Pockie Ninja Builds and Skill Guide
Pockie Ninja Builds and Skill Guide by Valenthyne
Ctrl+F for easy access
~Suit Elements and Builds—————–[ST03]
I want to start off by saying that the country you belong to, The suit you have chosen to wear, and extra stats on equipment can heavily influence a match, and can also coordinate with your skills in certain ways.
A good way to pick builds is to try to find skills that work together in their effects. For example, Gale Palm and Puppet have launch timings as an additional attack. So put into speed builds, you’ll find that you have more attacks, giving you more chances to use said skill. Counter skills like Pre-Healing jutsu and windstorm array both have launch timings of activating when damaged or striked, so work well with defensive builds where you find you’re attacked alot.
Fire: Balsam and Sunset can both be used defensively. Only use sunset if your build is full of the 5 element skills. Bloodlust and sunset work together with an element heavy build, Which can end up dealiing ALOT of damage. Only use fireball In a drunk build, unless your commited to including it.
Water: Mist Hide is defensive, but not till late match, It works better with Curse seal of heaven. Sunset cancels it out too. Giant waterfall is limited to 3 times, but its requirement makes it come out in tricky situations, which is really handy. Prayer is defensive, but I don’t really like it because you can only use it once, Its still a popular skill though. Crystal blade stops people in their tracks, you cant damage their HP but you can sabotage their MP!
Earth: Great mud river is used to slow the enemy down, a bit more handy in a high speed Build. Mud wall is the a prime defensive skill for the earth release passive. 19% cast chance isnt much to rely on otherwise. Clay birds are really common, storing the damage you deal to double after 11 seconds. Truly deadly in a high damaging build. Earth prison is handy in two ways, It sucks out mana, and it reduces the opponents defense. Use it in an attack build, or a mana eater build.
Lightning: Static Field is the ultimate defensive skill. You can use it more than once, but its rare to happen. I’ve seen it. Its used best in combination with flying thunder god, if the thunderbolt strikes you in your shield, it will charge up your shields defensive points as well. 1000 Birds slows down the opponent, preventing attacks. Thunderfall also slows down opponents.
Wind: Windstorm array is your bread and butter in a tank build. A high damaging counter that has a no-limit use. Quickstep on the other hand, is your macaroni and cheese of a speed build. Increasing your attacks is all that matters. Gale palm has a 27% chance to deal a slightly stronger attack. Better to stick it in a speed build. Rasengan has the potential to deal massive damage, but its recoil builds up without you noticing.. quite a bit.
Body Tech: I want to start off by saying body tech does not cost aaany chakra. So put it with skills that use alot of chakra! A chakra conserving build is really only for los noches, When your faced up against other characters, you want to use everything you got!. Great strength and inner gates are good for tanks, Anything to reduce the number of strikes you get. Eight trigram palm is really only good in a chakra eating build, lotus is for those high damagers. Lotusing after clay can be deadly.
Ninja Tool: Bomb is an argument constantly in my mind. Bomb has saved me many times, and also caused my loss, many times. I dont use it anymore, unless im in los noches. Snared has unlimited uses, so its not too bad of a skill. Duration says one round, thats wrong, unless the -dodge% sticks around. Liquor has the greatest potential in drunk builds (burning builds) It also reduces hit rate. The problem is, if the opponent is a crit char, you’ll be in slightly more trouble. Puppet is good in certain builds, its a great chip damager, Put with assassinate, will contract your own poison against you.
Sealing: Tailed beast heart is also controversial. Its 50% (Think coin flip) of removing a debuff. But it can has unlimited uses. Cursed seal works for high Health points, the higher you have, the more you lose, the more attack you gain. Five elements seal works once per match, for 25 seconds. I dont personally use it, but if you know the opponent is element heavy, by all means. Dead demon consuming seal can be used in any build. I dont care what anyone says, Its the alpha skill. Downside is High chakra use.
Illusion: Illusion builds can be fun, substitution technique makes people rage. alot. Assassinate is a beastly skill, with a heal on it. Works better on healing builds. Sexy technique works on those buff heavy enemies, but it can only be used once per match. I refuse to use death mirage jutsu, It says it lasts until the opponent runs out of chakra, but it usually lasts anywhere of 1-10 seconds.
Healing: I’ve been told different things, but palm and pre-heal say in their description, that when used together, they can both only be used 3 times. I’ve been told that actually putting both together reduces the effectiveness of them. Im not sure. Chakra blade is obviously for chakra eating builds, Creation rebirth is only for LOW HP, HIGH MP characters. Otherwise you’ll find it useless and a waste of space.
Fire Rebounder, Bloodluster, Damager, Tank
Water Survivor, Healer, Chakra Eater, Rebounder
Wind Speedster, Damager, Rebounder
Earth Tank, Rebounder, Survivor
Lightning Damager, Survivor, Speedster
Body Tech Combat Artist, Chakra Eater, Damager
Ninja Tool Chip Damager, Survivor
Seal Sealer, Speedster, Damager
Illusion Illusionist, Chip Damager, Rebounder
Heal Healer, Tank, Survivor
Bomb Ichigo, White Ichigo, Kurosaki Ichigo
Kuchiki Rukia, Halibel
Yoruichi, 4th Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki
Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke
Hyuuga Hinata, Sakura Haruno
Inoue Orihime, Hollowfied Ulquiorra, Tsunade
Haku, Hitsugaya Toushiro, Momochi Zabuza
Hollowfied Grimmjow, Grimmjow, Hyuga Neji, Rock Lee
Gin Ichimaru, Scorpion
Ulquiorra, White Ulquiorra
love Aikawa, Asuma, Momo Hinamori
Kiba, Choji, Sarugaki Hiyori
Rangiku Matsumoto, Ten Ten, Aburame Shino
Kurenai Yuuhi, Nara Shikamaru
Kurotsuchi Nemu, Shizune
Lets look at some standard builds, always remember that you can make your own builds, experiment to see what you like!
BEING HARD TO KILL.[SBTK]
Stats: Constitution, Defense, Stamina, Block.
Villages: Fire, Wind.
- Static Field, Flying Thunder god, Substitution tech, Wind Storm array, Great strength, Pre- Healing Jutsu
- Mud wall, Great mud river, Substitute, Assasinate, Puppet, Great Strength
- Liquor, Sunset, Balsam, Fireball, Wind Storm array, Explosive Clay.
- Mist-Hide, Windstorm array, Great Strength, Giant waterfall, Substitution tech, Assasinate
WILL KILL YOU[SBDM]
Stats: Strength, Agility, Crit%
Villages: Wind, Water, Thunder, Earth
- Sunset, Bloodboil, Gale Palm, Thunderfall, 1000 Birds, Detonating Clay
- Liquor, Balsam, Fireball, Puppet, Great Strength, 1000 Birds
- Cursed Seal of Heaven, Mist-Hide, Bloodlust, Gale Palm, Rasengan, Great Strength
Dont wait up[SBSP]
Stats: Agility, Attack, Crit
Villages: Wind, Thunder, Earth
- Eight Inner Gates, Quick Step, Great Strength, Thunderfall, Great Mud River, 1000 Birds
- Quick Step, Great Strength, Assasinate, Mystical Palm Technique, Gale Palm, Thunderfall
- Cursed Seal of Heaven, Eight Inner Gates, Rasengan, 1000 Birds, Substitute, Lotus
- Clay Bombs, Puppet, Quickstep, Great Strength, Lotus, Thunderfall
Quip pro quo[SBRB]
Stats: Attack, Agility, Hit, Healthpoints, Crit, Dodge, Block
Villages: All villages are suitable, Water and Fire are the handiest to be in though.
Before we get onto builds, I just want to let everyone know that rebounders are also known as counters to high speed builds. You want to be able to take damage if needed, but draw the match out enough to deal some real damage.
- Mist Hide, Cursed seal of heaven, Assassinate, Pre-heal jutsu, Great strength, Dead demon consuming seal
- Sunset, Bloodlust, 1000 Birds, Balsam, Windstorm array, Static Field.
- Mist Hide, Crystal blade, Waterfall, Earth Prison, Windstorm array, Substitute
- Bloodlust, Cursed Seal, Mist Hide, Rasengan, 1000 Birds, Lotus
Before I start bloodlusters, I just want you to all know that fire will ultimately be the most effective village to be a bloodluster from. You can definately hybrid it into some builds, as i have done above, but overall the pure bloodluster will be a fire suit from the fire village.
Stats: Attack, Hit, Crit, Speed
- Bloodboil, Balsam, Sunset, Fireball, Gale Palm, Clay bombs
- Bloodboil, Sunset, Cursed seal of heaven, Flying thunder god, Rasengan, Windstorm array
- Bloodboil, Liquor, Balsam, Fireball, 1000 Birds, Puppet
- Bloodboil, Cursed seal of heaven, Great mud river, 1000 Birds, Thunderfall, Gale palm
Om… Nom.. Nom?[SBCE]
Stats: Hiiiiigh Health, Constitution, Speed.
Villages: Fire, Wind
- Eight Gates, Chakra blade, Great strength, death mirage illusion, Eight trigram palm, Dead Demon consuming seal
- Chakra Blade, Crystal blade, Earth prison, Giant Waterfall, Assasinate, Mist-Hide
- Chakra Blade, Death Mirage Jutsu, Puppet, Quickstep, Gale Palm, Windstorm array
- Eight trigram Palm, Death mirage Jutsu, Quickstep, Chakra blade, Substitute, Tailed beast heart
Yo dawg, I heard you like debuffs, So I put some debuffs in yo debuffs,
so you can slowly die while you slowly die.[SPCD]
Stats: Constitution, Block, Stamina, Speed
Villages: Fire, Water, Thunder
- Liquor, Balsam, Death Mirage Jutsu, Puppet, Dead Consuming seal, Great Strength
- Death Mirage Jutsu, Puppet, Eight Gates, Quickstep, Mud Wall, Windstorm array
- Static Shield, Flying Thunder God, Death Mirage Jutsu, Great Strength, Assassinate, Mud Wall
Stats: Constitution, Stamina, Defense, Speed
Villages: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth
- Bomb, Puppet, Pre Heal jutsu, Balsam, Lotus, Liquor
- Mystical Palm, Mist Hide, Crystal Blade, Great Strength, Giant Waterfall, Assasinate
- Mud Wall, Great Mud River, Thunder fall, Gale Palm, Eight Gates, Detonating Clay
Stats: Constitution, Stamina, Defense, Healthpoints
Villages: Fire, Wind, Water
- Assasinate, Pre Heal Jutsu, Dead Demon Consuming Seal, Static Shield, Great Strength
- Mystical Palm, Assasinate, Eight Gates, Thunderfall, Substitute, Prayer
- Pre Heal Jutsu, Crystal Blade, Chakra Blade, Assasinate, Death Mirage Jutsu, Earth Prison
Now you see me…[SBIL]
Stats: Dodge, Block, Speed, Mana, Constitution
Villages: Fire, Wind, Lightning
- Assasinate, Substitute, Death Mirage Jutsu, Eight Gates, Quickstep, Windstorm array
- Sexy technique, Giant Waterfall, Substitute, Death Mirage Jutsu, Puppet, Pre Heal Jutsu
- Death Mirage Jutsu, Liquor, Balsam, Puppet, Substitute, Sexy Technique
Specialty in making people rage[SBSL]
Stats: Speed, Defense, Damage
Villages: Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind
- Dead Demon Consuming Seal, Eight Gates, 5 Elements Seal, Tailed Beast Heart, Lotus, Great strength
- Cursed Seal of Heaven, Dead Demon Consuming Seal, 5 Elements Seal, Death Mirage, Rasengan, Static Shield
- Tailed Beast Heart, Quickstep, Gale Palm, Dead Demon Consuming Seal, Assassinate, Windstorm Array
HE-MAN! I HAVE THE POWER[SBCA]
Stats: Attack, Damage, Stamina, Speed
Villages: Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Earth
- Great Strength, Lotus, Eight Gates, Giant Waterfall, Great Mud River, Gale Palm
- Eight Gates, Crystal Blade, Chakra Blade, Eight Trigrams, Great Strength, Pre Heal Jutsu
- Cursed Seal of Heaven, Eight Gates, Lotus, Great Strength, Dead Demon Consuming Seal, Substitute