RotMG Getting Stars in Your Class Guide by MaidenIRON
I have put together a list of achievements that shouldn’t be to hard to reach that will help to get several stars in any class:
THIRSTY (25% fame bonus) – Never drank a potion, includes stat pots.
-Getting thirsty is easy: don’t drink any pots. All the pots you get can go to your main account
MUNDANE (25% fame bonus) – Never used an ability.
– Unequip your ability so you don’t use it by accident. This achievement can be harder to get with healing classes.
ACCURATE, SHARPSHOOTER, SNIPER (10% fame bonus each) – Accurate – better than 25% accuracy, Sharpshooter – better than 50% accuracy, Sniper – better than 75% accuracy.
– Accurate may be easy to get, but sharpshooter and sniper are quite hard. In order to get these, go to the tutorial (type /tutorial) and shoot the gray turrets that shoot green balls. Leave your guy on auto fire for 20 minutes and repeat over and over.
ENEMY OF GODS, SLAYER OF GODS (10% fame bonus each) – Enemy of Gods – 10% of all kills are gods, Slayer of Gods – 50% of all kills are gods.
– Slayer of Gods can be hard to get, so level up by staying in large groups and DON’T SHOOT. When you are level 20, go to the god lands and pot farm by killing gods. DON’T go into dungeons, as they require you to kill minions, which will hurt your Slayer of Gods achievement.
*****EXPLORER (10% fame bonus) – 1,000,000 tiles uncovered. This achievement is hard to get when going for 2 stars or even 3 stars, so I only added it to the 4 star list.
– Just run around, although this can be harder to get with slower classes.
NOTE: AN EASY WAY IS TO RUN AROUND THE ISLAND ON A ROAD WITH A SPEED RING.
FRIEND OF CUBES (10% fame bonus) – Never killed a cube.
– This one is really easy to get- just don’t kill cubes on the beach and don’t go after Cube Gods.
I added up the fame needed to get stars:
2 stars: 56 Base Fame
3 stars: 147 Base Fame
4 stars: 292 Base Fame (277 with the Explorer achievement)
I hope this helped,
RotMG Pet Leveling Mathematical Analysis
RotMG Pet Heal and MHeal Data
RotMG HP Rolling Guide
RotMG Pets Basic Guide
RotMG Maxing Characters from Nothing Guide
RotMG Max a Knight from Scratch Guide
RotMG Getting an Overpowered Pet Guide
RotMG Account Security Tips
RotMG Basic Survival Guide
RotMG Ranged Strategies Guide
RotMG Choosing the Right Class Guide
RotMG Ocean Trench Comprehensive Guide
RotMG How to Die with a Potted Character
RotMG Moving While Confused Guide
RotMG Gods Guide
RotMG Amulet in 21 Hours Guide
RotMG HP Cursor Script Guide
RotMG Rogue Guide
RotMG Beginner’s Guide
RotMG Pots Guide
RotMG Fame Farming Guide
RotMG Paladin Maxing from Nothing Guide
RotMG Avoid Trade Scams Guide
RotMG Dodging Guide
RotMG Sorcerer Guide
RotMG Zero to Hero Guide
RotMG Wine Cellar Rushing Guide
RotMG ESDF Key Map Guide
RotMG Coral and Covert Bow Comparison
RotMG Weapon Tier Progression Guide
RotMG Killing Tomb Bosses Guide
RotMG Oryx Guide
RotMG 3 Star Class Guide
RotMG Becoming Pro Guide
RotMG Manor of the Immortals Guide
RotMG Solo Godland Guide
RotMG Price Guide
RotMG Godland Etiquette Guide
RotMG Certainly Pro Guide
RotMG Getting Stars in Your Class Guide
RotMG Starter’s Guide