RAN Online Hoverboard and Accessories Information
RAN Online Hoverboard and Accessories Information by Saccharinne
How to use:
1. Equip the Hoverboard by dragging the Hoverboard icon to the top-left part of your inventory window.
2. Press V to activate/deactivate your Hoverboard.
1. You cannot use your Hoverboard when you are in the Market Place, e-Rooms, or your respective campus’ 1F’s.
2. Activating your Hoverboard will debuff you.
Different Types of Boards:
1. The Sable Mark II Board – This is the upgraded version of the very first hover board released by RAN PH. It gives 10 additional speed. It costs 70EP. It is available in the Item Shop.
2. Yoshinoya SkyLock Board – You will get a SkyLock Board plus a free Gyudon Meal from Yoshinoya when you purchase this. It costs 105EP. It is available in the Item Shop.
3. GT SkyLock Quad Hoverboard – It gives +9 Attack and +50 HP/SP/MP. It is non-droppable and can be equipped at Level 50. It costs 2000EP and is available in the Event Shop.
4. SkyLock Hoverboard (Promo) – It gives +100 HP/SP/MP and can be equipped at Level 50. It is non-droppable and costs 600EP. It is available in the Event Shop.
Hover Board Accessories:
NAME DESCRIPTION PRICE
Plasma Battery It gives 25% battery char 5EP
Garnil Battery (50%) It gives 50% battery charge. 10EP
Garnil Battery (100%) It gives 100% battery charge. 20EP
NAME DESCRIPTION PRICE LEVEL REQUIREMENT
38 Type Pulse Coil It gives 1 speed 5EP None
55 Type Pulse Coil It gives 2 speed 8EP None
67 Type Pulse Coil It gives 4 speed 12EP None
Sigma Module It gives 3 speed 10EP 30
Sigma Rv Module It gives 4 speed 10EP 30
Sigma Rx Module It gives 5 speed 15EP 30
Tc Carbon Pulse Coil It gives 5 speed 30EP 80
Ti Carbon Pulse Coil It gives 6 speed 35EP 80
Tu Carbon Pulse Coil It gives 8 speed 40EP 80