Pokemon TCG Online Deck Codes and How to Redeem Them by Prof_Snow
Deck Codes unlock online versions of Pokémon TCG Theme Decks in the Trainer Challenge. These Theme Decks are sold in stores and online, and each contains a promotional card with the code printed on it.
The code card looks something like this:
Once you have obtained a code, make sure you are logged in to your account and enter the code at http://pokemontcg.com/tc. If you do not have an account yet, you can register at http://www.pokemon.com. Once logged in, you will need to confirm the code you have entered, and then you’ll find the Online Theme Deck associated with your code unlocked in your Deck Inventory.
Once the deck is unlocked it will no longer have a padlock symbol on it:
Are there codes that unlock things other than Theme Decks?
There are also booster pack codes that unlock virtual boosters and access to the TCG Online and Deck Builder. More information about those can be found here. Keep an eye out for future products that contain codes.
I entered a Deck Code but it didn’t unlock the Online Theme Deck. What should I do?
- Check to make sure you are logged in. Only users who are logged in to their pokemontcg.com accounts may redeem codes.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Try entering the code a second time.
- If the code was previously redeemed by our system, you will receive a message notifying you that the code has already been used. If you received a message saying the code redemption was successful, please check your inventory.
- If you have completed all of the steps listed above and your Online Theme Deck is still locked, submit a trouble ticket to our customer support team with the following information:
- The code you entered
- The bar code number from the package that contained the Theme Deck you purchased
- The error message you are receiving, such as “Invalid code” or “This code has already been redeemed”
How many Deck Codes am I allowed to redeem?
One code per Online Theme Deck. Users can have only one of each Online Theme Deck.
I bought a Theme Deck at the store and there is no code in it. What do I do?
Only Theme Decks that are clearly marked “Play This Deck Online” will contain codes. You will not be able to unlock an Online Theme Deck unless you have purchased the appropriately marked Theme Deck. If the deck you purchased is correctly marked but did not contain a code, please submit a trouble ticket to our customer support team.
Pokemon TCG Online Fair Trading Guide
Pokemon TCG Online New Player’s Guide
Pokemon TCG Online Deck Codes and How to Redeem Them
Pokemon TCG Online How to Redeem Booster Codes
Pokemon TCG Online How to Gain More Boosters
Pokemon TCG Online Trading FAQ
Pokemon TCG Online Deck Builder Guide