ChefVille Tips and Tricks Compilation by NikkiKing
I would like to welcome you all to ChefVille! I hope you are having as much fun as we are.
Most games require some strategy and this one is no different. Some of you have been really helpful sharing your tips for success here on the forums and I for one really appreciate that. I learn a lot from you folks!
This thread is dedicated to all of your best tips to help everyone get cookin’ and become a Master Chef! You can DO it!
I’ll start by listing a few of mine and everyone can add to it.
- Let your neighbors do the work for you! Wait until the item is ready to harvest before accepting the visit and save the energy for something else you need.
- Prep is everything! Always stock up on crafted ingredients during your down time so you’re prepared when your recipes are ready.
- Keep an eye on your limits, if you are full on flour time to make some dough etc.
- Help your neighbors! When visiting neighbors help them out by using your free energy on things that take a long time to harvest like roses or chicken coops.
- Get your onions from inactive neighbors and mushrooms from high levels who want to be rid of them!
- Tasting neighbors dishes sometimes drops ingredients you need. This is a great way to get ingredients you haven’t unlocked or those onions no one wants you to dig up in the yard.
- Remember to check your stoves to see if you are due for an upgrade to unlock more dishes.
- Use those hearts! Anytime I have 90 or so hearts saved up I buy more onions.
That’s just off the top of my head so I’m sure most of you will have even better tips then I do.Other ChefVille Articles
ChefVille After 65 Mastery Stars Quests Guide
ChefVille Tips and Tricks Compilation
ChefVille Cooking and Crafting Stations Guide
ChefVille Crafted Ingredients List