Dragon Nest SEA Enhancing Guide



Dragon Nest SEA Enhancing Guide by BottyTheBot

Look, so there are plenty who whine about enhancing and breaking.

Everyone knows (or should) that

+7 = 45% to succeed

+8 = 40% to succeed

+9 = 35% to succeed

+10 = 30% to succeed, and so on

How can you whine about failing? the chances to fail are more than half! you should be grateful that luck even gets you there (for those who went above +8.) When you enhance, you should have the mindset of knowing it will fail, and hence be grateful when it succeeds.

It is normal for failing consecutively if the Fail rate is higher than 50%. every enhancement is rolled seperately. You dont expect to succeed the next one just cause you failed 5 in a row. System rolls fair, it does not owe you a next success cause you failed 5 in a row.

Also, heres how the failing works:

Assuming i am enhancing a certain Rare equipment.

I try for +8. 40% to succeed, 60% to fail.

System rolled part of the 60%, therefore i failed. System rerolls again. 25% it breaks. Remaining 75% is split equally.

37.5% nothing happens.

37.5% it degrades a level.

Assuming i am enhancing a certain Epic equipment.

I try for +8. 40% to succeed, 60% to fail.

System rolled part of the 60%, therefore i failed. System rerolls again. 25% it breaks. Remaining 75% is split equally.

25% nothing happens.

25% it degrades 1 level.

25% it degrades 2 levels.

This is enhancing, guys. Take it or not, this is how it is.

Heres a scenario for those whining about how jellies accelerate level degradement.

Assuming i am enhancing a certain Epic equipment.

I try for +8. 40% to succeed, 60% to fail.

System rolled part of the 60%, therefore i failed. System rerolls again. This time, it does NOT break. so 25% is added to that total pool to split.

33.6% nothing happens.

33.6% it degrades 1 level.

33.6% it degrades 2 levels.

Please, stop saying jellies add to degradement. Probability is Probability.

Last but not least, for those who whine about their Stuff breaking.

25% to break.

Myth: 1 out of 4 equips will break.

TRUTH: 1 out of 4 enhancements break. Your sword failed 3 times at +7? Be grateful if the next one fails but does not break.

Chances of 1 enhancement in a row does not break – 75%

Chances of 2 enhancement in a row does not break – 56.25%

Chances of 3 enhancement in a row does not break – 42.18%

Chances of 4 enhancement in a row does not break – 31.64% Here, there is a 68.36% (yes wtf, 68.36%!) chance that out of 4 enhancements, one of them breaks. And you thought 25% was just a small deal.

Your friend went from +6 to +12 without fail? Heres how lucky he was.

He was having a 82.3% chance to break. Real underdog.

0.0945% was the chance to manage that feat. Convert that number = For every 1058 players attempting to enhance from +6 to +12, only 1 achieves this.

Conclusion: Be grateful if your enhancements only fails.

Probability is Probability. If you choose think the game is fooling with you, it cant be helped then. There is no “secret” to enhancement. I tried to help here. =)

IGN: Botty (Westwood)
Paladin, Non Kick, Sacred Hammering my way

If you downgraded your gears for the new patch, your IQ is below average.

Other Dragon Nest Articles
Dragon Nest What To Do After Level 93
Dragon Nest Leveling 1 to 93 Guide
Dragon Nest What Class to Play Guide
Dragon Nest New Player Tips
Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer Build
Dragon Nest CN Dark Physician Build
Dragon Nest CN Physician T4 PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Shooting Star Build
Dragon Nest CN Inquisitor Hybrid Build
Dragon Nest CN Saint T4 Support PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Saint Support DPS Build
Dragon Nest CN Guardian T4 Build
Dragon Nest CN Guardian Crusader T4 Builds
Dragon Nest CN Artillery PvE Guide
Dragon Nest Mysteries of Sorceress Unlimited Wallcombo Guide
Dragon Nest CN Gladiator PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Smasher T4 Build
Dragon Nest CN Final Damage Analysis
Dragon Nest CN T4 Sniper Build Guide
Dragon Nest CN Artillery PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Magic Guardian Build Guide
Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer Max FD Build
Dragon Nest CN Smasher Build Guide
Dragon Nest CN Typhoon Hidden Stage Guide
Dragon Nest CN Damage Duplication Effect Guide
Dragon Nest CN Guardian Build
Dragon Nest CN Gear Master Max FD Build
Dragon Nest CN WindWalker PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Dancer Skills Guide
Dragon Nest CN Blade Dancer PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Kali Dark Summoner PvP Guide
Dragon Nest CN Moonlord PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Tank Guardian Guide to Desert Dragon
Dragon Nest CN Tempest PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Joining Wild DDN Parties Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Boosting Beginner’s Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Hybrid FTG Gold Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Easy Gold Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Leveling 40 to 50 Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Arcbishop Bosses Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Guild Level and Rewards Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Collection Titles Complete Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Gigantes Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Potential Transfer Device Guide
Dragon Nest Alchemist Build and Infinite Combo Guide
Dragon Nest Shooting Star Hybrid Build Guide
Dragon Nest Shooting Star and Gearmaster Skills List
Dragon Nest Gearmaster Engineer PvP and PvE Build Guide
Dragon Nest Gearmaster Skill Build Guide
Dragon Nest Physician PvE Support and DPS Guide
Dragon Nest Adept PvP and PvE Builds
Dragon Nest SEA Alchemist DPS Build Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Adept Alchemist Academic Builds Guide
Dragon Nest Shooting Star and Gear Master Skills Information
Dragon Nest Alchemist Skills List and Information
Dragon Nest Title Collection Booklet Completion Guide
Dragon Nest Farming, Fishing and Cooking Guide
Dragon Nest Magic Physical Attack and Elemental Potential Comparison
Dragon Nest MP Regeneration Mechanics Guide
Dragon Nest Damage Boost Choices Guide
Dragon Nest Ice Resist Guide
Dragon Nest Delay and Faint Resist Guide
Dragon Nest Super Armor Guide
Dragon Nest Final Damage Calculation Guide
Dragon Nest Critical and Critical Resist Guide
Dragon Nest Green Dragon Nest Guide
Dragon Nest Bishop Nest Normal Mode Guide
Dragon Nest Bishop Nest Hell Mode Guide
Dragon Nest Sea Dragon Nest Guide
Dragon Nest Manticore Nest Guide
Dragon Nest Gear Guide
Dragon Nest Moonlord Hybrid Guide
Dragon Nest NPC Friendship and Gift Locations Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Saint Haven Leveling Guide
Dragon Nest Costume Mods Download Links
Dragon Nest Custom Costume Mods Guide
Dragon Nest Modding Costumes Tutorial
Dragon Nest Force User PVP Build Guide
Dragon Nest Rare Powders and Crystals Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Majesty Force User Skills Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Force User Energy Reflection Mirror Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Majesty Force User PVE Guide
Dragon Nest SEA 4 Times More Loot Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Upgrade +1 to +13 Without Destroying Your Items
Dragon Nest SEA Priest Comprehensive Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Problem Solutions List
Dragon Nest SEA MATK Artillery Bowmaster Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Medium Octagon Water and Ordinary Jewels Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Minotaur Nest Guide
Dragon Nest SEA NPC Gift Drop List
Dragon Nest SEA Mercenary PvP Tips
Dragon Nest SEA Sword Master PvP Tips
Dragon Nest SEA Advanced Settings Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Title Collection Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Saleana Skill Build
Dragon Nest SEA Fast Leveling Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Fix Lag Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Enhancing Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Farming Dimensional Keys Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Crusader Skills Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Paladin Comprehensive Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Farm Fast Jewels Without Killing Mobs Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Swordmaster Critical Build for Level 32
Dragon Nest SEA Swordmaster Critical Build for Level 40
Dragon Nest SEA Bowmaster PvE Equipment and Heraldries Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Lv15 Acrobat Quest Guide
Dragon Nest Priest Guide
Dragon Nest PvP Class Tier List
Dragon Nest Guardian PvP Builds Guide
Dragon Nest Force User Skills Build
Dragon Nest Sorceress and Elementalist Guide
Dragon Nest Warrior Job Advancement Guide
Dragon Nest Refining Guide
Dragon Nest Hidden Achievement Guide
Dragon Nest 8 Tips to make you Pro and Rich
Dragon Nest Transportation Guide
Dragon Nest Heraldry Guide
Dragon Nest Extra Instance Exp Guide
Dragon Nest Dark Lair Team Survival Guide
Dragon Nest Instance Guide for SSS Evaluation
Dragon Nest Classes Complete Guide
Dragon Nest Paladin Infinite Combo and PvP Skill Build Guide
Dragon Nest Sub Class Overview
Dragon Nest Tips and Tricks
Dragon Nest Beginner’s Guide
Dragon Nest FAQ
Dragon Nest Gladiators and Moonlords Build Guide
Dragon Nest Cleric and Paladin Guide
Dragon Nest Archer and Bow Master Skill Build Guide
Dragon Nest Archers, Bowmasters and Acrobats Explanation
Dragon Nest Archer and Acrobat Skill Build Guide


2 Responses to “Dragon Nest SEA Enhancing Guide”

  1. Well, i got plus 8 elf queen armor, so im good. XD

  2. well all i can say is all about luck… getting my shield to +6 took up around 30+ ordinary topaz.. My luck sux big time.

Leave a Reply