StormFall Army Protection Trick by StormFall DB
After Level 15 you will be able to be attacked by every other player who is level 15+. Many players progress very quickly through the game by creating a large offensive force and destroying others. While effective, this method leaves you vulnerable to Raids and Sieges from other players.
Since Offensive Units have low defensive stats, a smaller Offensive army can even destroy a larger Offensive army when the smaller army is the attacker. If you do not have a strong Defensive force to protect your army, you are risking the lives of a lot of units. Don’t worry, there is a little trick you can use to protect your force from being obliterated.
Protecting Your Offensive Army
Note that players under level 9 have Novice Protection and cannot be attacked by any other castle. The best thing to do is to find one of these players, preferably nearby to your castle, and request that you become allies. Next, make sure that you can communicate with them by sending them a letter.
Take the army you would like to be protected and send them as reinforcements to your new ally. Make sure to tell your ally not to send your army back to your castle and they will be protected as long as your ally does not reach level 9+.
Note: You do not have to become allies; this is only to ensure that your army is not sent back to you. This also works with inactive players under level 9.
Best Time To Use This Trick
– When you are about to be Raided/Besieged by a large army
– When you are constantly being attacked by another player
– When you want to build up your army without taking losses
– During time you won’t be playing Stormfall
Problems With This Method
– Protected army is sent back to you just when you are about to get attacked
– You will not have those units to protect your resources (Keep your resources low when you have no army to protect your castle)
– Protecting castle reaches level 9+ and is vulnerable to attack
StormFall Getting More Resources Guide
StormFall Settlements Guide
StormFall Raiding Guide
StormFall Spying Guide
StormFall Tips and Tricks