War of Thrones Tower of Babel Guide
War of Thrones Tower of Babel Guide by ric***m
Alright, here’s a basic guide to Tower of Babel using a BLUE lvl60 set, you should be able to get to lvl 21 without a hitch.
Note: Tower of babel is a challenge instance, which offers extensive rewards vs difficulty level. So upgrade your HP/Str in masteries if you plan to get up to higher levels, dodge and speed are rather useless since most bosses have high accuracy, dodge and most of the time they’ll move before you. If you died unexpectedly you can use a Golden Status to revive.
1. Instead of starting at level 1, pay 50k and go move to level 9. This saves you alot of time and unneeded deaths.
2. Do it MANUALLY, reason being if you’re on auto you’d spend too much time healing yourself than causing damage, every time you get stuck healing, the bosses are increasing their status effect on you!
3. Potions are your best friend. Instead of relying on your healing skills try using potions which heals 50k in battle and normal healing if only necessary. Also certain bosses can drain your EP.
4. ALWAYS pay attention to status effect! These effects stacks, so every hit a boss does to you would increase the damage and also the duration!
5. PATIENCE! after every battle, stop for a moment and catch your breath. Wait till the effects wear off then move on.
6. Buffs! if you have them, use them before battles! potions, guild skills and your sub-skills. They give you the bonus you’d need to pass the level.
7. Skills, always prioritize skills which gives the bosses debuffs first. ie: -def
8. Improve your stamina, continuously! It gives you block which can probably save you from a few crits.
Very simple tips
Bosses and Their Skills
Level 10 Treasure –
Level 15 Treasure –
Level 20 Treasure –
Level 25 Treasure –
Level 30 Treasure –