Firefall TDM Maps Guide by Mewmix
Here is a guide for all those looking to get into PvP, or just want some extra information on the current Team Deathmatch Map Pool. We currently have (in order of my memory does not denote balance):
- Sunken Harbor
- Oil Rig
- Shanty Town
- Moisture Farm
Screenshots of the overhead maps with locations of powerups and where teleporters take you inside the maps.
Please don’t argue about balance in thread but feel free to post about strategies, positioning and other such topics.
If you like what you see here please feel free to drop by my Army/Team’s page found here: http://www.vexxgaming.com/ PM me in game at: Brutality, or send me a PM.
- Three locations where the Double Damage powerup can spawn, high up locations so you are vulnerable when going for the Double Damage.
- Single Ammo powerup located in the middle of the map inside the Ship.
- Cooldown Reset powerup located on one side of the map – located below the rock slightly covered by terrain.
- Two health powerups located on either side of the map, one on the water side, the other located under the bridge.
- Two teleporters inside each base, (look like portals) which teleport to the locations, denoted by the red lines.
- 5 ways out of each base, exit on each side, north, south, east, and west sides as well as an exit on the bottom, not including teleporters.
I apologize for horrible pictures of this map, rather hard to get pictures because of the overhead trees.
Back End Pictures
- Only one location where the Double Damage powerup can spawn, at the back of the map in the long back alley between the two teleporters.
- Two ammo powerups, above each teleporter.
- Two health powerups located close to the exit of each spawn..
- One teleporter per base, leading to the back alley far away from spawn as denoted by red lines in the overhead shot above.
- Two exits per base, not including teleporters.
- Two locations where the Double Damage powerup can spawn, high up locations so you are vulnerable when going for the Double Damage.
- Multiple Locations with Healthpack and Ammo beside each other.
- Cooldown Reset powerup located in the middle of the alley between the two intial spawn locations..
- No fixed spawn locations after the initial spawns, you will be placed in a semi-random spawn rotation which may be next to opponents or near enemy turrets.
- Two battleframe stations located at A and B locations
Secondary Exit Screenshots
- No Double Damage powerup.
- Two locations where there are 500 hp powerups and ammo one located on the side of the building, another in the “Wet Room” (not shown) in the lowest Basement of Oil Rig
- Two distinct exits to each base, 2 exits which lead to the upper level of Oil Rig, another which leads towards the Wet Room
- One Large health pack in the middle of the map inside the open cargo container.
- Numerous locations where Recons can perch and get view of large portions of the map.
- Two rails along the top of the map which you can run along to bypass the middle of the map quickly, but you must jetpack onto them.
Firefall Recluse PvP Guide
Firefall Rhino Basic Guide
Firefall Nighthawk Guide
Firefall Bastion Tips
Firefall Tigerclaw PvE Guide
Firefall PvP Settings Guide
Firefall Tigerclaw Guide
Firefall New Player’s Guide
Firefall Beginner’s Ultimate Guide
Firefall How to Sell on the Marketplace
Firefall Dreadnaught Mammoth Guide
Firefall ARES Brief Guide
Firefall Dealing with Deathsquads Guide
Firefall PvP Gameplay Basics
Firefall PvP Beginner’s Guide
Firefall Jetball Frames Guide
Firefall Dreadnaught Tips
Firefall Aranha List
Firefall Sunken Harbor Guide
Firefall Orbital Comm Tower Guide
Firefall Blackwater Extraction Site Guide
Firefall Sabotage Guide
Firefall TDM Maps Guide
Firefall BioEngineer Guide
Firefall Thumping Detailed Guide
Firefall Recon Nighthawk Build Guide
Firefall PvP Tips
Firefall New Player’s Walkthrough
Firefall PvP Maps and Gametypes Guide
Firefall Resources and Manufacturing Guide
Firefall Battleframe Garage Guide
Firefall World Events Guide
Firefall Basic Crafting Walkthrough
Firefall Beginner’s Basic Guide
Firefall Tier 1 and 2 Guide
Firefall Resources Basic Guide
Firefall Leveling Guide
Firefall Terms and Lingo
Firefall New Player’s Quick Guide
Firefall Add-ons List
Firefall Melding Anomaly Neutralizer (MAN) Guide
Firefall Baneclaw Killing Guide
Firefall Meld Thumping Strategy Guide
Firefall Crafting Advanced Guide
Firefall Split Mineral Stacks Workaround Guide
Firefall Assault PvE AoE Build Guide
Firefall Dreadnaught PvE Build Guide
Firefall Basic Crafting Guide
Firefall Advanced Thumping and Instances Guide
Firefall Engineer Weapons Guide
Firefall Recon Specs and Weapons Guide
Firefall Classes Introduction
Firefall and Team FPS in General Strategy Tips
Firefall Medic Equipment and Abilities Guide
Firefall Information Compilation
Firefall Backstory Summary
Firefall Comprehensive Guide