TERA Online Enchanting Guide
TERA Online Enchanting Guide by Super233
This is just going to be a short guide on how enchanting works (feeling a little off and making a lot of typos.. don’t want to many)
1. Ok, first off to enchant an item it must be “Primed”. In order to prime an item, you must first get an item that has the ability to be primed.These are items that have a ? over the icon. They are called “Enigmatic”.
2. Once you have an Enigmatic item, you must identify it. You can buy Common Identification Scrolls from a Merchant or General Store vendor. They cost about 5k. You do NOT need the Intricate scroll, which costs ~525k.
3. After you have identified the item, you must now find items to enchant it with. You can only enchant boots with boots, an axe with an axe, etc. I am not sure if the armor has to be the same type (as in using a cloth vest to enchant a breastplate).
4. The items MUST be the same Tier level in order to enchant. Items level 20-29 are Tier 2, 30-39 are Tier 3, etc. They also say which Tier level they are under the Item level (NOT the required level to use the item).
5. Alkahest. This material is required to enchant anything. You can buy this item from a Merchant or General Store vendor for about 280 gold each.
6. To get the the Enchanting window, press T. You must be dismounted to use it.
7. Once the menu is open, it will blue out all items in your inventory that can not be enchanted. Select the “Primed” item you have in your inventory and it will be placed in the enchanting window.
8. Now select the Alkahest and the item you wish to use to enchant the Primed object. These will be blued and can not be added to the enchanting window until you have done step 7.
9. Once all the items are added, just hit Enchant and viola, hopefully you just +1’d your item!
PLEASE NOTE!!! ANY ITEM USED TO ENCHANT THE “PRIMED” ITEM WILL BE DESTROYED. MAKE SURE TO TAKE OUT CRYSTALS BEFORE USING TO ENCHANT.