WindSlayer 2 Elemental Attributes Guide
WindSlayer 2 Elemental Attributes Guide by Ceppie
This is not in-depth guide for elemental attributes in equipment. I havent ventured far enough yet to have all the data for the attributes but this is a start and I will be updating this guide when I get more data.
1. Skills and equipment needed
– First you need gathering skill (like you noticed if you did the quests)
– You need pickaxe to mine the ingredients
– Add element attribute skill
2. How to obtain elementrium (item needed to add attribute to equipment)
– You need to mine for craft items from elemental vein (those can be found in same place as copper,iron, etc)
– To mine from elemental vein you need atleast 4 pickaxes per one mining try (also you should have level 4 gathering skill, tried mining with level 3 but it was really slow. I upgraded my gathering skill into level 4 and it went alot faster.)
– Now you have some ingredients for elementrium’s, time to craft one of the 5 types of elementriums.
– Chipped elementrium (needs level 7+ equipments), Flawed elementrium (needs level 14+ equipment), Elementrium (needs lvl 25+ equipment) and 2 others.
– You can see the needed ingredients from the craft menu, also while mining you have a chance to get elementrium too besides the crafting materials for them.
3. Adding element attribute
-Now you have the elementriums you need for your equipments. Time to add them into your equipments, this can be done in far right place in craft place.
-Just place your item on left side slot and your elementrium on the right side slot and click the bottom button.
-Congrats you have added an element into your equipment now.
4. Element attribute information
– So far I have seen 5 elements in equipments, water,fire,earth,wind and melee. Don’t ask me how and why melee is an element.
– Elements can give various attributes (elemental defence for the added element, elemental attack for the element (only weapons), hp/mp regeneration, defence (melee element) ) These are the ones I have seen so far.
Here is an picture of the lements I have in my equipments.
5. Use of elemental attributes
– Elemental defence attributes decreases elemental attacks damage (haven’t seen any elemental attack monsters yet)
– Elemental attack attribute gives and boost to your attack.
Here is a picture where I think the elemental attack happens. I am not completelly sure if it is actually the attack or some kind of bug/glitch. In the picture you see, if you look carefully, two damages on top of each other in different colours. That I think is the elemental attack boost. This matter needs more data, so I will be updating this part and the whole guide while playing.
6. Crafting materials
-Eledust (can be obtained while mining elemental vein)
-Elestone regular (can be obtained while mining elemental vein or crafted from 10 eledusts) Craft success chance 95%
-Elestone medium (can be obtained while mining elemental vein or crafted from 10 elestone regulars) Craft success chance 95%
-Elestone large (can be obtained while mining elemental vein or crafted from 5 elestone mediums) Craft success chance 95%
-Elestone deluxe ( I havent gotten this yet, can’t see craft option for it so I assume it is gotten from mining elemental vein)
-Chipped elementrium ( can be obtained while mining elemental vein or crafted from 8 eledusts) Craft success chance 95%
-Flawed elementrium (can be obtained while mining elemental vein or crafted from 6 elestone regulars) Craft success chance 80%
-Elementrium (can be obtained while mining elemental vein or crafted from 5 elestone mediums) Craft success chance 70%
-Flawless elementrium (havent gotten any yet while mining but it can be crafted from 3 elestone larges) Craft success chance 40%
-Perfect elementrium /havent gotten any yet while mining but it can be crafted from 3 elestone larges and 4 elestone deluxes) Craft success chance 25%
Color code: Black most common attribute, Green Rare attribute,Blue stat attribute
– Fire-> Max hp, Strenght, Fire defense, Fire damage (weapon only)
– Wind-> Mp recovery, Wind defense, Wind damage (weapon only)
– Water-> Water defense, Max mp, Water damage (weapon only)
– Earth-> Hp recovery, Earth defence, Earth damage (weapon only), Spirit
– Melee-> Defense, strong and normal attack +x (weapon only)
I haven’t yet gotten stat attributes for wind and water (maybe melee stat attribute exist also?), but I will be updating as soon as I find that out. If I may specualate abit, water has max mp rare attribute so water could have intellect stat attribute. Then wind could have dex attribute then. Eart it says spirit stat attribute but there is no spirit so I think what it means is the vitality stat. Feel free to correct me and if anyone has gotten water or wind stat attributes I would like to know so I can update the guide.
This is the guide so far. Feedback is welcome and hopefully this will give you some advice for elemental attributes.