Loong Online Tips
Loong Online Tips by Pandamoniums
Please post tips you think people should know or things you wish you knew before you played the game etc.
– To delete a character you must first set a security password
– To view all skills click “simple display” at the bottom of the talent skill screen.
– Some NPCs have quest but don’t have scrolls above there heads.
– On local map (press N outside of a city) blue dots are quests
– On local map (press N outside of a city) Red dots are event monsters
– On local map (press N outside of a city) Double left click to auto run to your desired location
– After level 15 you can purchase Transfer points with in game money by click tactics at the bottom of the talent skills screen
– Press E to change weapons instantly
– Try to save the materials you get from earlier quests as they can be useful at later levels. (for upgrading etc)
– Save your dragon charms in till you are level 40 to get yourself a free level 40 set+weapon+cape
– If you plan on crafting (making items armors weapons etc) i would suggest you start collecting your materials at a low level as Vitality is annoy and takes ages to regenerate.
– For an easy title get 10/50/100 friends.
– Don’t be afraid to use those pots at lower levels they are fairly cheap.
– People are able to PK you from level 30 upwards
– Join a guild and make friends. The games more enjoyable that way.
– Check the Known issues thread http://loong.gamigo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27
– There is a manual pathfinder where you can input cords into underneath the mini map (the little hand)
– You can dual in the cultivating Court (not confirmed yet i haven’t tried (Npc says so))
– To make your weapon glow go to the Engraver Npc