World of Tanks Hero of the Battle and Medals Guide
World of Tanks Hero of the Battle and Medals Guide by merig00
In order to receive the “Hero of a Battle” title you need to reach some criteria, then to have the highest criteria among other and survive at the end of the battle. If 2 or more players have the same maximum criteria the title goes to whoever reached it first If their reached it at the same time – title goes to the player who gained more experience in the battle.
a. Warrior – player that has the most kills (>=5 )
b. Invader – captured the enemy base by himself without any assistance (from 0 to 100%)
c. Sharpshooter – most shots that reached the enemy tank (>=50%) from the total number of shots – not less than 10 shells. Hits that did not penetrate the armor are counted in.
d. Defender – saved the base from capturing by re-setting the counter (>=50).
e. Steel Wall – received the most hits (>=11) with shells which have total potential damage equal to or more than 1000H. Hits that did not penetrate the armor are counted in.
f. Support – had the most kill assists (>=8). Kill assist – damaging enemy tanks which was later killed by another player.
g. Scout – discovered the most enemy tanks (>=9).
There are also medals for reaching some mark. The medals are named after the famous tankers. The medals will be of different degree. The higher degree will absorb the lower.
1. Carius Medal 4-1 degree – destroyed 10/100/1000/10000 enemy tanks, SPGs and TDs (by kills).
2. Abrams Medal 4-1 degree – won 10/100/1000/10000 battles (your team won and your stayed alive).
3. Knispel Medal 4-1 degree – total of receiving and inflicting 10К/100К/1000К/10000К damages.
4. Poppel Medal 4-1 degree – total for all battles, discovered 20/200/2000/20000 enemy tanks, SPGs and TDs.
5. Le Clerc Medal 4-1 degree – total for all battles, gained 100/1000/10000/100000 points for enemy base capture. Only successful base captures are counted. If your capture was reset by enemy, those points do not count
6. Lavrinenko Medal 4-1 degree – total for all battles, reset 100/1000/10000/100000 points off capture of your base. (no more than 100 points for 1 battle)
7. Ekins Medal 4-1 degree – destroyed 3/30/300/3000 tanks, SPGs and TDs of 8th level and above.
8. Kay Medal 4-1 degree – player became Hero of the battle 1/10/100/1000 times.
Heroes of the battle are reflected on the final screen. Receiving the title of the hero is accounted for in the stats.