guide
Black Desert Online Ranger Skill Combos Guide
Black Desert Online Ranger Pre-Mediah Guide
Black Desert Online Warrior PvP Skill Combos Guide
Clash Royale F2P 2500 Trophies Hog Zap Deck With No Epics
Clash Royale Legendary Hog Beatdown Deck
Clash Royale Card Collection Principles
Clash Royale Dealing With Stress And Tilt Guide
Clash Royale Deck Building Guidelines With Any Cards
Clash Royale Meta Analysis In Each Arena Level
Clash Royale Helsinki Tournament Champion’s Deck And Replays
Clash Royale 3000 Trophies Arena 5 Deck
Clash Royale Hits To Kill For Tournament Cap