Age of Wushu School Sacred Place Guide
Age of Wushu School Sacred Place Guide by Grayvent
Once you had learned your first set of school skill and had completed the Guild Introduction Quest, you will get a following quest on Introduction to Sacred Place and Team Practice (TP)
- Below is the Location of the NPC just in case you forgot after you had completed the quest.
Shaolin : [1242, 247] (in a Cave Area)
- Cave Sacred Place is suitable for cultivating Shaolin’s Hard Element type Martial Art Skills.
- Most Shao usually do their TP spot at [509, 9] Forest North East of Shaolin Temple to get the best bonus to cultivate their inner skill.
Wudang : [568, 169] (on a Mountain)
- Most Wudang TP on mountain to get the best bonus to cultivate Taiji type Martial Art Skills and inner skills.
- Cave Sacred Place [612, 326] is suitable for Yin element Martial Art Skill (Breeze sword style)
Emei : [658, -69] (Bridge over a Waterfall area)
- Emei school has a lot of waterfall area, you can get the bonus from pretty much any where as long as the water flows
- area around the NPC was too smal, popular emei Team Pratice spot is at 356, 219, on a huge rock by the water fall in a valley.
- Cave sacred place [302, -59] is suitable to train Yin element Martial Art Skills
Beggar : [392, 358] (Desert surrounded with deciduous trees)
Scholar : [562, 707] (On a Bridge over a lake area)
- Bridge area is too small for TP
- Most scholar usually TP at 645, 765 at the edge of a huge water fall.
Tang : [1423, -31] (on a huge wide platform by the hill that was build above the Waterfall)
- Most Tang TP on the platform above the waterfall.
- Cave sacred place Entrance [1319, -105] and [1288, -152] is suitable to train Yin element Martial Art Skills
Royal Guard : [306, 198] (Forest Area close to the school front entrance)
Bliss : [57, 9] (Behind the school headmaster’s building)