PlanetSide 2 Tank Mine FAQ
1. Do tank mines have an expiration date? (ie; after 5 mins tank mine is removed)
2. Are the mines removed upon engineers death?
3. Are the mines removed upon switching classes via terminal?
4. Are the mines removed upon switching classes after death?
5. If I put mines on the vehicle spawn point, (The area that vehicle spawns on before it auto rolls forward) does it explode and destroy the vehicle or does it just explode and vehicle still alive due to some sort of invulnerability?
I’ve seen newly spawn vehicles roll directly over mines I’ve planted with no results.
6. If i put mines on the “Auto Path” (The ramp down that you have no control over before you gain control) and an enemy spawned vehicle rolls over it, does it explode and destroy vehicle?
See above answer
7. If I put down 2 mines, then I go back to resupply and put down another 2 mines. Do I have 4 mines on the field and not just 2 mines. (ie; first 2 mines put down removed and last 2 mines from resupply are the active ones)
The original 2 will despawn and be completely wasted. You can only have 2 down at once.
8. What is the max number of mines I can have on the field?
2 with the first cert, 3 with the second
9. Do mines affect air vehicles? (ie; I put a mine on the “resupply landing pad” for air vehicles and a plane lands to resupply on it. Does it trigger the mine?)
They do effect them. I’ve thrown a pair under a gal. They went boom but didnt kill the gal… Wasnt surprised but had to try.
PlanetSide 2 Infiltrator Beginner’s Guide
PlanetSide 2 Sunderer Guide
PlanetSide 2 Galaxy Guide
PlanetSide 2 Engineer Tips
PlanetSide 2 Solo Tanking Tips
PlanetSide 2 Light Assault Tips
PlanetSide 2 Infantry Tips
PlanetSide 2 Comprehensive Newbie Guide
PlanetSide 2 Infiltrator Build Guide
PlanetSide 2 TR Infiltrator Guide
PlanetSide 2 Vehicles and Resources Guide
PlanetSide 2 Combat Medic Tips
PlanetSide 2 Infiltrator Close Combat Tips
PlanetSide 2 Infiltrator Guide
PlanetSide 2 Tank Killing Guide
PlanetSide 2 Vanu Weapon Stats
PlanetSide 2 Magrider Tips and Tricks
PlanetSide 2 Liberator Comprehensive Guide
PlanetSide 2 Flash Bike Guide
PlanetSide 2 In-Game Commands and Tweaks Guide
PlanetSide 2 Spending 100 Certs Guide
PlanetSide 2 Performance Tweaks Guide
PlanetSide 2 Cert Recommendations for Beginners
PlanetSide 2 Tank Tips
PlanetSide 2 Essential Gameplay Tips Guide
PlanetSide 2 Terms and Acronyms List
PlanetSide 2 Camouflage Preview Pictures
PlanetSide 2 Infiltrator Rifles Guide
PlanetSide 2 MAX Guide
PlanetSide 2 TR LMGs Guide
PlanetSide 2 Unlocks to Avoid Guide
PlanetSide 2 NC LMGs Guide
PlanetSide 2 New Player’s Guide
PlanetSide 2 Infiltrator Basic Guide
PlanetSide 2 Tank Mine FAQ
PlanetSide 2 Skyguard Tips and Tricks
PlanetSide 2 Basic Teamwork Guide
PlanetSide 2 Basic Tips
PlanetSide 2 Squad Leader Guide
PlanetSide 2 Infiltrator Lone Sniper Guide
PlanetSide 2 Newbie General Guide
PlanetSide 2 Infiltrator Complete Guide