Wartune Preventing Plunder Using Gold Guide by R21982395
First of all, in the Wartune Game, Gold is one of the important resources that can be used in many purposes.
Gold used in the ff:
1. Finding Astrals in Astro – to earn more gold and extend finding astrals, try to sell misfortune and green astrals which cost you about 1200-3600 gold per astrals. You can pick only blue, purple and gold astrals to use or to extract for experience. If the gold turns to less than 20k gold, you can’t find astrals anymore.
2. Enchanting weapon – as you can see, the higher level of equipment you upgrade, the more expensive the gold you spend. Maybe about +8 or higher makes a lot of pain to spend gold. Try to use luck stones to prevent enchantment failures.
3. Constructing Buildings – if you are in a higher level, the amount of gold spend is higher and higher too. Try to construct any buildings if you have gold to spend. If you have a lots of gold and you want to construct more buildings, make sure you have many vouchers ready to spend to save time.
Vouchers are usually got from:
a. Tree of Ancients
c. Mystery Box
4. Buying seeds in farm shop – it is important; that’s why you must have remaining gold to reserve for seeds when you farm.
5. Recruiting troops – even in only small amount, make sure that you must recruit troops as early as possible and maximize populations. Populations depends on the level of cottages you have constructed.
6. Recycling and Synthesizing – if you have excess of green or higher items, usually you recycle it for refinement stones, and if you have items to combine for powerful items, that’s for synthesizing. It spends gold also.
GUIDE ON HOW TO SAVE GOLD FROM PLUNDERERS
Now, let’s proceed in guide on how to save gold from plunderer.
You cannot avoid people who try to plunder your city but there are ways to save your gold against them. Plunder gold rewards 10% of your current gold.
(Example: You have 100k gold and you plundered by some players stronger than you, it will reduced 10k gold which is 10% of 100k gold)
1. If you have golds, spend it one by one using my guides on top, that is in order.
2. Use “City Protection Token” – which is buyable at the shop or try to find it in mystery box.
3. Make your character stronger – that’s why other players has a chance to lose against you. This is one way that some people stops to plunder you.
4. Be aware of transferring world maps – the higher level of maps that you transferred, the more dangerous people you encountered to plunder you when you attacked or being attacked.Other Wartune Articles
Wartune Astrals Comprehensive Guide
Wartune Astral System Guide
Wartune Enlightening Guide
Wartune Spire Guide
Wartune Earning Gold Guide
Wartune Mage Detailed Guide
Wartune Fast Leveling Guide
Wartune Mounts Guide
Wartune Being Strong for Your Level (Slow Leveling) Guide
Wartune Spire Tips
Wartune Archer Detailed Guide
Wartune Guild Battle Point System Guide
Wartune Guild Battle Rules
Wartune Archer Sample Build Guide
Wartune Battle Statistics Guide
Wartune Mage Non Cash Guide
Wartune Academy and Kyranites Guide
Wartune Redeeming Gift Code Guide
Wartune Guild Interface Guide
Wartune Mage PvP (Anti Archer/Knight) Guide
Wartune Knight Skills Guide
Wartune Battleground Basic Guide
Wartune Battleground Comprehensive Guide
Wartune Inactive Guild Leader Guide
Wartune Tips To Get Ahead Guide
Wartune Mage Tips and Tricks
Wartune Classes Beginner’s Guide
Wartune Best Astrals Guide
Wartune Preventing Plunder Using Gold Guide
Wartune Combo System Guide
Wartune Astrals List
Wartune Optimizing Your Astral Guide
Wartune Astrals Basic Guide
Wartune Mage Healing Build Guide
Wartune Knight Basic Guide
Wartune Knight DPS Arena/WB Build Guide
Wartune Archer Non Cash Build Guide
Wartune Archer Simple Arena/BG Build Guide
Wartune Knight Tank Build Guide
Wartune Dungeon Solo and Multiplayer Guide
Wartune Knight Build Types Guide
Wartune Newbie Tips Guide
Wartune Mage World Boss Build Guide
Wartune Draw Card Trick
Wartune Leveling Tips
Wartune Parties Basic Guide
Wartune VIP Membership System Introduction
Wartune Knight Spec Guide
Wartune Blacksmith Guide