Dragon Nest Refining Guide



Dragon Nest Refining Guide by yuto-kun

Hiya guys, i ll bring my new refining guide, enjoy it:
Refining isn’t very difficult:

How do i refine my Gears?
Just go with the blacksmith and click the 3rd option

What can i get from refinig it?
The Gear will gain more stats each level of refining, when the refine its + 7(just the wepon) start to glow.

What happens if refining fails?
Not much, the durability of the wepon its going to decrease or maybe – 1 refining level.

How much Silver/copper/gold does it cost?
Depends the level of the gear/ The type of the gear

What i must have to refine?
Just the materials requested.

Common mats:
– Green shards
– Red Shards
– Green Topasious
– Red topasious

Hey! , the blacksmith not let me to refine the item ! what can i do?
Well some items requered  a specific level of channel or they sayd it cannot be refined, before this check your fatigue bar its ok cause sometimes the fatigue bar is on 0 or you got to wait 5 hours to start to refine.

Refining – Chance.
+1 90% Chance to success – 10% chance to fail – If Fail happens nothing
+2 86,6% Chance to success – 13,4% chance to fail – If Fail happens nothing
+3 83,2% Chance to success – 16,8% chance to fail – If Fail happens nothing
+4 80% Chance to success – 20% chance to fail – If Fail happens nothing
+4 75% Chance to success – 15% chance to fail  & happens nothing – 10% chance to decress 1 lvl
+5 70% Chance to success –  25% chance to fail  & happens nothing –  5% chance to decress 1 lvl
+5 66% Chance to success –  27% chance to fail  & happens nothing –  7% chance to decress 1 lvl
+6 60% Chance to success –  30% chance to fail  & happens nothing –  10% chance to decress 1 lvl
+7 57% Chance to success –  33% chance to fail  & happens nothing –  13% chance to decress 1 lvl
+8 50% Chance to success –  20% chance to fail  & happens nothing –  20% chance to decress 1 lvl – 10% chance to break
+9 40% Chance to success –  20% chance to fail  & happens nothing –  20% chance to decress 1 lvl – 20% chance to break
+10 30% Chance to success –  25% chance to fail  & happens nothing –  25% chance to decress 1 lvl – 20% chance to break

Refining plus: (this are the normal plus, some items get different pluses)
Armor – Hp, Cons – Def – M Defense
Helmet- Hp, Def – M def
Weapon- Hit – M damage – (If is a Grade gives extra HP/MP )
Pants – MP – HP – CONS – DEF -M DEF
Footwear – HP – Def – M DEF
Gauntlets – Hp – Def – M Def – Strength

The Secret to Refining by 2sick2die

OK guys, since im bored at work I will make a guide on how to refine your Weapons and Armors past 7, gears under lvl 32 are easy to refine over 7, but once you reach lvl 32 refining will cost alot of gold, especially if you fail or worse, break the weapon.

First, make sure to go to a channel with the least amount of population,
Second, make sure to do this at night when most players are asleep,
Third, get your 32B or A weapon ready, also 2 23 or 31 C or D grade weapons, the cheapest ones you can find.
Fourth, upgrade your 32B or A weapon to 5, then put in the C or D weapon in and upgrade till 5 and then till it fails, Then replace that weapon with your 32B or A weapon and upgrade to 6.
Fifth, do the same thing, replace with the C or D weapon and upgrade until 6 and then till it fails,
then replace with 32B or A and upgrade to 7.
Sixth, now we are going to try and go for 8, replace with the C or D weapon, refine it til it breaks,
and then place in the 2nd C or D weapon and refine it til it breaks, after both weapon has been broken, replace with 32B or A and refine to 8.

By following this guide you have a 99% chance on getting your Gears to 8.
Why i chose lvl 23 C or D weapon is because the refine stones are different,
and its cheaper.

This might be a little time consuming but it is worth it,
Trust me, after i got my first lvl 32 character to max lvl, i wasted approx 90 gold on refining its armors and weapons, after failing many times, and wasting many stones, I only got my weapon to 6 secondary weapon to 5 and all my armors to 5….
but for my second lvl 32 (priest) I got everything refined to 7 and weapons to 8 using less than half of that money.

Other Dragon Nest Articles
Dragon Nest What To Do After Level 93
Dragon Nest Leveling 1 to 93 Guide
Dragon Nest What Class to Play Guide
Dragon Nest New Player Tips
Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer Build
Dragon Nest CN Dark Physician Build
Dragon Nest CN Physician T4 PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Shooting Star Build
Dragon Nest CN Inquisitor Hybrid Build
Dragon Nest CN Saint T4 Support PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Saint Support DPS Build
Dragon Nest CN Guardian T4 Build
Dragon Nest CN Guardian Crusader T4 Builds
Dragon Nest CN Artillery PvE Guide
Dragon Nest Mysteries of Sorceress Unlimited Wallcombo Guide
Dragon Nest CN Gladiator PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Smasher T4 Build
Dragon Nest CN Final Damage Analysis
Dragon Nest CN T4 Sniper Build Guide
Dragon Nest CN Artillery PvE Build
Dragon Nest CN Magic Guardian Build Guide
Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer Max FD Build
Dragon Nest CN Smasher Build Guide
Dragon Nest CN Typhoon Hidden Stage Guide
Dragon Nest CN Damage Duplication Effect Guide
Dragon Nest CN Guardian Build
Dragon Nest CN Gear Master Max FD Build
Dragon Nest CN WindWalker PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Spirit Dancer PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Dancer Skills Guide
Dragon Nest CN Blade Dancer PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Kali Dark Summoner PvP Guide
Dragon Nest CN Moonlord PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Tank Guardian Guide to Desert Dragon
Dragon Nest CN Tempest PvE Guide
Dragon Nest CN Joining Wild DDN Parties Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Boosting Beginner’s Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Hybrid FTG Gold Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Easy Gold Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Leveling 40 to 50 Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Arcbishop Bosses Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Guild Level and Rewards Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Collection Titles Complete Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Gigantes Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Potential Transfer Device Guide
Dragon Nest Alchemist Build and Infinite Combo Guide
Dragon Nest Shooting Star Hybrid Build Guide
Dragon Nest Shooting Star and Gearmaster Skills List
Dragon Nest Gearmaster Engineer PvP and PvE Build Guide
Dragon Nest Gearmaster Skill Build Guide
Dragon Nest Physician PvE Support and DPS Guide
Dragon Nest Adept PvP and PvE Builds
Dragon Nest SEA Alchemist DPS Build Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Adept Alchemist Academic Builds Guide
Dragon Nest Shooting Star and Gear Master Skills Information
Dragon Nest Alchemist Skills List and Information
Dragon Nest Title Collection Booklet Completion Guide
Dragon Nest Farming, Fishing and Cooking Guide
Dragon Nest Magic Physical Attack and Elemental Potential Comparison
Dragon Nest MP Regeneration Mechanics Guide
Dragon Nest Damage Boost Choices Guide
Dragon Nest Ice Resist Guide
Dragon Nest Delay and Faint Resist Guide
Dragon Nest Super Armor Guide
Dragon Nest Final Damage Calculation Guide
Dragon Nest Critical and Critical Resist Guide
Dragon Nest Green Dragon Nest Guide
Dragon Nest Bishop Nest Normal Mode Guide
Dragon Nest Bishop Nest Hell Mode Guide
Dragon Nest Sea Dragon Nest Guide
Dragon Nest Manticore Nest Guide
Dragon Nest Gear Guide
Dragon Nest Moonlord Hybrid Guide
Dragon Nest NPC Friendship and Gift Locations Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Saint Haven Leveling Guide
Dragon Nest Costume Mods Download Links
Dragon Nest Custom Costume Mods Guide
Dragon Nest Modding Costumes Tutorial
Dragon Nest Force User PVP Build Guide
Dragon Nest Rare Powders and Crystals Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Majesty Force User Skills Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Force User Energy Reflection Mirror Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Majesty Force User PVE Guide
Dragon Nest SEA 4 Times More Loot Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Upgrade +1 to +13 Without Destroying Your Items
Dragon Nest SEA Priest Comprehensive Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Problem Solutions List
Dragon Nest SEA MATK Artillery Bowmaster Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Medium Octagon Water and Ordinary Jewels Farming Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Minotaur Nest Guide
Dragon Nest SEA NPC Gift Drop List
Dragon Nest SEA Mercenary PvP Tips
Dragon Nest SEA Sword Master PvP Tips
Dragon Nest SEA Advanced Settings Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Title Collection Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Saleana Skill Build
Dragon Nest SEA Fast Leveling Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Fix Lag Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Enhancing Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Farming Dimensional Keys Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Crusader Skills Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Paladin Comprehensive Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Farm Fast Jewels Without Killing Mobs Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Swordmaster Critical Build for Level 40
Dragon Nest SEA Swordmaster Critical Build for Level 32
Dragon Nest SEA Bowmaster PvE Equipment and Heraldries Guide
Dragon Nest SEA Lv15 Acrobat Quest Guide
Dragon Nest Priest Guide
Dragon Nest PvP Class Tier List
Dragon Nest Guardian PvP Builds Guide
Dragon Nest Force User Skills Build
Dragon Nest Sorceress and Elementalist Guide
Dragon Nest Warrior Job Advancement Guide
Dragon Nest Refining Guide
Dragon Nest Hidden Achievement Guide
Dragon Nest 8 Tips to make you Pro and Rich
Dragon Nest Transportation Guide
Dragon Nest Heraldry Guide
Dragon Nest Extra Instance Exp Guide
Dragon Nest Dark Lair Team Survival Guide
Dragon Nest Instance Guide for SSS Evaluation
Dragon Nest Classes Complete Guide
Dragon Nest Paladin Infinite Combo and PvP Skill Build Guide
Dragon Nest Sub Class Overview
Dragon Nest Tips and Tricks
Dragon Nest Beginner’s Guide
Dragon Nest FAQ
Dragon Nest Gladiators and Moonlords Build Guide
Dragon Nest Cleric and Paladin Guide
Dragon Nest Archer and Bow Master Skill Build Guide
Dragon Nest Archers, Bowmasters and Acrobats Explanation
Dragon Nest Archer and Acrobat Skill Build Guide


8 Responses to “Dragon Nest Refining Guide”

  1. is this applicable to items level 24???

  2. Average stones are used for lvl 32, they're harder to get and if yu craft you need 3 crude stones and 1 medium water

  3. Ordinary stuff

  4. What about +9 to +10??

  5. what stones are used for level 32 refining?

  6. how about weapon lvl 24. .. n our max level only 24.. how i gonna refining it to +9 +10 +11 and +12??? do the same thing with the lowest lvl sword???

  7. where do you find the materials use

  8. sigh….
    Gambler's fallacy.

Leave a Reply