Facebook Business Tycoon Online Training Percentages



Business Tycoon Online Employee Further Training Percentages

Guys, I was reading the Chinese forums when I came across this very useful guide that has a the percents for further training, enjoy.

When training to green employees, basic probability of success is 40%.Ability for every 10 points the probability of success increased by 1%, maximum accumulation of 10%; proficiency for each base value of more than 20%, the probability of success increased by 10%, a maximum total of 40%; Company level Addition Level bonus 1%. The highest probability is 99%

Green to blue, and the basis of the probability of success 20%; ability value for each additional 10 points, the probability of success increased by 0.5%, up to the cumulative 5%; proficiency for each base value of more than 20%, the probability of success increased by 5%, maximum accumulation of 10%; company level Addition  Level bonus 1%. Ordinary circumstances the maximum chance of 44%, the probability of success double-Saturday basis, or 40%, the highest probability of success 64%.

Blue to purple, base 5% probability of success, ability value for every increase of 10 points, the probability of success increased by 0.1%, up 1% cumulative; proficiency for each base value of more than 20%, the probability of success increased by 2%, a maximum total of 2%; company level Addition Level bonus 1%. Ordinary circumstances the maximum chance of 17%, the probability of success double-Saturday basis, that is 10%, the highest probability of success 22%

Purple to red, the basis of 1% probability of success, ability value for every increase of 10 points, the probability of success increased 0.05%, up to the cumulative 0.5%; no proficiency addition; the company’s level bonus 1%. The highest average probability of 10.5%, the probability of success Saturday the basis of double, or 2%, the highest probability of success 11.5%.

NOTE:I do not know if the percents are used in the English version but I think they would keep it the same as the Chinese version of the game.
PS:I do not own the guide; I just translated it into English.All credits goes to 商业大盗.

Other Business Tycoon Online Articles

Leave a Reply