RAN Online Item Mix System Guide by FM Oracle
What is the Item Mix System?
- Allows the player to combine items to produce a higher grade potion or equipment.
Is this applicable to all items present in the game?
- No, it is currently limited to a finite set of combination. This will be updated on future patches.
Is there a chance of failing on using this system?
- Yes, there’s a chance of failure.
Will I be able to get back the ingredients upon failure of the process?
- No, you cannot.
Is the mixing system free to use?
- No, but its affordable, certain fees are applied depending on the item to be created.
I am not familiar with the items required for mixing, where can I get them?
- Some of the ingredients are sold by their respective NPCs and others can be looted from Monster drops.
Current Item Combinations
Finish the Quest, “Finding Jack”.
- Get the quest from Grocer.
- Decide what you’re going to create (Refer to the table above).
– Prepare the ingredients of the item you’ll be creating.
In this example, we’ll create a Dynamic Mage Shoes [C].
The ingredients are: 1 Mage Shoes [C] and 1 Armor Refine Stone.
Once you have all the ingredients, talk to the NPC and click on “Start the system”.
This screen will be shown once you’ve started the system.
- Simply place the ingredients on the empty slots and click on combination.
Pay the amount required to proceed.
A notification screen will be displayed once the process is done.
And there you go. It has crafted a better equipment.
Other RAN Online Articles
RAN Online Archer Dex, Pow, Vit Build for PK and CW
RAN Online Brawler Hybrid Dex Pow Vit Guide
RAN Online Swordsman Guide
RAN Online Gunner Guide Int Type
RAN Online Newbie General Guide (PH)
RAN Online Skills List for All Classes
RAN Online Boss Hunting Guide
RAN Online Comprehensive Quest Guide (PH)
RAN Online The Perfect Party Guide (PH)
RAN Online Leveling Guide 1-120 (PH)
RAN Online Item Mix System Guide
RAN Online Account Security Tips
RAN Online Hoverboard and Accessories Information
RAN Online Pet Information Guide
RAN Online How to Open the 10th Inventory Line
RAN Online Upgrading Weapons and Armors Tips and Tricks (PH)