Facebook Ninja Saga Talent & Elements Combination Guide



Talent & Elements Combination Guide by morckin

INTRODUCTION

Since there are lots of ninjas asking for “what is the best talent for my elements…” I have decided to create this guide for them not to flood the forums with redundant questions.

This guide will focus on presenting data and information about talents and jutsu combination. This will cover pure build and half build (I don’t know how to say it but it literally means 2 elements with 50% stat allocation each lol) and its best partner talent to be used at PVP, I will not include much on boss battle cause there is already a guide to boss battle here. This will also provide particular skill build, and other option to make your ninja better with the use of back item, weapon, pet, etc.

Links:
You might encounter some terms such as skills, effects, and weapon etc. which are unknown to you can visit the following links for reference:
Talent guide
list of skills
status effect

General Tips, Hints and Tricks

1. At PVP, the first turn is a crucial part of the game, so its really good and recommended to put at least 1 attribute point on wind, you will find it useful against a non-wind and non-8ex opponents.
2. For pure wind nins, if you battle against EOM users, timing your deadly move when you think you’ll gonna overlap your opponent the next turn, if you did, you can attack again after your opponent revives, its now your chance to bring him again to the grave (lol) because if you didn’t it might turn the table and your opponent has the chance to kill you instead. (This has happened to me already, it was my first time to go PVP after I got my EOM but when I received the deadly attack and got revived again I was shocked that my opponent hits me again and poff…whehe)
3. For pure wind nins, watch out for double turns, when you cast your defensive buff (e.g. flexible) one turn will be wasted but if you cast stun or the like it will be extended by one turn.
4. Keiko is good against World Boss and NPC’s since his dismantle works like a stun, but his version of restriction will make your own version (e.g. water bundle, silhouette strangle) last for one turn when both of you cast consecutively, it will be annoying at times, but on the other hand it would help you save your life at some instance.
5. Leiko may provide you an additional 7% damage but at the cost of your own life, so it’s a good choice not to train his Catalytic matter.
6. For Eye of Mirror users, Mirror of Grace is a must to upgrade first since it will provide you 3 turns chaos (this works like stun), Mirror of Freedom is your second priority.
7. For Deadly Performance users, Burial of Dead Bone is your top priority, at level 10 this will give you 3 turns of invulnerably (works like restrict and dismantle).
8. For Eight Extremities users, Extreme Mode is the best to level first followed by Ultimate Dance.
9. A secret move against stun lockers is to use healing scrolls.

Pure Earth

Earth & Fire

Extreme:
* Deadly Performance
* Eye of Mirror

Secret
* Explosive Lava
* Hidden Silhouette

EARTH + FIRE + DEADLY PERFORMANCE + EXPLOSIVE LAVA

Defense:

    1. Damage reduction: 5%(Soul of Onmyouji) 5%(golem guard) 5%(mini evil wings) total = 15%(total) 2. 20% chance to resist stun 3. Chance to rebound 30% damage taken: @lvl 60: 24% @lvl100: 40% 4. 10% chance to rebound 50% damage taken 5. Health Points: @lvl60: 4260 @lvl100: 7060 6. Wondrous Doors (convert 100% damage taken to HP) 7. Rage of Yama (rebound 100% damage taken) 8. Embrace of Golem (heal & purify) 9. Golem Protection (-40% damage taken) 10. Hidden Among Rocks (-100% damage taken)

Offense

    1. Burial of Dead Bone (3 turn barrier) 2. Samurai: One Sword (+40% damage taken; -40%dodge chance) 3. Lava Shield (+20% damage) 4. Fire Power (+40% damage) 5. Hidden Among Rocks (+75% damage) 6. Rage of Yama (+20% damage) 7. Damage of Earth Ninjutsu: @lvl 60: 100% (base) *160% (earth stats) *105% (explosive lava) total = 168% @lvl100: 100% (base) *200% (earth stats) *105% (explosive lava) total = 210%

For free users, the best talents to combine with earth and fire jutsu are deadly performance and explosive lava. This passively adds 5% damage reduction and if combined with golem guard and mini evil wings, it’s a total of 15% damage reduction without any buff. Another passive skill that this provides is the 20% chance to resist the stun, what do you think will your enemy do if this triggered when he used his silhouette strangle and resist the stun of his precious talent? I think he will curse you for that (lol). 10% chance for 50% reactive force adds up to your defense aside from your regular reactive force. Burial of Dead Bone is good since it will provide you 3 turns barrier, this is good to use when you are going to kill your enemy or just for defense. You may also choose Enraged Forest instead of Explosive Lava if you want to deal some decent heal (213 HP), it will also provide you stun. Try this combo: Burial of Dead Bone + Fire Power + Hidden Among Rocks + Nail Earth Wall = 2510 damage (replace fire power with Samurai: One Sword if you see fit).

Skill Build:

    1. Embrace of Golem 2. Hidden Among Rocks 3. Fire Power 4. Feather Illusion / Falling Leaf Illusion 5. Damage / Golem Protection 6. Damage / Rage of Yama 7. Damage 8. Optional

Weapon:

    Golem Guard

Back Item:

    Mini Evil Wings

Pet:
Suki / Inukuchi / Keiko / your choice

EARTH + FIRE + EYE OF MIRROR + HIDDEN SILHOUETTE

Defense:

    1. 20% chance to rebound genjutsu 2. 15% chance to copy skill (can either defense or offense) 3. Chance to rebound 30% damage taken: @lvl 60: 24% @lvl100: 40% 4. Health Points: @lvl60: 4260 @lvl100: 7060 5. Mirror of Freedom; Revive with: @lvl60: 1704HP @lvl100: 2824HP 6. Rage of Yama (Rebound 100% damage taken) 7. Embrace of Golem (Heal & Purify) 8. Golem Protection (-40% damage taken) 9. Hidden Among Rocks (-100% damage)

Offense:

    1. Mirror of Strength (additional damage) 2. Mirror of Grace(3 turns weaken / chaos / restrict) 3. Silhouette Capture (-10% dodge rate) 4. Silhouette Strangle (3 turn stun) 5. Silhouette Extinguish (2 turn restrict) 6. Fire Power (+40% damage) 7. Hidden Among Rocks (+75% damage) 8. Rage of Yama (+20% damage) 9. Damage of Earth : @lvl 60: 100%(base) *160%(earth stat) *103 %(carnival fan) *108% (angry tiger sword) total = 178% @lvl100: 100% (base) *200% (earth attribute) *103% (carnival fan) *108% (angry tiger sword) total = 222.5%

For emblem users with earth & fire elements, the best talents for you are Eye of Mirror and Hidden Silhouette. As you can see, Mirror of Freedom will provide you good defense. You can be revived with 1704 HP, aside from that you will have some resistance against genjutsu such as falling leaf and feather illusion which is your weakness (if you cast EOG, HAR, FP, etc. your enemy can cast falling leaf and poff, all your buff will be gone), but now you can freely use them without the fear of being calm. You lack disable jutsu since you only have earth strangle (lol), that is why Mirror of Grace is there to assist you, and if coupled with silhouette strangle and extinguish, you will be untouchable (lol). EOM and HS doesn’t provide you with damage buff , but you wont need them anymore since you already have FP, HAR and ROY up your sleeves to augment your damage. Try this combo: Mirror of Grace + Fire Power + Hidden Among Rocks + Earth Nail Wall = 2660 damage (replace Mirror of Grace by Embrace of Golem + Silhouette Strangle if its already your second life lol).

Skill Build:

    1. Embrace of Golem 2. Hidden Among Rocks 3. Fire Power 4. Feather Illusion / Falling Leaf Illusion 5. Damage / Rage of Yama 6. Damage 7. Optional 8. Optional

Weapon:

    Byako Sword / Itchi no Katana

Back Item:

    Carnival Fan

Pet:
Yamaru / Keiko / your choice

Earth + Thunder

If your elements are earth and thunder, I strongly recommend you go pure thunder instead of pure earth. The primary reason is that thunder jutsu will not benefit or work much on pure earth stat, unlike if you go pure thunder, earth token skills will work good in combo with pure thunder.

Earth + Water

Extreme:
* Deadly Performance
* Eye of Mirror

Secret:
* Enraged Forest
* Hidden Silhouette

EARTH + WATER + DEADLY PERFORMANCE + ENRAGED FOREST

Defense:

    1. Damage reduction: 5%(Soul of Onmyouji) 5%(golem guard) 5%(mini evil wings) total = 15%(total) 2. 20% chance to resist stun 3. Chance to rebound 30% damage taken: @lvl 60: 24% @lvl100: 40% 4. 10% chance to rebound 50% damage taken 5. Health Points: @lvl60: 4260 @lvl100: 7060 6. Wondrous Doors (convert 100%damage taken to HP) 7. Shield of Suiton (take cp instead of HP as damage) 8. Embrace of Golem (heal & purify) 9. Golem Protection (-40% damage taken) 10. Hidden Among Rocks (-100%damage taken) 11. 30% chance to recover 5% HP and CP @lvl60: 213 HP @lvl100: 353 HP 12. Refresh

Offense:

    1. Burial of Dead Bone (3 turn barrier) 2. Samurai: One Sword (+40%damage taken; -40%dodge chance) 3. Secret Enraged Forest Smothering Bind (stun 2 turns) 4. Enraged Forest Matsuri (additional damage) 5. Hidden Among Rocks (+75% damage) 6. Water Bundle (2 turn restrict) 7. Prison Colliding Wave (2 turn stun) 8. Damage of Earth Ninjutsu @lvl60: 100%(base) *160%(earth stats) total = 160% @lvl100: 100%(base) *200%(earth stats) total = 200%

Deadly Performance and Enraged Forest is the best talent to combine with earth and water. This provides a total of 15% damage reduction from any attack, 10% chance to rebound 50% damaged received apart from your ordinary reactive force. When you use golem protection, you get a total of 55% reduced damage, and when 50% reactive force activates, your enemy will receive more damage than you had. Burial of Dead Bone is also good since it provides you 3 turns barrier and if coupled with water bundle, smothering bind and FI, your enemy will have a hard time to reduce your HP. Samurai: One Sword provides you additional 40% damage % 40% dodge reduction which is good especially for wind users. Enraged forest Matsuri provides you decent damage, at lvl 60, you can deal 720 damage for 540 cp(its damage is same as Fiery Magatama Explosion, with this you can free a slot for other useful jutsu than adding a damaging ninjutsu. For approximately 1 out of 3 turns when you use your jutsu, you will receive 213HP and 123CP. Try this combo: Burial of Dead Bone + Samurai: One Sword + Hidden Among Rocks + Earth Nail Wall = 2391 damage

Skill Build:

    1. Embrace of Golem 2. Hidden Among Rocks 3. Water Bundle 4. Feather Illusion / Golem Protection 5. Refresh / Shield of Suiton 6. Refresh 7. Damage 8. Damage(Optional)

Weapon:

    Golem Guard

Back Item:

    Mini Evil Wings

Pet:
Suki / Inukuchi / Keiko / your choice

EARTH + WATER + EYE OF MIRROR + HIDDEN SILHOUETTE

Defense:

    1. 20% chance to rebound genjutsu 2. 15% chance to copy skill (can either defense or offense) 3. Chance to rebound 30% damage taken: @lvl 60: 24% @lvl100: 40% 4. Health Points: @lvl60: 4260 @lvl100: 7060 5. Mirror of Freedom; Revive with: @lvl60: 1704HP @lvl100: 2824HP 6. Embrace of Golem (heal & purify 7. Golem Protection (-40% damage taken) 8. Hidden Among Rocks (-100% damage taken) 9. Shield of Suiton (take CP instead of HP)

Offense:

    1. Mirror of Strength (additional damage) 2. Mirror of Grace(3 turns weaken / chaos / restrict) 3. Silhouette Capture (-10% dodge rate) 4. Silhouette Strangle (3 turn stun) 5. Silhouette Extinguish (2 turn restrict) 6. Hidden Among Rocks(+75% damage) 7. Water Bundle (2 turn restrict) 8. Prison Colliding Wave (2 turn stun) 9. Damage of Earth Ninjutsu @lvl 60: 100%(base) *160%(earth stat) *103 %(carnival fan) *108% (angry tiger sword) total = 178% @lvl100: 100% (base) *200% (earth attribute) *103% (carnival fan) *108% (angry tiger sword) total = 222.5%

As usual, if you’re an emblem with earth and water elements, its best to choose Eye of Mirror and Hidden Silhouette talents cause it fits with your build. Mirror of freedom will revive you with 1704 HP, you can cast refresh to fully replenish your HP. 20% chance to rebound genjutsu is good since you are most likely be put to sleep or to calm when you use your debuff such as HAR, EOG, SOS but use your buff such as HAR, EOG, SOS but you might turn the tables and your enemy is finished. Aside from water bundle, strangle and mirror of grace, provide you along disable, your enemy might end up dying while he is unable to do anything. This talent doesn’t give you damage buff but you’re an emblem user so you can pick other elements that can provide damage buff but, besides you already have HAR with you. Try this combo: Mirror of Grace + Hidden Among Rocks + Nail Earth Wall + Rock Land Blast = 1900 + 1000 = 2900 damage.

Skill Build:

    1. Embrace of Golem 2. Hidden Among Rocks 3. Feather Illusion 4. Water Bundle 5. Shield of Suiton / Refresh 6. Damage / Refresh 7. Damage 8. Optional

Weapon:

    Angry Tiger Sword / Itchi no katana

Back Item:

    Mini Evil Wings

Pet:
Yamaru / Keiko / your choice

Earth + Wind

I have no idea yet, can someone help me?

Pure Fire

Fire + Earth

Extreme:
* Deadly Performance
* Eye of Mirror

Secret
* Explosive Lava
* Hidden Silhouette

FIRE + EARTH + DEADLY PERFORMANCE + EXPLOSIVE LAVA

Defense:

    1. Damage reduction: 5%(Soul of Onmyouji) 5%(golem guard) 5%(mini evil wings) total = 15%(total) 2. 20% chance to resist stun 3. 10% chance to rebound 50% damage taken 4. Wondrous Doors (convert 100%damage taken to HP) 5. Rage of Yama (rebound 100%damge taken) 6. Embrace of Golem (heal & purify) 7. Golem Protection (-40% damage taken) 8. Hidden Among Rocks (-100%damage taken)

Offense:

    1. Chance to trigger combustion (+30% damage) @lvl60: 24% @lvl100: 40% 2. Burial of Dead Bone (3 turn barrier) 3. Samurai: One Sword (+40%damage taken; -40%dodge chance) 4. Lava Shield (+20% damage) 5. Hidden Among Rocks (+75% damage) 6. Rage of Yama (+20% damage) 7. Fire Power (+40% damage) 8. Damage of Fire Ninjutsu: @lvl60: 100%(base) *160%(fire stats) *124%(fire damage stat) *105%(explosive lava) *130%(combustion) total = 270.8% @lvl100: 100%(base) *200%(fire stats) *140%(fire damage stat) *105%(explosive lava) *130%(combustion) total = 382.2%

For free users, the best talent to combine with pure fire with earth as support element is deadly performance and explosive lava. At level 60, your average damage with fire power and HAR buff on is 663.5%*Fiery Magatama Explosion = 4850 damage, enough to toast your opponent. Since you have insane amount of damage, your defense is relatively weak but with this build you get 15% damage reduction, 20% chance to resist stun and other jutsu that will help you out when you’re in trouble. Most of the ninjas fear pure wind with their high dodge chance, but don’t worry much about them since with One Sword and Lava Shield you can reduce their dodge chance by up to 50% plus it also augment your damage, just cast it on time when they are not in flexible, then unload your devastating skills, with their paper HP, you sure to pawn them(this may take some luck).

Skill Build:

    1. Hidden Among Rocks 2. Embrace of Golem 3. Fire Power 4. Feather Illusion 5. Falling Leaf Illusion (Optional) 6. Damage 7. Damage 8. Optional

Weapon:

    Golem Guard / Ginkotsu Military Saw

Back Item:

    Mini Evil Wings

Pet:
Suki / Keiko / Yamaru / your choice

FIRE + EARTH + EYE OF MIRROR + HIDDEN SILHOUETTE

For emblem users, I recommend you go pure earth instead to fully utilize its abilities.

Fire + Thunder

If you are pure fire with thunder element as support, I suggest you switch to pure thunder instead. Why? Since being pure fire, thunder token skills will not be beneficial for you, unlike if you go pure thunder, fire power and fire energy excitation will help you a lot and compliment your build.

Fire + Water

Extreme:
* Deadly Performance
* Eye of Mirror

Secret:
* Hidden Silhouette

FIRE + WATER + DEADLY PERFORMANCE

Defense:

    1. Damage reduction: 5%(Soul of Onmyouji) 5%(golem guard) 5%(mini evil wings) total = 15%(total) 2. 20% chance to resist stun 3. 10% chance to rebound 50% damage taken 4. Wondrous Doors (convert 100% damage taken to HP) 5. Rage of Yama (rebound 100% damage taken) 6. Shield of Suiton (take cp instead of HP as damage) 7. Refresh

Offense:

    1. Chance to trigger combustion (+30% damage) @lvl60: 24% @lvl100: 40% 2. Burial of Dead Bone (3 turn barrier) 3. Samurai: One Sword (+40% damage taken; -40% dodge chance) 4. Water Bundle ((2 turn restrict) 5. Prison Colliding Wave (2 turn stun) 6. Rage of Yama (+20% damage) 7. Damage of Fire Ninjutsu @lvl60: 100%(base) *160%(fire stats) *124%(fire damage stat) *130%(combustion) total = 257.9% @lvl100: 100%(base) *200%(fire stats) *140%(fire damage stat) *130%(combustion) total = 364%

A free user with pure fire and water elements is good with deadly performance, while for secret talent; just wait for your respective combination to fully utilize its passive skills. With 15% damage reduction, and your refresh, your HP bar is sure to be always full, plus Shield of Suiton will give you 3 turns of invulnerability (fire has the lowest cp consumption in ratio with base damage so the cp loss might not matter a lot, but equipping SOS is optional). With your water bundle, PCW and Burial of Dead Bone, you can stun lock enemy while damaging them a lot. 20% chance to resist stun is also good against stun lockers and those with HS talent. Try this combo: Burial of Dead Bone + Fire Power + Samurai: One Sword + Fiery Magatama Explosion = 3700 damage with a very high chance of hitting the enemy.

Skill Build:

    1. Fire Power 2. Water Bundle 3. Feather Illusion 4. Refresh / Shield of Suiton 5. Refresh 6. Prison Colliding Wave 7. Damage 8. Damage

Weapon:

    Golem Guard / Byakko Sword / Ginkotsu Military Saw

Back Item:

    Mini Evil Wings

Pet:
Suki / Keiko / your choice
FIRE + WATER + EYE OF MIRROR + HIDDEN SILHOUETTE

Defense:

    1. 20% chance to rebound genjutsu 2. 15% chance to copy skill (can either defense or offense) 3. Mirror of Freedom; Revive with: @lvl60: 984HP & CP @lvl100: 1624HP & CP 4. Rage of Yama (Rebound 100% damage taken) 5. Shield of Suiton (take cp instead of HP as damage) 6. Refresh

Offense:

    1. Mirror of Strength (additional damage) 2. Mirror of Grace (3 turns weaken /chaos/ restrict) 3. Silhouette Capture (-10%dodge rate) 4. Silhouette Strangle (3 turn stun) 5. Silhouette Extinguish (2 turn restrict) 6. Fire Power (+40% damage) 7. Rage of Yama (+20%damage) 8. Water Bundle (2 turn restrict) 9. Prison Colliding Wave (2 turn stun) 10. Damage of Fire Ninjutsu @lvl60: 100%(base) *160%(fire stats) *124%(fire damage stat) *130%(combustion) *103%(carnival fan) *108%(byakko sword) total = 286.9% @lvl100: 100%(base) *200%(fire stats) *140%(fire damage stat) *130%(combustion) *103%(carnival fan) *108%(byakko sword) total = 404.9%

As usual, it’s best to choose EOM and HS if you’re emblem user. The main purpose is the Mirror of Freedom, and as well as it suits every build. If ever your opponent had stun lock you, but most likely you can rebound their genjutsu but in the worst case wherein you had been put to death and had been revived, use that time to burn your enemy into *** by buffing your self with damage boost, and then unload your destructive jutsu then put him to death instead. Try this combo: Mirror of Grace + Fire Power + Fiery Magatama Expulsion = 2940 damage, enough to toast your none-earth opponent. Opponent still alive? Then put him to death with Falling Fire Meteorite.

Skill Build:

    1. Fire Power 2. Feather Illusion 3. Water Bundle 4. Shield of Suiton / Prison Colliding Wave 5. Refresh 6. Damage 7. Damage 8. Optional

Weapon:

    Angry Tiger Sword / Itchi no Katana/ Ginkotsu Military Sword / Your choice

Back Item:

    Carnival Fan

Pet:
Yamaru / Keiko / your choice

Fire + Wind

I don’t have any idea, can someone help me?
You can also choose to be pure wind instead. But if you want pure fire, you can choose deadly performance, but what is contradicting is that wind is your defense(dodge) but with wondrous doors, soul of samurai you must be accepting attacks (lol). When you choose Dark Eye, you will waste the additional critical chance and damage. Eight Extremities is not an option either.
For emblems, EOM and HS are good.

Pure Thunder


The best extreme talent for pure thunder ninjas is Dark eye. Even for emblem users, it’s the best choice. EOM is also good but not so compared to DE. The only aces when you have EOM are:

    1. You will be revived. 2. Mirror of Strength has high chance to damage a critical hit. 3. Its great against World Boss. 4. 3 turn of chaos / restrict / weaken.

But the problem is that it depletes cp too much so you will run out of chakra when you need it the most. I myself am a thunder-water user with EOM (lol), I had chosen this since I do not PVP too much.

I have some hint for you when you want to be pure thunder with EOM and HS:

    1. Put at least 10 stat to water, 300 cp is good enough or try half build; 50% thunder and 50% water. 2. Just level the Eye of Mirror (first skill) to level 5. This skill is CP depleting so it is advisable not to level it anymore. 3. If you have many disabling jutsu, just level the Mirror of Grace to level 5, but if you see fit that you need disable, then maximize its level. 4. Its better not to use Mirror of Strength. 5. Concentrate leveling Mirror of Freedom, +40% cp is good, when you die, it adds up to your precious CP. 6. Leveling Crescent Eye of Mirror is good choice. 7. Level Mirror of Passion for World Boss Hunting but don’t use it on PVP (you can’t put the enemy to sleep when they are affected by this skill). 8. Geddo Sesho Shuriken is great choice of weapon. (I am still trying to get that weapon but that boss doesn’t want me to have it….) 9. Its also a good choice to have yamaru as your pet since he provides you with CP.

That’s all!
I will no longer include EOM & HS as a choice on the subsequent guide, I think what I had stated here is enough to make you decide.

Thunder + Earth

Extreme:
* Dark Eye

Secret:

THUNDER + EARTH + DARK EYE

Defense:

    1. Acupuncture Meridians Anesthesia (-20% damage taken, heal 10%) 2. Dodge chance: 5% (base) 5% (Dark eye) total = 10% 3. Lightning Flash (Blind) 4. Embrace of Golem (heal & purify 5. Golem Protection (-40% damage taken) 6. Hidden Among Rocks (-100%damage taken) 7. CP @lvl60: 2952 (2460 without dark eye) @lvl100: 4872 (4060 without dark eye) 8. CP per charge: @lvl60: 1476 (615 without dark eye) @lvl100: 2436 (1015 without dark eye)

Offense:

    1. Critical Damage: @lvl60: 150%(base) +48% (thunder crit stat) *110%(meridian search) *160%(thunder stats) *108%(angry tiger sword) total = 376.4% @lvl100: 150%(base) +80% (thunder crit stat) *110%(meridian search) *200%(thunder stats) *108%(angry tiger sword) total = 546.5% 2. Critical Chance: @lvl60: 5%(base) 5%(Meridian Search) 24%(thunder stat) 5%(angry tiger sword) 2%(dark blade) total = 41% @lvl100: 5%(base) 5%(Meridian Search) 40%(thunder stat) 5%(angry tiger sword) 2%(dark blade total = 57% 3. Acupuncture Needle Barrage (only refill 60%CP) 4. Acupuncture Meridians Destruction (restrict and disperse) 5. Concentration (+40% critical chance) 6. Flash Lightning Bundle (-40% dodge chance) 7. Armor of Narukami (+15% damage, critical chance and accuracy) 8. Hidden Among Rocks (+75% damage)

For pure Thunder and Earth users, Dark Eye is the best extreme talent for you; while just wait for your specific secret to be released. Hidden Silhouette is also good if you’re an emblem user.
As you can see without any damage buff, you will deal 376.4% critical damage. Acupuncture Meridians Anesthesia + Golem Protection = 60% damage reduced for 3 turns, sufficient defense to reduce damaging blow from your enemy, plus you will heal for 246HP for 3 turns. Since thunder is your damaging jutsu which consumes too much charka, but worry no more since Meridian Strengthen provides you additional 492 to your CP poll, plus you’ll recover 1746CP per charge. Try this combo: Meridians Destruction + Concentration + Lightning Scater Shot = 690 + 2525 = 3215 damage.

Skill Build:

    1. Concentration / Armor of Narukami 2. Hidden Among Rocks 3. Embrace of Golem 4. Lightning Flash 5. Feather Illusion / Golem Protection 6. Damage 7. Damage 8. Flash Lightning Bundle (Optional)

Weapon:

    Angry Tiger Sword / Wheel Monk / Ginkotsu Military Saw

Back Item:

    Dark Blade

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

Thunder + Fire

Extreme:
*Dark Eye

Secret:

THUNDER + FIRE + DARK EYE

Defense:

    1. Acupuncture Meridians Anesthesia (-20% damage taken, heal 10%) 2. Dodge chance: 5% (base) 5% (Dark eye) total = 10% 3. Lightning Flash (Blind) 4. Rage of Yama (rebound 100%damge taken) 5. CP @lvl60: 2952 (2460 without dark eye) @lvl100: 4872 (4060 without dark eye) 6. CP per charge: @lvl60: 1476 (615 without dark eye) @lvl100: 2436 (1015 without dark eye)

Offense:

    1. Critical Damage: @lvl60: 150%(base) +48% (thunder crit stat) *110%(meridian search) *160%(thunder stats) *108%(angry tiger sword) total = 376.4% @lvl100: 150%(base) +80% (thunder crit stat) *110%(meridian search) *200%(thunder stats) *108%(angry tiger sword) total = 546.5% 2. Critical Chance: @lvl60: 5%(base) 5%(Meridian Search) 24%(thunder stat) 5%(angry tiger sword) 2%(dark blade) total = 41% @lvl100: 5%(base) 5%(Meridian Search) 40%(thunder stat) 5%(angry tiger sword) 2%(dark blade) total = 57% 3. Acupuncture Needle Barrage (only refill 60%CP) 4. Acupuncture Meridians Destruction (restrict and disperse) 5. Concentration (+40% critical chance) 6. Flash Lightning Bundle (-40% dodge chance) 7. Armor of Narukami (+15% damage, critical chance and accuracy) 8. Rage of Yama (+20% damage) 9. Fire Power (+40% damage)

Thunder and Fire are all offensive type elements so dark eye is good choice, it boost your damage and as well as provide some defense and bit heal. At level 60, you will deal critical strike for approximately 2 out of 5 turns with 376.4% damage without any buff. Dark Eye also adds up 5% dodge chance. Armor of Narukami + Dark Eye = 20% accuracy, great when you battle against wind users, plus Flash Lightning Bundle -40% doge chance. Needle barrage is good against every opponent especially against another thunder nins and EOM users, when cast at the beginning of the fight, you’ll burn out 40% of your opponents CP. Meridians Destruction provides you 2 turns restrict and chance to disperse the opponent (when the enemy is under SOS, HAR, EOG, ROY etc. and you inflict disperse, the damage will be done to them) it’s a free falling leaf illusion and will give you a critical damage of approximately 1145 (if its critical, lol, but it will likely be). Try this combo: Acupuncture Meridians Destruction + Concentration + Lightning Scater Shoot = 2525 damage.

Skill Build:

    1. Concentration / Armor of Narukami 2. Lightning Flash 3. Fire Power / Flash Lightning Bundle 4. Feather Illusion 5. Damage 6. Damage 7. Fire Energy Excitation (Optional) 8. Optional

Weapon:

    Angry Tiger Sword / Ginkotsu Military Saw / Wheel Monk

Back Item:

    Dark Blade

Pet:
Keiko / your choice
Thunder + Water

Extreme:
* Dark Eye

Secret
*

THUNDER + WATER + DARK EYE

Defense:

    1. Acupuncture Meridians Anesthesia (-20% damage taken, heal 10%) 2. Dodge chance: 5% (base) 5% (Dark eye) total = 10% 3. Lightning Flash (Blind) 4. Shield of Suiton (take cp instead of HP as damage) 5. Refresh 6. CP @lvl60: 2952 (2460 without dark eye) @lvl100: 4872 (4060 without dark eye) 7. CP per charge: @lvl60: 1476 (615 without dark eye) @lvl100: 2436 (1015 without dark eye)

Offense:

    1. Critical Damage: @lvl60: 150%(base) +48% (thunder crit stat) *110%(meridian search) *160%(thunder stats) *108%(angry tiger sword) total = 376.4% @lvl100: 150%(base) +80% (thunder crit stat) *110%(meridian search) *200%(thunder stats) *108%(angry tiger sword) total = 546.5% 2. Critical Chance: @lvl60: 5%(base) 5%(Meridian Search) 24%(thunder stat) 5%(angry tiger sword) 2%(dark blade) total = 41% @lvl100: 5%(base) 5%(Meridian Search) 40%(thunder stat) 5%(angry tiger sword) 2%(dark blade) total = 57% 3. Acupuncture Needle Barrage (only refill 60%CP) 4. Acupuncture Meridians Destruction (restrict and disperse) 5. Concentration (+40% critical chance) 6. Flash Lightning Bundle (-40% dodge chance) 7. Armor of Narukami (+15% damage, critical chance and accuracy) 8. Water Bundle (2 turn restrict) 9. Prison Colliding Wave (2 turn stun)

Again, Dark Eye is the best choice for pure thunder with water element. As for secret talent, better wait for updates, or choose Hidden Silhouette if your emblem user. With additional 20% CP and 50% chakra per charge, you can fully utilize water’s supportive jutsu, SOS will benefit the most as well as refresh skill which consumes much of your precious CP, but leaving you protected for 3 turns and when you receive some damage, refresh is there to assist you. Lightning Flash + WB + FI + Acupuncture Meridians Destruction + SOS = 12 turns under your control, lol. Pure thunder users are famous for their critical healing, so your refresh will fully regenerate your HP when it is already low. For other benefits read the whole pure thunder builds (whehehe it’s getting redundant). Try this combo: Water Bundle + Concentration(Armor of Narukami) + Meridians Destruction + Lightning Scater Shoot = 1623 + 2525 = 4148 damage! If still it is not enough, you have another free turn for your next attack.

Skill Build:

    1. Concentration / Armor of Narukami 2. Lightning Flash 3. Refresh 4. Refresh / Shield of Suiton 5. Water Bundle 6. Damage 7. Damage 8. Feather Illusion

Weapon:

    Angry Tiger Sword / Ginkotsu Military Saw / Wheel Monk

Back Item:

    Dark Blade

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

Thunder + Wind

Extreme
* Dark Eye

Secret:
* Demon Sound

THUNDER + WIND + DARK EYE + DEMON SOUND

Defense:

    1. Acupuncture Meridians Anesthesia (-20% damage taken, heal 10%) 2. Dodge chance: 5% (base) 5% (Dark eye) total = 10% 3. Lightning Flash (Blind) 4. Flexible (+40% dodge chance) 5. Wind Peace (+20% dodge chance) 6. Dance of Fujin (-4 cool down of all jutsu) 7. CP @lvl60: 2952 (2460 without dark eye) @lvl100: 4872 (4060 without dark eye) 8. CP per charge: @lvl60: 1476 (615 without dark eye) @lvl100: 2436 (1015 without dark eye) 9. Demon Song (chance to reduce 10% damage of enemy) 10. Phantom Wave (-20% accuracy, -20% critical chance)

Offense:

    1. Critical Damage: @lvl60: 150%(base) +48% (thunder crit stat) *110%(meridian search) *160%(thunder stats) *108%(angry tiger sword) total = 376.4% @lvl100: 150%(base) +80% (thunder crit stat) *110%(meridian search) *200%(thunder stats) *108%(angry tiger sword) total = 546.5% 2. Critical Chance: @lvl60: 5%(base) 5%(Meridian Search) 24%(thunder stat) 5%(angry tiger sword) 2%(dark blade) total = 41% @lvl100: 5%(base) 5%(Meridian Search) 40%(thunder stat) 5%(angry tiger sword) 2%(dark blade) total = 57% 3. Acupuncture Needle Barrage (only refill 60%CP) 4. Acupuncture Meridians Destruction (restrict and disperse) 5. Song of Fantasia (+8 turns cool down of 1 skill) 6. Concentration (+40% critical chance) 7. Flash Lightning Bundle (-40% dodge chance) 8. Armor of Narukami (+15% damage, critical chance and accuracy) 9. Blade of Wind (+25% bleeding)

Pure thunder with wind is one of the best to combine with dark eye and demon song, if your emblem it’s also good to go with Dark Eye + Hidden Silhouette, your choice.
With evasion on, your dodge chance is 50%, a good defense, plus coupled with phantom wave which reduces accuracy by 20% for a total of 70% (I think it stacks) Song of Fantasia is also a good jutsu to ruin your opponents combo, if your lucky enough to increase the cool down of valuable jutsu like DOF, EOG, HAR, Refresh, etc. Think about if you cast it to your opponent with his refresh increased by 8 turns, it’s a free 2* Sakura-ryu (lol). For other benefits of dark eye just read the whole thunder guide.

Skill Build:

    1. Concentration / Armor of Narukami 2. Lightning Flash 3. Evasion 4. Feather Illusion 5. Dance of Fujin 6. Damage 7. Damage 8. Optional

Weapon:

    Angry Tiger Sword / Ginkotsu Military Saw / Wind Walker

Back Item:

    Dark Blade / Straw Hat

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

Pure Water

Water + Earth

Extreme:
* Eight Extremities
* Eye of Mirror

Secret:
* Enraged Forest
* Hidden Silhouette

WATER + EARTH + EIGHT EXTREMITIES + ENRAGE FOREST

Defense:

    1. HP @lvl60: 2706 (2460 without 8ex) @lvl100: 4460 (4060 without 8ex) 2. Agility @lvl60: 76 (69 without 8ex) @lvl100: 120 (109 without 8ex) 3. Nature Power: Recover CP by: @lvl60: 213 @lvl100: 353 Recover HP by: @lvl60: 135 @lvl100: 223 4. Shield of Suiton (take cp instead of HP as damage) 5. Refresh 6. Embrace of Golem (heal & purify) 7. Golem Protection (-40% damage taken) 8. Hidden Among Rocks (-100%damage taken) 9. CP: @lvl60: 4260 @lvl100: 7060 10. Purify Chance: @lvl60: 24% @lvl100: 40%

Offense:

    1. Ultimate Dance (damage and double cp consumption of enemy) 2. Eight Extremities Fist (damage and chance to reduce 50% of enemy cp) 3. Smothering Bind (stun 2 turns) 4. Matsuri (damage) 5. Extreme Mode (+80% taijutsu damage) 6. Water Bundle (2 turn restrict) 7. Prison Colliding Wave (2 turn stun) 8. Hidden Among Rocks (+75% damage) 9. Damage of Taijutsu: 100% (base) 20% (8ex) total = 120%

Pure water with earth as support element may choose eight extremities for damage boost, since water ninjutsu are weak compared to that of taijutsu. Extreme mode + HAR + Ultimate Dance = approx 3855 damage or if you use Night Ultimate Dance, its damage is approximately 2300. When you use your extreme mode, your enemy may try to stun / restrict you, but since you have 24% purify chance, their act will just be useless (but be ware of falling leaf illusion). Internal injury caused by extreme mode can also be purified; you may use your luck or cast Embrace of Golem before using extreme mode.
Theoretically, you will recover CP and HP once every 3 turns of using water / earth ninjutsu by 213CP and 123HP. Ultimate Dance double CP consumption is great against any enemy, I can’t imagine my self charging every attack (lol), your opponent might end up charging and die charging (lol).

Skill Build:

    1. Water Bundle 2. Taijutsu 3. Hidden Among Rocks 4. Taijutsu 5. Embrace of Golem 6. Refresh 7. Shield of Suiton / Prison Colliding Wave 8. Feather Illusion / Refresh

Weapon:

    Sea Bronze / your choice

Back Item:

    Your choice

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

WATER + EARTH + EYE OF MIRROR + HIDDEN SILHOUETTE

Defense:

    1. 20% chance to rebound genjutsu 2. 15% chance to copy skill (can either defense or offense) 3. Mirror of Freedom; Revive with: @lvl60: 984HP & 1704CP @lvl100: 1624HP & 2824CP 4. CP: @lvl60: 2460 @lvl100: 7060 5. Purify Chance: @lvl60: 24% + 5% (sea bronze) = 29% @lvl100: 40% + 5% (sea bronze) = 45% 6. Shield of Suiton (take cp instead of HP as damage) 7. Refresh 8. Embrace of Golem (Heal & Purify) 9. Golem Protection (-40% damage taken) 10. Hidden Among Rocks (-100% damage)

Offense:

    1. Mirror of Strength (additional damage) 2. Mirror of Grace (3 turns weaken /chaos/ restrict) 3. Silhouette Capture (-10%dodge rate) 4. Silhouette Strangle (3 turn stun) 5. Silhouette Extinguish (2 turn restrict) 6. Hidden Among Rocks (+75% damage) 7. Water Bundle (2 turn restrict) 8. Prison Colliding Wave (2 turn stun) 9. Damage of Water Ninjutsu @lvl60: 100%(base) *160%(water stats) *103%(carnival fan) total = 164.8% @lvl100: 100%(base) *200%(water stats) *103%(carnival fan) total = 206%

Eye of Mirror + Hidden Silhouette works well with pure water user coupled with earth element, these talent depletes too much cp but you have a lot of chakra to spare while giving you additional damage and stun lock combination. Water Bundle + Mirror of Grace + Silhouette Strangle + Silhouette Extinguish = 10 turns of free attacks to your enemy, great time to kill your opponent silently (lol). By the way, Silhouette Strangle stun to you can be purified. Your refresh and Shield of Suiton makes you like an invulnerable opponent, what more with Mirror of Freedom?
If you think you have a lot of disable try to use Enraged Forest instead of Hidden Silhouette. Nothing more to add, just read the whole explanation for Eye of Mirror.

Skill Build:

    1. Water Bundle 2. Shield of Suiton 3. Hidden Among Rocks 4. Golem Protection / Embrace of Golem / Refresh 5. Refresh 6. Damage 7. Damage 8. Falling Leaf Illusion (Optional)

Weapon:

    Sea Bronze / High Damage

Back Item:

    Carnival Fan

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

Water + Fire

Extreme:
* Eight Extremities
* Eye of Mirror

Secret:
* Hidden Silhouette

WATER + FIRE + EIGHT EXTREMITIES

Defense:

    1. HP @lvl60: 2706 (2460 without 8ex) @lvl100: 4460 (4060 without 8ex) 2. Agility @lvl60: 76 (69 without 8ex) @lvl100: 120 (109 without 8ex) 3. Shield of Suiton (take cp instead of HP as damage) 4. Refresh 5. Rage of Yama (rebound 100%damge taken) 6. CP: @lvl60: 4260 @lvl100: 7060 7. Purify Chance: @lvl60: 24% @lvl100: 40%

Offense:

    1. Ultimate Dance (damage and double cp consumption of enemy) 2. Eight Extremities Fist (damage and chance to reduce 50% of enemy cp) 3. Extreme Mode (+80% taijutsu damage) 4. Rage of Yama (+20% damage) 5. Water Bundle (2 turn restrict) 6. Prison Colliding Wave (2 turn stun) 7. Damage of Taijutsu: 100% (base) 20% (8ex) total = 120%

The good thing about this combination is that you can deal high damage with just 10CP, leaving your other skills with enough CP to use it at their most potential (Shield of Suiton and Refresh). When under Extreme Mode, cast Fire Power then unload your taijutsu, you can deal approximately 1800+ damage every attack (when under extreme mode your enemy will most likely stun you, but don’t worry your purify chance is high enough to counter your opponents move). 10% agility boost is also good, you can have the first turn when facing a none wind ninja. Double CP consumption and cut 50% of opponent chakra is great mostly against Eye of Mirror and Deadly Performance users. More info from the guide. Try this combo: Feather Illusion + Extreme Mode + Fire Power +Ultimate Dance = 3080 damage (if your Ultimate Dance is not yet level 10, just go with Night Ultimate Dance, its damage will be 1800)

Skill Build:

    1. Fire Power 2. Taijutsu 3. Shield of Suiton 4. Taijutsu 5. Refresh 6. Refresh / Prison Colliding Wave 7. Water Bundle 8. Feather Illusion / Falling Leaf Illusion

Weapon:

    Sea Bronze / Angry Tiger Sword / your choice

Back Item:

    Your Choice

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

WATER + FIRE + EYE OF MIRROR + HIDDEN SILHOUETTE

An emblem user with water and fire element is very versatile, you can choose to be pure water or pure fire, it can fit well with EOM and Hidden Silhouette.
When your pure water, your ace is your high CP wherein it is the mostly needed when using Eye of Mirror skills but with this, you can deal enough damage to them as well as stunning them till their death. You may choose to utilize Mirror of Passion and Strangle (when under capture) and after 10 turns, this will drain 46 % of your opponents HP. This is great especially against pure earth users and other build but not much against pure water. Aside from that, Mirror of Strength can also help you for the remaining HP of your opponent.

    Mirror of Passion: 1.5 % * 10 turns = 15% Strangle: 2% * 3 * 3 turns = 18% Hell Fire: 3% * 3turns = 9% Prison Colliding Wave: 2% * 2 turns = 4% . total = 46%

You will hardly die since you have with you refresh, but if you do, Mirror of Freedom is there to revive you and finish off your enemy.

Skill Build:

    1. Water Bundle 2. Feather Illusion 3. Fire Power 4. Refresh / Prison Colliding Wave 5. Hell Fire 6. Refresh 7. Damage 8. Damage

Weapon:

    Sea Bronze / High Damage

Back Item:

    Carnival Fan

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

Water + Thunder
Hmmm… in my opinion, it is best to change from pure water to pure thunder instead to fully utilize your capabilities. But if you insist, Dark Eye and Eight Extremities are good for you.

Water + Wind

Extreme:
* Eight Extremities

Secret:
* Hidden Silhouette

WATER + WIND + EIGHT EXTREMITIES + HIDDEN SILHOUETTE

For pure water with wind element, what fits you is Eight Extremities. If you’re an emblem, Eye of Mirror and Hidden Silhouette is also good, but I won’t discuss it here anymore, what I want to stress out is that Eight Extremities as a very good choice for water- wind users.
Water and wind has a weak damage and aside from that, you have no damage buff (Blade of Wind is an exception, but I think using that at PVP arena is a waste of turn and jutsu slot). But with taijutsu as your offense, wind jutsu for defense and water jutsu for support, you’re a potential PVP beast (lol). With your high purify chance, you can freely move and use your attacks without the fear of being stunned, if they can hit you when you’re at evasion (lol), you can deal and average of 1300 damage with taijutsu while under Extreme Mode. Ultimate Dance is also good source of damage and debuff which will really hurt your opponent. Try this combo: Feather Illusion + Extreme Mode + Water Bundle + Ultimate Dance + Night Ultimate Dance = 2200 + 1300 = 3300 damage.

Skill Build:

    1. Water Bundle 2. Taijutsu 3. Feather Illusion / Falling Leaf Illusion 4. Taijutsu 5. Flexible 6. Dance of Fujin 7. Shield of Suiton / Refresh 8. Refresh / Prison Colliding Wave

Weapon:

    Sea Bronze / Angry Tiger Sword

Back Item:

    Carnival Fan / Straw Hat

Pet:
Easa / Keiko / your choice
Pure Wind


I recognize that emblem talents as Eye of Mirror and Hidden Silhouette are really good talents for any element combination, so if you change your build frequently, it is best to choose these two. I will no longer include them at the option when your build is pure wind, because you already have a good defense so what you lack is damage in which way the preceding option for talent combination will focus. Hope you’ll understand!

Wind + Earth

Extreme:
* Eight Extremities

Secret:
*

WIND + EARTH + EIGHT EXTREMITIES

Defense:

    1. Dodge Chance @lvl60: 5%(base) 6%(wind walker) 3%(straw hat) 24%(wind stat) total = 38% @lvl100: 5%(base) 6%(wind walker) 3%(straw hat) 40%(wind stat) total = 54% 2. Agility: @lvl60: 69(base) 60(wind stat) 10%(eight extremities) total = 142 @lvl100: 109(base) 100(wind stat) 10%(eight extremities) total = 230 3. HP @lvl60: 2706 (2460 without 8ex) @lvl100: 4460 (4060 without 8ex) 4. Embrace of Golem (heal & purify) 5. Golem Protection (-40% damage taken) 6. Hidden Among Rocks (-100%damage taken) 7. Flexible (+40% dodge chance) 8. Wind Peace (+20% dodge chance) 9. Dance of Fujin (-4 cool down of all jutsu)

Offense:

    1. Ultimate Dance (damage and double cp consumption of enemy) 2. Extreme Mode (+80% taijutsu damage) 3. Hidden Among Rocks (+75% damage) 4. Blade of Wind (+25% bleeding) 5. Damage of Taijutsu: 100% (base) 20% (8ex) total = 120%

Wind + Earth and Eight Extremities as talent is a very good combination of ultimate defense and devastating attacks.
When Extreme Mode is on, plus Hidden Among Rocks, your Ultimate Dance will deal approximately 3850 damage (wow). Aside from that you can also unload your other taijutsu skills for decent damage just by using 10CP. Your agility is 142 compared to that of an ordinary ninja with just 69. You sure to be the first to attack when facing a nin whose build is not the same as you (lol). Approximately, you will dodge 2 out of 5 turns without any buff. More info at the guide.

Skill Build:

    1. Feather Illusion 2. Taijutsu 3. Hidden Among Rocks 4. Taijutsu 5. Flexible 6. Embrace of Golem 7. Dance of Fujin 8. Falling Leaf Illusion (Optional)

Weapon:

    Wind Walker

Back Item:

    Straw Hat

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

Wind + Fire

Extreme:
* Eight Extremities

Secret:
*

WIND + FIRE + EIGHT EXTREMITIES

Defense:

    1. Dodge Chance @lvl60: 5%(base) 6%(wind walker) 3%(straw hat) 24%(wind stat) total = 38% @lvl100: 5%(base) 6%(wind walker) 3%(straw hat) 40%(wind stat) total = 54% 2. Agility: @lvl60: 69(base) 60(wind stat) 10%(eight extremities) total = 142 @lvl100: 109(base) 100(wind stat) 10%(eight extremities) total = 230 3. HP @lvl60: 2706 (2460 without 8ex) @lvl100: 4460 (4060 without 8ex) 4. Flexible (+40% dodge chance) 5. Wind Peace (+20% dodge chance) 6. Dance of Fujin (-4 cool down of all jutsu) 7. Rage of Yama (rebound 100%damge taken)

Offense:

    1. Ultimate Dance (damage and double cp consumption of enemy) 2. Extreme Mode (+80% taijutsu damage) 3. Rage of Yama (+20% damage) 4. Fire Power (+40% damage) 5. Blade of Wind (+25% bleeding) 6. Damage of Taijutsu: 100% (base) 20% (8ex) total = 120%

Pure wind with fire as support is really good in combo with Eight Extremities. You already have a good defense so you need is damage in which way Eight Extremities provides you. With Extreme Mode + Fire Power + Ultimate Dance, you can deal damage for approximately 3080, enough to kill a none-earth opponent. Your agility is the highest available in the game so you sure to attack first, utilize this time to perform the above strategy, your enemy might end up dying without doing anything, lol. For other details, just read the whole guide.

Skill Build:

    1. Fire Power 2. Taijutsu 3. Flexible 4. Taijutsu 5. Feather Illusion 6. Dance of Fujin 7. Falling Leaf Illusion / Wind Peace 8. Optional

Weapon:

    Wind Walker

Back Item:

    Straw Hat

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

Wind + Thunder

Extreme:
* Dark Eye

Secret:
* Demon Sound

WIND + THUNDER + DARK EYE + DEMON SOUND

Defense:

    1. Acupuncture Meridians Anesthesia (-20% damage taken, heal 10%) 2. Dodge chance: 5% (base) 5% (Dark eye) 24% (wind stat) 6% (wind walker) 3% (straw hat) total = 43% 3. Lightning Flash (Blind) 4. Flexible (+40% dodge chance) 5. Wind Peace (+20% dodge chance) 6. Dance of Fujin (-4 cool down of all jutsu) 9. Demon Song (chance to reduce 10% damage of enemy) 10. Phantom Wave (-20% accuracy, -20% critical chance)

Offense:

    1. Critical Damage: . 150%(base) . *110%(meridians search) . total = 165% 2. Critical Chance: . 5%(base) . 5%(Meridian Search) . total = 10% 3. Acupuncture Needle Barrage (only refill 60%CP) 4. Acupuncture Meridians Destruction (restrict and disperse) 5. Song of Fantasia (+8 turns cool down of 1 skill) 6. Concentration (+40% critical chance) 7. Flash Lightning Bundle (-40% dodge chance) 8. Armor of Narukami (+15% damage, critical chance and accuracy) 9. Blade of Wind (+25% bleeding)

The primary reason for choosing Dark Eye as talent is that it will boost your dodge and critical chance. You also don’t have any disabling jutsu so Meridians Destruction will help you. Meridians Anesthesia + Demon Song will reduce your damage taken by 30% and will heal you with decent amount; this is great when you are out of flexible and your enemy had luckily landed an attack onto you. Phantom Wave will reduce your enemies accuracy which will adds up to your dodge chance ( I think it will). Finally, Song of Fantasia is a great combo destroyer; with these you may increase the cool down of your opponents only damage jutsu (lol), or your opponents refresh, Dance of Fujin and the like. If you want to deal a lot of damage, Eight Extremities is also a good choice. Try this combo: Feather Illusion + Concentration + Meridians Destruction + Tornado Steep = 1138 + 1288 = 2426 damage.

Skill Build:

    1. Lightning Flash 2. Flexible 3. Dance of Fujin 4. Feather Illusion 5. Concentration 6. Damage 7. Damage 8. Optional

Weapon:

    Wind Walker / High Damage

Back Item:

    Straw Hat

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

Wind + Water

Extreme:
* Eight Extremities

Secret:
*

WIND + WATER + EIGHT EXTREMITIES

Defense:

    1. Dodge Chance @lvl60: 5%(base) 6%(wind walker) 3%(straw hat) 24%(wind stat) total = 38% @lvl100: 5%(base) 6%(wind walker) 3%(straw hat) 40%(wind stat) total = 54% 2. Agility: @lvl60: 69(base) 60(wind stat) 10%(eight extremities) total = 142 @lvl100: 109(base) 100(wind stat) 10%(eight extremities) total = 230 3. HP @lvl60: 2706 (2460 without 8ex) @lvl100: 4460 (4060 without 8ex) 4. Flexible (+40% dodge chance) 5. Wind Peace (+20% dodge chance) 6. Dance of Fujin (-4 cool down of all jutsu) 7. Shield of Suiton (take cp instead of HP as damage) 8. Refresh

Offense:

    1. Ultimate Dance (damage and double cp consumption of enemy) 2. Extreme Mode (+80% taijutsu damage) 3. Water Bundle (2 turn restrict) 4. Prison Colliding Wave (2 turn stun) 5. Blade of Wind (+25% bleeding) 6. Damage of Taijutsu: 100% (base) 20% (8ex) total = 120%

Eight Extremities is a must for pure wind and water users. Ultimate Dance and Eight Extremities Fist can now be buffed with Extreme Mode so you can kill your opponent with just 1 or 2 attacks. Just remember, when you use Extreme Mode, you can’t heal yourself for 4 turns so it is good to cast refresh first to replenish your HP before using Extreme Mode (whehehe, just incase your HP is low). Most likely you will get the first turn so make the most out of it, cast Feather Illusion then Extreme Mode and Water Bundle, then unload your damages, and poff…2200 damage, your enemy might end up dying without doing anything (lol).

Skill Build:

    1. Water Bundle 2. Taijutsu 3. Flexible 4. Taijutsu 5. Dance of Fujin 6. Shield of Suiton / Refresh 7. Refresh 8. Feather Illusion

Weapon:

    Wind Walker

Back Item:

    Straw Hat

Pet:
Keiko / your choice

Half Builds

For half build, I will not make this much detailed for now, you can just see the explanation at every elements (it would be so much work for me so give me some time). I will just give the ideal extreme and secret talents for you. I’ll update this once I’m done.

EARTH+FIRE

EXTREME
* Deadly Performance
* Eye of Mirror

SECRET
* Explosive Lava
* Hidden Silhouette

EARTH+THUNDER

EXTREME
* Dark Eye
* Deadly Performance

SECRET

EARTH+WATER

EXTREME
* Deadly Performance
* Eye of Mirror

SECRET
* Enraged Forest
* Hidden Silhouette

EARTH+WIND

EXTREME
* Eight Extremities
* Deadly Performance

SECRET

FIRE+THUNDER

If you want to allocate 50% stat points with these two elements, I suggest you go pure build, I mean just concentrate on one element only, since both of them are offensive type you can decide to be either pure thunder or pure fire.

FIRE+WATER

EXTREME
* Deadly Performance
* Eye of Mirror

SECRET
* Hidden Silhouette

FIRE+WIND

EXTREME
* Deadly Performance

SECRET

THUNDER+WATER

EXTREME
* Dark Eye
* Eye of Mirror

SECRET

THUNDER+WIND

EXTREME
* Dark Eye

SECRET
* Demon Sound

WATER+WIND

EXTREME
* Eight Extremities

SECRET

Disclaimer:
Everything stated above are all based from facts(others are fiction lol.) gathered by me and others who helped me, some of them are personal opinions so there is no need to whine, blame or flame the author if the build doesn’t work well. I was not the one playing your ninja so there is no need to do so else you blame yourself (lol). Good luck everyone!

Other Ninja Saga Articles

2 Responses to “Facebook Ninja Saga Talent & Elements Combination Guide”

  1. this actually very well done

  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD62h6zowAc

    Lightning / Water User + EOM = re-include it as option ! :) 1800 damage finish ! and ends with a stun.

Leave a Reply