Dekaron Abyss Boss List by kinkychloe18
I know this is many other websites but its not on the official website and i thought it should be
and some people dont know plus ive updated from some of the bosses from my experience correct me if im wrong
Phatchu – Fire & Defence
Oread – Defence
Illipia – Ice & Defence
Agacion – Ice & Fire
Laiden – Defence
Duex Marble – Fire & Ice
Favnil – Fire & Defence
Demon saiph – Lightning
Davich – Defence
Clay – Defence
Forgery – Lightning
Ellipse – Defence
Vine – Poison
Elliaden – Defence
Horace – Poison
Eshimed – Lightning
Frizkhan – Ice
Succubus – Curse
Fistrom – Fire
Tider – Ice
Koriger – Ice
Some little tactics for the Abyss run the way it has allways worked with me and i have not failed many runs only when people do not listen.
1.If one of your party members is dead is dead
get the hunter to lure the boss when untill the party member gets back
for example im the segnale i die and the boss is nearly dead the hunter would lure the boss untill the segnale gets back.
this is also usefull when you have no segnale and for when you dont want anyone to miss out on experience. But for this to work your party needs to co operate and say not to kill the boss when someone is on their way back many people dont listen.
2.If you have a segnale you dont need to run back if the segnales res is on cooldown simply give the party leader to the melee class if you have no melee class anyone. Get the segnale to relog and the person with party leader go outside and invite him that way he has res.
3.Tactics on killing the boss’s all i can say is hunters and mages should never need to get close to the boss.
4.If you have someone reading of one of the lists as of below its extremley handy when you have someone calling what boss is next what resistance is needed instead of you all standing their for 10 seconds after the boss has spawned changing resistance sets and ive seen people die from it believe it or not plust it gives reassurance to the party.
5.Segnales shouldnt attack during abyss during these boss’s
reasons being you dont loose party members i dont know if a segnale has ever tryed killing phatchu and Healing a 115 aloken at the same time lol its not easy.
If you can keep the melee member alive i.e AK,Baggi,Summoner,Aloken
then it gives the rest of your party i.e hunters mages to go 100 % all out on the boss if your a segnale try it and after time you will learn it makes you a better segnale you learn to predict when your party member is going to get hit meaning you can pre Heal so the second he gets hit he gets a heal.
Unless you are healbuild or have fast reactions to seeing when people need healing once you become better at doing abyss you can gradually start to tank more boss’s and be able to play a segnale even more efficiently
6.Allways have the party on random not enough drops for Sequential not like their used to be
7.The best party i can say is any melee class is honestly doesnt matter aslong as he can draw 90 % of the attacks from the boss 1 seg 2 mages and a hunter.
8.Resistance is only really needed from the melee classes but for everyone else it is handy
I hope this helps everyone
But this can all mean nothing to some people as they know this is aimed for the people that have not done abyss or keep dieing and need help.
There is 22 different possible runs i have put the runs that have same bosses as over runs at the top so its easier to decipher for the rest of you i know how annoying it is looking through the list to remember to see if their is 2 types of runs with the first boss.
1. Succubus Curse – Davich Def – Laiden Def – Tider Ice – Oread Def – Forgery Lightning – Fistrom Fire – Clay Def – Elliaden Def
2. Succubus Curse – Laiden Def – Tider Ice – Oread Def – Forgery Lightning – Fistrom Fire – Clay Def – Frizkhan Ice – Elliaden Def
3. Frizkhan Ice – Demon Saiph Lightning – Duex Marble Fire > Ice – Clay Def – Frizkhan Ice – Favnil Def & Fire – Koriger Ice – Ellipse Def –
4.Frizkhan Ice – Mevsuta Def & Fire – Demon Saiph Lightning – Succubus Curse – Agacion Ice > Fire – Elliaden Def – Horace Poison – Favnil Def &Fire – Ellipse Def
5. Oread Def – Eshimed Lightning – Davich Def – Frizkhan Ice – Demon Saiph Lightning – Ellipse Def – Vine Poison – Succubus Curse – Clay Def
6. Agacion Ice > Fire – Koriger Ice – Mevsuta Def & Fire – Oread Def – Forgery Lightning – Clay Def -Duex Marble Fire > Ice – Frizkhan Ice –
7. Duex Marble Fire > Ice – Clay Def – Elliaden Def – Illipia Ice & Def – Demon Saiph Lightning – Eshimed Lightning – Laiden Def – Horace Poison – Koriger Ice
8. Vine Poison – Fistrom Fire – Eshimed Lightning – Agacion Ice > Fire – Elliaden Def – Tider Ice – Laiden Def – Oread Def – Succubus Curse
9. Tider Ice – Demon Saiph Lightning – Duex Marble Fire > Ice – Clay Def – Frizkhan Ice – Favnil Fire & Def– Koriger Ice – Ellipse Def – Forgery lightning
11. Laiden Def – Tider Ice – Ellipse Def – Duex marble Fire > Ice –
Davich Def – Koriger Ice – Agacion Ice > Fire – Illipia Def & Ice –
10. Koriger Ice – Vine Poison – Oread Def – Eshimed Lightning – Horace Poison – Laiden Def – Clay Def – Mevsuta Def & Fire – Demon Saiph Lightning
12. Illipia Ice & Def – Ellipse Def – Forgery Lightning – Horace Poison – Laiden Def – Mevsuta Def & Fire – Frizkhan Ice – Fistorm Fire –
13. Forgery Lightning – Horace Poison – Favnil Def & Fire – Vine Poison – Ellipse Def – Succubus Curse -Demon Saiph Lightning – Agacion Ice > Fire – Frizkhan Ice
14. Clay Def – Laiden Def – Illipia Def & Ice – Ellipse Def – Succubus Curse – Agacion Ice > Fire – Eshimed Lightning – Elliaden Def – Vine Poison
15. Mevsuta Def & Fire– Oread Def – Succubus Curse – Davich Def – Koriger Ice – Forgery Lightning – Elliaden Def – Demon Saiph lightning – Duex Marble Fire > Ice
16. Ellipse Def – Duex Marble Fire > Ice – Horace Poison – Elliaden Def – Tider Ice – Oread Def – Mevsuta Def & Fire – Forgery Lightning –
Agacion Ice > Fire
17. Fistrom Fire – Forgery Lightning – Agacion Ice > Fire – Koriger Ice – Illipia Def & Ice -Demon Saiph Lightning – Tider Ice -Eshimed lightning – Davich Def
18. Demon Saiph Lightning – Succubus Curse – Favnil Def & Fire – Laiden Def – Mevsuta Def & Fire – Fistrom Fire – Vine Poison –
Deux Marble Fire > Ice – Horace Poison
19. Davich Def – Frizkhan Ice – Tider Ice – Demon Saiph Lightning – Eshimed Lightning – Horace Poison – Forgery Lightning – Laiden Def –
Illipia Def & Ice
20. Eshimed Lightning – Agacion Ice > Fire – Frizkhan Ice – Favnil Def & Fire – Fistrom Fire – Duex Marble Fire > Ice – Ellipse Def – Davich Def –
21. Elliaden Def – Illipia Ice & Def – Fistrom Fire – Forgery Lightning –
Clay Def – Frizkhan Ice – Davich Def – Vine Poison – Mevsuta Fire & Def
22. Horace Poison – Elliaden Def – Vine Poison – Fistrom Fire – Duex Marble Fire > Ice – Favnil Def & Fire – Succubus Curse – Koriger Ice –
Mevsuta Def &Fire
Dekaron Must Do Quests List and Tips
Dekaron Dead Front Guide
Dekaron Nest of Cherubim, Morse Yalawai: Easy Player to Player Guide
Dekaron Staff Summoner Guide
Dekaron Nunvice Shrine Guide
Dekaron Segnale Guide
Dekaron Segnale Skills Guide
Dekaron TB Hybrid Summoner Guide
Dekaron Saving Money for Wings Guide
Dekaron Upgrading Guide
Dekaron Aloken Skill and Stats Build Guide
Dekaron Twinblade Vicious Summoner Guide
Dekaron Fortune Random Box Guide
Dekaron Abyss Boss List
Dekaron How to Play Guide
Dekaron How to Meet Cherubim in His Nest
Dekaron Expedition Guide
Dekaron Upgradeable Rings and Necklaces List