Serenia Fantasy Reducing Lag Guide by Raff
Note before you start reading: these are not important at all if you have a good computer and internet connection. This guide was aimed to be for people who are tired of lag. Some of the steps can be skipped if they don’t result in a desired effect.
Changing In-Game Settings:
1. Log in your character into Serenia Fantasy.
2. Click the red circle (Settings).
3. Put a check next to:
[✓] No Disturb – Decreases the size of notifications which helps reduce lag.
[✓] Hide Others (Hotkey: H) – Reduces a lot of elements from loading. Significantly reduces lag.
4. Check off:
[ ] Shadow – Extra effect = extra lag.
[ ] Brightness – Haven’t proven to cause lag, but… extra effect = extra lag.
[ ] Sound effect – Not proven to be connected with lag.
[ ] Music – Not proven to be connected with lag.
[ ] Play music in background – Not proven to be connected with lag.
Changing “Character: C” Settings:
1. Log in to Serenia Fantasy.
2. Click on the “C” button while your keyboard is focused on Serenia Fantasy. Or click on the “Character” icon.
3. Check off:
[ ] Show Costume – Reduces elements to load on screen.
[ ] Show Mount – Reduces elements to load on screen.
Changing Computer Settings:
How screen resolution causes a bit of lag: The higher the screen resolution, the more your computer / laptop / netbook has to condense the pixels in flash. Decreasing may for some people decrease lag.
“1. Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.
2. Under Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.”
“1. Open Display in Control Panel.
2. On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply.
3. When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment.
4. Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.”
“1. Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.
2. Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
3. Click Keep to use the new resolution, or click Revert to go back to the previous resolution.”
“1. Select the Monitors control panel from the Apple menu, it may also be called Monitors and Sound.
Note: If you have more that one monitor, a separate Monitors control panel will appear on each display.
2. Click on the resolution you desire in the Resolution section of the control panel.
3. The new resolution will be displayed after you select it.
4. Close the Monitors control panel by clicking the close box in the upper-left corner.
5. If the image is distorted, adjust the video controls in the Monitors control panel or on the monitor itself.”
Serenia Fantasy Spirit Guide
Serenia Fantasy Mage Comprehensive Guide
Serenia Fantasy Mage Talent Builds Guide
Serenia Fantasy Mage Talents List
Serenia Fantasy Beginner’s Guide
Serenia Fantasy FAQ
Serenia Fantasy Talent Choosing Guide
Serenia Fantasy Warrior Talents List
Serenia Fantasy Ranger Talents List
Serenia Fantasy Getting Talents Guide
Serenia Fantasy Auction House Guide
Serenia Fantasy Valor Guide
Serenia Fantasy Glory and Gems Guide
Serenia Fantasy Equipment Materials Hunting Guide
Serenia Fantasy Stronghold Attacking and Defending Guide
Serenia Fantasy Reducing Lag Guide